Discussion » Employment Opportunities » Need Japanese who can speak English

• Sofia
    Sofia wrote:
    <p>US IT company urgently needs a Japanese who can speak English with good package and title. Anyone who's interested pls send me email at <a href="mailto:54ztt0579@sina.com">54ztt0579@sina.com</a>. Thanks!!!!</p>
  • A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:

maybe something like that

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... and I would like to find gold nuggets in the big rice container in the kitchen ...

• Sofia
    Sofia wrote:

hey guys u've gone too far

seriously,need english-speaking Japanese as project manager/assistant

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ...

Sofia, if it's OK with you, I would like to apologise, as well as for 阿姆雷特 and Adolfo, I dont know them really, but they are OK ... as for John Constantine, I dont think he is too OK ... heehee ...

Now, seriously, as "international" as this web site might be, and I am sure there are a few here who can speak very good Japanese, I am not sure if there are too many (real) Japanese using this site, more so, come to this forum ... and the majority of the three "kingdoms" (I just thought of this, and it seems appropriate) of C+K+J are well known for their low English proficiency (now, bomb me with numbers and statistics) ...

I think the appropriate English saying here is "finding a needle in the haystack", and the Chinese is 大海捞针 ...

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.