Discussion » Dating & Romance » what do you prefer?

• Party
    Party wrote:
    <p>This thread as nothing to do with racism and any racist comment is not welcome.</p> <p><span title="Cliquer ici pour voir d'autres traductions">I</span><span>&nbsp;</span><span title="Cliquer ici pour voir d'autres traductions">want to know</span><span>&nbsp;</span><span title="Cliquer ici pour voir d'autres traductions">boy or girl</span><span title="Cliquer ici pour voir d'autres traductions">, what</span><span>&nbsp;</span><span title="Cliquer ici pour voir d'autres traductions">do you prefer</span><span>? </span><span title="Cliquer ici pour voir d'autres traductions">white,</span><span> </span><span title="Cliquer ici pour voir d'autres traductions">&nbsp;</span><span title="Cliquer ici pour voir d'autres traductions">latino</span><span>&nbsp;</span><span title="Cliquer ici pour voir d'autres traductions">(</span><span title="Cliquer ici pour voir d'autres traductions">a)</span><span title="Cliquer ici pour voir d'autres traductions">,</span><span>asian </span><span title="Cliquer ici pour voir d'autres traductions">or</span><span>&nbsp;</span><span title="Cliquer ici pour voir d'autres traductions">black</span><span title="Cliquer ici pour voir d'autres traductions">?</span></p>
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... I am not racist against coffee ... on a normal day, I prefer white, latino is OK too ... when I go on biz, I prefer black ... dont know what is asian coffee ..

Or if you were referring to chocolate, I prefer tthem dark, but not too bitter ...

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

Hahahahahaha ... I forgot about "location" ... dont mean to be different, but I prefer McCafe ... or anything but StarBucks ... oh,  used to love the afternoon tea of Pizza Hut, 20 yuan (or 22?) for a big piece of peacan pie, and unlimited refill of coffee ... sadly, it is now up to 30 ...

• Ejdnzlaj
    Ejdnzlaj wrote:

I like my women like my coffee: cold and bitter

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... my major in uni was "retardation", with a minor in "idiocracy", and I came top in my class ...

• Virgil W
    Virgil W wrote:

As long as it's semi-sweet and has flavor I' m okay, but I need some aftertaste. Color does not matter and substance does.A little milk or cream for my workout and I'm good .If it's black ,well, I appreciate the fact that I can convince some to experience the favors deeply.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... Spire Arsov, you meant me?

I am (by birth) a Gemini (although some friend told me that I am more like a Cancer), so politics is (or was) a possibility, but try to imagine how much "good" I would bring to this world ...

As someone said yesterday, I am a retard, and I am like George W Bush (not into US politics, so I dont know how much of a retard is Bush), but I would be telling people to keep calm when aliens crashed the White House etc ...

No, I would really be doing too much good in politics ... and forums like this will cease to exist ...

By the way, where is degeneration?

• Ms. Stephanie
    Ms. Stephanie wrote:

coffee? I like to add more mike.... Caramel ?? Indian? nah... 

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.