Discussion » Current Events » 美国中央情报局把间谍派到中国做老师 The CIA is coming!

• Minger
    Minger wrote:
    <p><span>I heard that the CIA sent underperforming American college students to China to pose as teachers and stir up anti-CCP sentiments. If you see any of these people, even if they're your parents, classmates, or teachers, be sure to report them to the gestapo so they can be "reeducated".</span></p> <p><span>Pretend this doesn't sound familiar because your teachers glazed over that whole "cultural geming" bit of your country's history.</span></p> <p><span>And although this seems like the kind of crap I make up on a regular basis, people are actually going to the schools and having the deans promulgate this information.<br /></span></p>
  • Simen Wangberg

Sweet. Baby. Jesus. They're seriously going to the schools and disseminating this as fact? Fuck my whole life.

Surrounded by dummies! Everywhere! Everywhere. I'm moving to Siberia.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... no wonder most Chinese want to learn the American accent, it is actually the work of the spys desguised as a demonic cult ... burn them ... stone them ...

• Ejdnzlaj
    Ejdnzlaj wrote:

I like the "underpreforming" part.

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.