Discussion » Software Development » New forum category for developers!

• YOGI
    YOGI wrote:
    <p>We have noticed that some users on this website come from development background or have some experience in that field.<br /><br />Because of this we just created this category so that in the future all tech discussions can take place here.<br /><br />All developers of WLIB: Discuss whatever you want here, either with us or with other fellow developers in Beijing.</p>
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... while on the subject of category, I would like to suggest doing "groupy" or changing one category ... earlier, someone here asked me to find her a Spanish teacher, unfortuantely, Buffy has to return home early March (this week), and I found no relevant category in the forum ...

Since it looks like the "English" one is mainly used by English school or people looking for English LP, can we change it to a more international category, so that people can get French, Spanish, or even Martian LP?

• Joakim Lund Rangel

"All things English" --> What should I rename it to?

"All things not Chinese" :p

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... try:

All foreign languages ...

All non BJ languages (that would be more interesting) ...

... or Split it into:

American English ... and "Anything else" .. heehee ...

• Joakim Lund Rangel

Done, changed the category name. And kept the icon and description as it was.

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.