Discussion » Beauty & Fashion » Why do women like to make up ?

EDWARD wrote:
    <p>Why do women like to make up ?</p>
  • Fabian Kollen
    Fabian Kollen wrote:
    haha!this pic is from 非诚勿扰
  • Mari Vidste
    Mari Vidste wrote:

It seems slightly more acceptable for men to wear makeup in China than even the US. I have seen quite a few boys here wearing makeup to cover acne and I fully support it.

In very rare cases makeup is unnecessary and actually detracts from beauty, but in most cases a face properly aestheticized with makeup is a VERY good idea. Wearing make-up is best seen as a mode of self-expression, not as an attempt to hide ugliness.

As in all things if it makes you look better, do it.

• Anrella
    Anrella wrote:

because no one can be perfect. we  all  need  make up

• Iain Bonner
    Iain Bonner wrote:

edward's questions are baffling.

why does edward like asking questions ?

• Malene stavrum Bjørkås

• Rombinson Luo
    Rombinson Luo wrote:

i like woman who make up too....

• Saint - Spartacus

because they want to hide their nature true face **

i do not understand neither personnally , coz the beautiful was sth inside

also  the society value maked a make-up women ,

that 's the point i guess

• WeLiveInBeijingRess

to emphasize our facial features, then more men will want to hang out with us, then we can get laid, then get pregnant, then make babies, then keep the world rolling, of course some women don't have good techniques, they make the opposite effect, u see those 16 yo girls wear bloody red lipsticks, their eye shadows could scare a real panda to death.

personally, i avoid to make babies but still wear make-up, psss, so maybe some women just want the first 2 steps, lol, wow, ur thread made me noticed one of my subconsciousness, thanks,

besides, women enjoy ppl watching them, that's another reason why they take care of their appearence, cosmetics commercial makes us feel we r ugly unless wear some make up, i probably have 50 colors of eye shadows, most of them have only very slight difference, a guy usually can't tell the difference unless he is in color science, unfortunetly i am one of the girls who'd clean my mascaras every day, they have to be lined up in my cosmetics box, my lipstick has to go with my mood......

• Saint - Spartacus

No , not all the woman or girl make up , personnally , i never make up , is that means i've enough confidence with my ugliness . obviously ... it's funny if make up the others , woman or man , no matter which gender . but if i do make up for sb, i 've to find a reason to do my best and make this person a perfect look .

• Saint - Spartacus

alt text Asian girls make up before and after

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.