Discussion » Health & Fitness » Bedroom is only for.........................Sleep&

• A.w
    A.w wrote:
    <p>Many people here seem don&rsquo;t get enough sleep.&nbsp; The studies prove that too much technology has destroyed our ability to sleep.</p> <p>Texting your friends, trolling Facebook, reading Charlie Sheen tweets, etc. All of this mental stimulation essentially keeps your brain awake, and prevents the release of a certain hormone that tells your body, &ldquo;Hey it&rsquo;s time to go to bed. Get tired.&rdquo;</p> <p>If you can, make sure your bedroom is only for sleep. Don&rsquo;t have an entertainment system in there, and don&rsquo;t play Angry Birds while in bed. Only go to your bedroom to sleep. And in the hour before going to bed, try to wind down. Turn off the TV, turn down the lights, maybe at <em>most</em> do some light reading............</p> <p>&nbsp;</p> <p>http://www.crunchgear.com/2011/03/07/study-too-much-technology-has-destroyed-our-ability-to-sleep/</p>
  • Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:

so...now I have to do it in my car?

• Simen Wangberg

"so...now I have to do it in my car?"

My thoughts exactly.

I don't have to worry about sleep though. I'm an F-18, even when I'm napping.

• Mari Vidste
    Mari Vidste wrote:

车震还可以吧

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

Ditto Da Fan, Mike.

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

Uhm... "I got sick of how everyone in the US drives a 3 series, so I sold mine and bought a bicycle." Wanna ride?

• Fabian Kollen
    Fabian Kollen wrote:
    我开自行车。
  • Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:

Well...Moming...how did you know that?! so I'm gonna sell my BMW...- -

• Ms. Stephanie
    Ms. Stephanie wrote:

mess up at other ppl's bedroom and come back to sleep in your own one... 

• Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:

@Ami,  让女人主动动手的男人不是好男人! 哈哈哈

• Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:

“幸福要掌握在自己的手中,而不是在别人的嘴里”。。。

• Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:

这个...我也就是说说...你去自己寻找自己的快感好了,我还是喜欢别人赋予的快乐 :DDDDDDDD

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.