Discussion » Beijing Life » open a new business and wish to hear some valuable

• Mirage
    Mirage wrote:
    <p>Just opened a new business, set a yearly goal of making 1000k to 2000k a year!</p> <p>seek some valuable advices, share some useful experiences and make some friends who is also on the road to be an <span>entrepreneur!</span></p> <p><span>Thanks in advance for any good or bad suggestions!</span></p>
  • Minger
    Minger wrote:

Based on my experience, I advise you to make a business plan rather than just making up revenue figures. Last year I set a goal of making 50,000,000 RMB, but I never decided what my business should do or how I should run it. I only made 3 RMB, but I did get one really stupid gold digger to bang me for a couple weeks until she realized I was completely full of shit.

• Ejdnzlaj
    Ejdnzlaj wrote:

1m to 2m? Good luck mate.

• Fabian Kollen
    Fabian Kollen wrote:
    ahahahahahaahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Moming's reply cracks me fking up!!! ROFL!!! HAHA!
  • Minger
    Minger wrote:

Stanley, thanks, I'm glad to be of service. Normally I just sit in my big empty mansion laughing at my own words. Too bad really stupid gold diggers don't understand ironic humor, or mine might have stuck around after figuring out that I wasn't making any money.

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

我來幫他回一個。

1: Dating service

2: Females on this website

3: Gold diggers.

4: This thread.

5: 莫明.

晚安

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

Hahahaha ...

There are (seriously) many people getting old, many of them single and have no kids, and have lots of $$$ ... you could consider retirement village or homes ... and I am NOT talking about the ones with candy-stripers or strippers ... although, you could throw that in as option ...

No, I am not serious about the candy stripers or strippers ...

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

OR we could act like human fucking beings and respect eachother regardless of money.

• Simen Wangberg

Right. So that means I can have some of your Jew gold now?

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... 莫明 ... try as we might, a person needs to deserve it ...

• Ejdnzlaj
    Ejdnzlaj wrote:

I've been respecting money for years now, but I'm still not making 1000k to 2000k a year.

• Monica Jakobsen

lol some deep stuff in here haha.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... Kieran ... isnt there a saying that goes something like we are slaves to money? In such case, money is a cruel and relentless master, and it spits on us, torture us, toy with us ...

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

DD, I agree, but so far I haven't met anyone in Beijing with money who deserves respect.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahahaha ... trust me, there are, but they are usually "below the radar" so to speak ...

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.