Discussion » Nonsense » who pays?

• Jimi
    Jimi wrote:
    <p>in life who should pay for things. man or woman? why?</p>
  • Minger
    Minger wrote:

Men should pay for what they buy, and women should pay for what they buy. Men should buy food, housing, and rubbers.

• Joakim Lund Rangel

Women should pay for everything that the man wants, and house, rent, electricity and food.

• Kent Løset
    Kent Løset wrote:

*copy paste to shayla*

• Ole-Marius
    Ole-Marius wrote:

@kent: ...which makes you a "gossip girl". You're paying!

Joe has a hidden point here. Girls fight for getting treated equally with men in jobs etc.. then they would damn straight have to take the pitfalls too ;-) Take that, feminists!

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahahaha ... Joakim ... still alive? Regards to Shayla too, that is if you are still alive ...

The answer of the question depends on the relationship ... if any ...

For two individuals, who are NOT living together or at least dont plan to do so in long term, then I agree with each for his/her own ...

Otherwise, it's a matter of how to cut the responsibility and share some part of the burden ...

• Simen Wangberg

"When us men stop being controled by the pussy... maybe we can get some power back...."

Uhhh. That choice is up to you, dude. Women don't force men into becoming drooling man-babies, we're just that retarded.

Gender shouldn't have anything to do with who pays what - income should. That is, if my girlfriend makes four times as much as me, she should shoulder more of the financial burden or whatever. That's just raw economics coming at your asses.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... agree with Michael 200%, and sorry I miss that comment about "controled by pussy" ... it is not like we are brainwashed or anything ... oh, a new Austin Powers movie ... AP and the Russian Pussy Syndicate ...

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... to that I will say, bring me whatever that is free on the menu ...

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... win or lose, it is but a game ... most importantly, we had fun, or rather, most of it was fun :)

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.