Discussion » Sports & Activities » which player do you like best?

• EDWARD
    EDWARD wrote:
    <p>which player do you like best?Tell us!</p>
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ...

General Winston DD Churchhill: trolls, march ahead ...

• Yuki
    Yuki wrote:

哈哈哈哈

• Martin Svean
    Martin Svean wrote:

player? what type?

hua huan gong si or nba?

latter.

Kevin Garnett

• Ejdnzlaj
    Ejdnzlaj wrote:

foobar 2k is a nice low memory usage, customisable media player

• Martin Svean
    Martin Svean wrote:
    D. Rose, MVP Hometown boy
  • Simen Wangberg

"foobar 2k is a nice low memory usage, customisable media player"

I prefer VLC/Winamp, but how is it customizable, exactly? That sounds like it could be interesting. Let's make this thread less stupid.

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

I use VLC for everything except for music. For that, I use Rhythmbox, which is sort of like a shanzhai iTunes for Linux.

• Ejdnzlaj
    Ejdnzlaj wrote:

Everything can be moved around. If you are nerd enough then you can basically program it to look like anything you want. I'm not nerd enough though, so I just go for the built in spectrometer, media library bar and where the playlists are.

It's not for video, just for music, but the nicest feature is that it has tabs for playlists and middle click is an automatic add to playlist so you can have lots of music you've been checking out qued up in different tabs. Like a tab for garage rock, a tab for Bjorks discography, a tab for recently downloaded stuff and it's easy to remove things from a playlist or just delete a playlist all together. They're not really playlists in the sense of other media players though. Not seperate files or anything like that. It's just how it's set up to organise your listening.

Some people don't like it because unless you put the effort in it's not a pretty music player, but it works really well for how I listen to music and I never stare at my media player anyway.

EDIT: Totally couldn't get into rhythm box. I just use vlc on linux. I keep thinking about trying to put foobar on but 4gb hard drive makes that pretty impossible. Especially since logging in is suddenly impossible if the hd is full. Last time I installed something I spent a pleasant half hour with the command line trying to uninstall it.

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

@Kieran, Fucking netbooks, dude.

• Amalie Sæverud

compare to heat's terrible terrible performance recently! I would rather choose this kid, the only one seems "靠谱"!

• Amalie Sæverud

who smashed your head?

• Amalie Sæverud

we should have a backyard BBQ of grilled heat-teamplayers! what do you think? I will eat D wade, if you don't mind!

• Ejdnzlaj
    Ejdnzlaj wrote:

@Dando

Yes. Fucking netbooks. First thing to be bought as soon as I have financial stability is a new computer.

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.