Discussion » Dating & Romance » Good girls are so annoying

• Me In Beijing 2.0
    Me In Beijing 2.0 wrote:
    Somehow I always find myself involved with a "good girl". And as much as I love good girls, I start to find them annoying, here in china at least. Or she still lives with her parents, and needs to be home by 8pm (she is 25!). Or she lives at university dorms and she cares too much what her roomates will say if she is not there during the night. Or she has her own place, but the aunt lives nearby and she has to be there for dinner. Where can I find decent and INDEPENDENT girl?
  • Stian Moe
    Stian Moe wrote:

If I may, well i would like to say that i don't think is about a country, is about stop looking for, let the INDEPENDENT girl finds u, there is a saying: More u look for, less u will find at the end. Let things happen, that's what at least i do....jst my opinion

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... another "I want to find GF" commercial?

I know many Chinese, mainland or otherwise, girls and guys, who live like this, I myself, as a guy, had lived like this until I was about mid 20, in fact, I was just chatting to a girl on MSN about this ... anyway, unlike what Ivonne said, I suggest that if you find a girl attractive, you should talk and understand her first, before saying that she is not independent ... if you like her enough, you might actually find these "qualities" quite acceptable ...

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... yeah, calling me "DD" is fine (my chest size, as a guy, is much smaller though), most people here use that as an abbreviation or if they dont know Chinese or if they are too lazy to copy and paste ...

Two weeks, and you are complaining? You need more patience, seriously ...

Like I had said above, talk, and understand the girl's habits and behaviours, and as I had said so many times before, relationship is about acceptance and respect, among many other things, so if you like "this" girl enough, then be the gentleman that you are and remind her, "hey, watch the time, I should take you home now", she will like and even love you more ...

It is about how much you like her, and how much you are willing to give up and/or accept ...

• Person
    Person wrote:

• Nayila
    Nayila wrote:

I accidently agree with Lee Ford, I saw too many girls doing that ...But I'm sure not everyone of them is using those as excuses,maybe sometimes they really have to get back,but for every single time? makes me doubt it.

I ,myself ,still live in uni dorm,but it's not like I can't get out,I always get out at nite and have fun with my friends,it's just I have to play longer than my other friends till my dorm open in the early morning. =(  But luckily,my friends are very good enough to be there and wait with me. yay...  

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahaha ... sorry, I kind of imagined that these girls are not "fakes", I am just naive, even at my old age, heehee ...

OK then, speaking from that angle, these girls might in fact be using this to hint that they are not interested (?) and/or dont want to have sex with Dan ...

• R-R
    R-R wrote:

I think what 叔叔 said is right!First what do u want ,sec what she wants.If u guys has anything in common then what u feel "annoying"is not really annoying things!And the step forward is not only one person should do.But also u are man should understand more or she should understand more.Or in another way,the "good girl"did that probally because she thinks is not ready to totally be open with you yet.Still in the testing period!

• Ms. Stephanie
    Ms. Stephanie wrote:

Im independent and I can be home late, but won't sleepover anybody's place... 

It makes me annoying sometimes I guess...

• Fabian Kollen
    Fabian Kollen wrote:

Maybe your sister could be an INDEPENDENT girl for you.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahaha ... Stephanie ... yeah, you are annoying, but let's have dinner soon anyway, it is the 17th, right?

• Klisklass Kjærlighet
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ...

Scott wrote: Where do "naughty" girls hang out?

Ans: they are, in contrast, everywhere ... once, a friend told me to hang out in front of some of those Foreign Language Uni or similar, bring a copy of China Daily or just ask any nice looking girl for direction in English, and even if not 100%, there will be some "adventures" ahead ... I am still recovering from the shock ...

Draven ... dare I say my wife is not "hot", so I wonder which subset does she belong to ... heehee ...

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

Draven, that graph is great.

Lee, irrespective of that graph, I agree with you :-p

Dan, a girl who will bang you within the first couple weeks doesn't fit into that "nice girl" category anyway. You didn't specify if these girls are giving it up outside of their curfew time or not. If not, the curfew is obviously an excuse. If they are, respect that you're in China and that's how things work if you're dating countryside girls. Be happy that you have the privacy of your own place because they won't move in with you.

• Sally
    Sally wrote:

a girl, 25 years old, and still in college....ummm....funny.....is she study phd?

and Dude, what do u want keep her outside at late night? dont be an ass, show the girl some respect

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

Draven, that's a interersting graph, so every girl here is just dating assole in here! Praise god am a vegetarian, and doesn't put my hands on ladies.

• Virgil W
    Virgil W wrote:

@ Amanda Wei, Great perspective.

• Virgil W
    Virgil W wrote:

@ Cynthia Black Beauty, what if I have the ablity to dunk/punch it? Is this okay as well? I will let the ball roll a bit before.

• Yang
    Yang wrote:
    agree that you can have sex during the day. but i cant agree with Alex that there are not any "good girls" in large cities of china. they are not looking for "love", but "fun for now" or "money for future". maybe you dont meet one yet, but there are still some looking for true love. and good girls could be open and independant as well, not necessarily traditional, so long as she knows what she wants and has her own principles to work on it, so long as she doesnt cheat or hurt any one. No offense, just different point of view.
  • Ms. Stephanie
    Ms. Stephanie wrote:

DD, yes, Dando is coming back on that day, but I'm gonna fly to Bali the day after.. so.. 

• Ms. Stephanie
    Ms. Stephanie wrote:

hahahhah.... Bedtyger.. you are still from the internet, so what the big deal...

• Virgil W
    Virgil W wrote:

Bet That

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

The rumors are true. Actually, I'll be back late on Wednesday night. Doubtless y'all are gonna want to wait at the luggage carousel to greet me with hugs and kisses and furtive handjobs, so PM me and I'll tell you my flight number.

• Simen Stensvoll

OP,i think thats ur problem.u can go to bad girls,if good girls annoying u

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Hear, hear. Bad girls are where it's at.

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.