Discussion » Employment Opportunities » 1,000,000 RMB for a good business idea

• Me In Beijing 2.0
    Me In Beijing 2.0 wrote:
    I have an angel investor who is willing to invest in a scaleable and feaseable business plan. I have some ideas myself but wanted to see if I can cooperate with some one else as well. I'm not doing it for the money but more for the experience, you also don't need to tell me your idea if you are afraid that I will steal it but tell me the industry you want to get involved in and we'll see if we can work together. Regarding my idea - I'm looking for someone with experience in managing a bar/restaurant. Including managing the supply chain and constructing the menu. All best
  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

I know a thing or two about restaurant management, but my Chinese is terrible, so I can't help at all with the logistics (which would be the most important part). I also have a local friend who's a foreign foodie with import/export connections who'd be doing something if she had an investor.

• Jenny&King
    Jenny&King wrote:

1000000RNB so what is your ides for the bar/restaurant ? what kind of bar can runing wirh 1000000RNB in bj , do you have your plan ? or you just want to hair a mamager do it for you?

• Jenny&King
    Jenny&King wrote:

what is your oldest profession?

• Anrella
    Anrella wrote:

well you should  consider it again .because it is not good idea.  

• Kent Løset
    Kent Løset wrote:

Me and the guys at WLIB once discussed the potential effect of having a official WeLiveInBeijing venue where we hold weekly official events like networking events, dating events, parties, etc targeted towards our roughly 110.000-120.000 members. Most venues has an e-mail list with customer - but they are seldom in these proportions :-) So... this would make WLIB into a social experience not only online but also online.

• Patrick Coleman

a design and construction company. will include interior design, exhibition design, architectural design, landscape design, and construction. I will be the main designer, sales, project manager at first. 1 project has an extimate return of 1m. same as your capital.

• Checkered
    Checkered wrote:

Kent, are you guys still working on it? It sounds a brilliant idea.

• Kent Løset
    Kent Løset wrote:

Here´s how it could work: On the opening event all the members would be invited to a massive WLIB party which would work as an introduction to the venue and the concept which should be something like this:

- Every day from 10:00-20:00 there should be a loungy restaurant with wifi.
    - Weekdays after 20:00 there should be activities like pub quiz, open mic, live music, dating events, networking, etc. (just throwing out some examples).
    - Weekends there should be huge parties that is heavily promoted on WLIB
    - On special days like Halloween, Valentines Day, etc. we run themed parties with extra promotion. 

Actually, I'd say Lush in wudaokous model is very close to what we would need, except its too small and too far away from sanlitun.

ZaPaTa: This is something we´re not currently working on, but we've been playing around with the idea before, so it's interesting to see what people think about it =)

• Nadia Scheie
    Nadia Scheie wrote:

grocery store

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.