Discussion » Dating & Romance » how to get a safe ONS?

• Alex
    Alex wrote:
    <p>i dont think it is a good idea to ask a bed mate abt previous sexual expereince. it is going to totally blow the wind. how to make everything safe and keep the heat? anyone has the magic trick to share?</p> <p>&nbsp;</p>
  • Ms. Stephanie
    Ms. Stephanie wrote:

so what I heard is this Alex guy doesn't like put a glove on during ONS... so, I just wish God would blase you away from AIDS.. cheers... 

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Wear one condom; doubling up increases the rate of breakage. If your condoms are breaking more than .1% of the time, it doesn't mean your dick is too big; it means it's too pointy. You did in fact ask an astoundingly stupid question, OP, and people like you give me reason to question my opposition to eugenics, if only I could be assured that only the irresponsibly stupid would be forcibly castrated.

Why don't you tell us how ladies are supposed to behave? Tell us, what are some of the more demure phrases through which girls might discuss your refusal to practice safe sex like a responsible adult? "How many girls' things has your thing been in, honey-poo?"

• Petter Meisfjordskar

1 Too pointy dick, cut off the tip.

2 Condoms break a lot, put on a leather condom.

3 Do not feel like it with a condom on, LICK IT.

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

This is why God invented AIDS. It's the cure for people who are too stupid to use condoms.

• Petter Meisfjordskar

I hear women do not want condoms, that they itch them and the sticky juice at times causes candida. That they do not feel the rod with a condom. I hear, i hear. Do not abuse me.

• Ejdnzlaj
    Ejdnzlaj wrote:

candida? I read that sentence at first as: "...the sticky juice at timese causes Canada"

• Simen Stensvoll

internet dating

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

@COOL, I've never heard of a girl getting a yeast infection from condoms. They're packaged sterile. On the other hand, one time I bought cheap shanzhai condoms from one of the adult corner stores. They were lubricated with common hand lotion instead of spermicide; wouldn't use 'em. No telling what those will do to a vagina. That's why I always buy my condoms from supermarkets and 24-hour convenience stores.

@alex, Nobody said any such thing. What they said is that regular condom use is a safer bet during an ONS than trusting a stranger to be totally forthcoming about their sexual history when doing so might scare off a potential partner.

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

Nobody likes rubbers, but worse than rubbers are STI's, pregnancy, or the idea of trusting someone I haven't known well for several months to be totally knowledgeable and honest about her use of alternate birth control, absense of infections, and willingness to get an abortion if everything goes wrong.

Alex, it seems like you were unable to understand what anyone was saying (or if you did, you were unable to coherently express it). Most people will probably not ask if the partner has a disease, because we assume the partner would tell us if he/she did. However, we also assume that the partner might not know if he or she did, so we use condoms. Anyone who has sexual relations while knowingly carrying an STI and not informing his/her partner should be castrated with an iron.

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

@Harmonious, No idea. I was desperate. Is it just me or do Chinese girls fuss about condoms a lot? I seriously never heard girls complain about them in the US.

• Fabian Kollen
    Fabian Kollen wrote:
    shut the door, and keep silence, I mean in whole process...........
  • kö
    wrote:

not  just  ons```need  make  many  times  then  safe!!!!

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Serious relationships are not safe at all. Then you run the risk of getting married and having kids. Fuck that noise.

TOO MANY PEOPLE IN CHINA /thread

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

*facepalm*

Yeah. Why not take all the fun out of an ONS by bedding some naive 19 year old who doesn't know her way around a dick?

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahahaha ... YJ ... ice it ... and alex ... who and what had been pissing you off lately?

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... ok then, guess I am over-concerned about nothing ... bad bad me ...

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahaha ... it is not about you feel, it is about I want to express ... in a way, it is like, people use swearing words in this forum (Chinese and also English), but it is not (always) supposed to offend people, just an "expression" ...

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

He's laughing with you, alex. Not at you.

I know, Yooji. I'm playing it straight to lay trollbait for guys like alex, who would prefer to fuck inexperienced partners because they have no prior experience by which to draw qualitative comparisons.

Condoms, hardly safe? Maybe if you're in the habit of gargling menses or licking open wounds after your BDSM sessions get out of control. Who are we to judge? But seriously, what are you smoking, alex? You should share. This city is dryer than granny's cooter.

Let's stop joking that screwing virgins is "safer". Hepatitis B is endemic to China, and can be contracted and transmitted without prior sexual experience. But it's unlikely to be contracted during intercourse if you simply wear a goddamn raincoat on your dick.

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

Dandy, I think we have to give up on the idea of edumacation, and just walk around with pliers.

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

I'd totally be with you, Minger, if I could be convinced that it wouldn't eventually turn into a eugenics program. But maybe I'm dangerously close to triggering an invokation of Godwin's Law on this one.

• Saint - Spartacus

ONS should be payed any way 

before the action , sign a assurance , a contract. then go ahead 

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... now we are getting somewhere ...

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

Nothing wrong with eugenics as long as I'm the one who gets to make the call ^.^ Besides, what I'd probably end up doing is sending them all to Australia so they could produce some kind of super-STD resistant self-aborting super human. Australia is much nicer than typical ghettos.

By the way, do you ever get bored of no one around you knowing what the hell you're talking about, or do you mostly say things just for your own entertainment? What say you get back here and go to law school with me? If you want you can assume my identity and take one of my scholarships to a crappy school. Do me a favor and download a practice LSAT online. Time yourself and tell me what score you get.

• A豆腐
  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Fuck off, you Dumb Cunt! Can't you see I'm making thinly veiled sexual advances toward Minger? How dare you try to come between us?

Actually, I would probably let you come between us a few times if I weren't so sure you were just a butthurt dude with dick and balls and unshorn asshole.

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Minger, I never get tired of this. No law school for me. Then I'd run the risk of making my mother happy. And that would be terrible.

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.