Discussion » Dating & Romance » when a relationship gets further, the other one w

• Alex
    Alex wrote:

1. they reach to your personal stuff without asking for permission.....though they did

2. they talk to you like you are a kid or they are kids.......that makes me wonder about  two questions:

first, dont they have anything else to borther?

second, how did they survive before???

3. they feel not guity to change your plans, and expect you change yourselve for them........

4. and they show hostility to your friends, co wokers, and even the boss..

so, do these happen in your relationship or just me?

• Ms. Stephanie
    Ms. Stephanie wrote:

if you still love her.. try to let her know about your boundary ... otherwise, deal with it or find someone else you are comfortable with... simple...

• Ms. Stephanie
    Ms. Stephanie wrote:

lady or not is just inside your own head... You can find your lady for sure... she might not your type in this case I think...

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

How respectful and gentlemanly is it to post a litany of one-sided complaints to a forum full of strangers?

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... that's why a lot of people cannot handle "real" relationships ... when the ugliness is revealed ...

alex ... many girls have similar issues, e.g. snoring, smoking (when they started dating, he never smoked in her presence), body odour and dirty clothes (when they started dating, he used perfum or whatever, and always wear clean clothes) ... and the list goes on ...

To "survive" a long-term relationship, it is always about the "ugly side", but not the prettiness, we even have an old saying for this in Chinese, we call this 相见好同住难 ...

• Simen Wangberg

Yeah, kinda just sounds like you're a whiny dummy. Sorry. Better luck next time.

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

Alex, no one has ever solved the problems of a long term relationship. They are natural, because humans aren't naturally monogamist. If you want to try, I recommend that you treat her like she is a new girl who you want to get with, and really do things to impress her. If that doesn't work, ask her why not. If she can't explain why she hates you now, break up.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... in a "relationship", one can only ask oneself to change for the other person, but cannot change the other person ... so I agree with the "tolerate", but not too sure about "suffer" ...

• Simen Wangberg

"相见好同住难"

Hahaha I really like that actually, very good way of summing up how it actually goes.

"so, none of these 'she's ever thought to behave as a lady"

What does "behave as a lady" even mean? Or rather, what does it mean to you? If you think it means being subservient and pleasantly aloof all the time...haaaaa. And yes, as Dando pointed out, trying to call her out for not being lady-like while coming to an Internet forum to complain about said behavior is waaaack as hell.

I don't know - if she's really a bitch to your friends and coworkers without provocation, and you're really coming here to complain about it without discussing it with her first, then maybe you guys are just made for each other.

• Stine Ekren
    Stine Ekren wrote:

no one can get along with others in this world, no matter what relationship it is, when it gets deeper it always  needs to be surffer and compromise with both understanding to maintain a good relationship~u need to talk to her what u think if she's not  unreasonable she will understand ~

• Fabian Kollen
    Fabian Kollen wrote:
    Very good topic, Alex. I think that THEY just don't have a better OPEN MIND to this world.
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... referring to these four points highlighted by 阿姆雷特 ...

"personal stuff" - it's called "sharing", according to my wife, what's mine is hers, what's hers is hers ...

"like you are a kid" - I think this is known as maternal instinct, some called it "too investigative" ... once a friend (not a GF, but a good "bro") made a complaint about me too ...

"not guity to change your plans" - hahaha, trust me, you have not seen the worst of it ...

"hostility" - work wise, she wont, because as most people know, she sits above me in the "food chain" ...

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... April's Fools ... not "should" though, but "could" ...

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

alex, if you would prefer to live alone, do it. If you would prefer not to, then compromise. It's very simple. As a third option, don't compromise or break up, and just keep hating eachother.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahahaha ... everyone walks a different path in his/her lives, and we all have our own shares of complaints, also heard from your BF/GF or spouse in general ... trading is not an option, making it better (or worse) could be ...

From what you (alex) have said, my guess is that he is a fair bit older than you, and considers himself more knowledgeable than you are (and the rest of the world), perhaps have a phobia (or some kind of compulsive disorder) about germs and/or a control freak ...

This guy seems rather insecure to me ... in fact, he sounds a lot like me, heehee ...

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

Oh, my mistake, it turns out your homosexual.

I think the rules above still apply though, just with the benefit that it's much easier to get your partner to agree to the dynamics of a threesome than it is for the rest of us. Count your blessings.

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

Alex, what you have to know is that, women are difficult to live with, and it's also too difficult to live without women.

High Priest__Women Advocate

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

Hey, I don't know the difference between your and you're - I'm officially an uneducated elementary school student!

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahaha ... 莫明 ... who is commenting you‘RE English? Since you are my clone, you'RE English proficiency reflects mine as well ... damn ...hey wait, you were someone else's clone before, right?

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

I might have been, but I can't remember.

Why the hell do people make clone accounts? It's not like generally anyone knows who users are in the first place...

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahaha .. I dont know ... I had been talking to this supposedly Vietnamese American, and she does not sound very much like a "she" ... or maybe I am so out of touch with Vietnamese that I dont know enough anymore ...

Anyway, my guess is that it has something to do with virtual cross-dressing fantasy or perhaps bi-curious for a guy to clone as a girl or a girl to clone as a guy ... as for why I try to clone you, it's simply a scientific experiment :)

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.