• Steve Mensah
    Steve Mensah wrote:
    <p><span style="font-size: large;">life is stressed up.lets sit back and share some jokes.</span></p>
  • Stina Rytter Norheim

there was a girl who walked in and found her bf fucking another girl.she was very very angry and stormed out of the apartment and went back to her home.later her bf went to see her to try to explain that it was the devil's fault(as usual) but his gf then told him why she was so angry.she said "in our 2years relationship,u have never fucked me in that position,u never made me scream like that.what the fuck is wrong with u?"

• Stina Rytter Norheim

fuck seems to capture ppl's interest.any joke from u for the thread?

• Stina Rytter Norheim

there is a family who has a house maid but one morning the wife goes to do the laundry and finds a g-string panties in the machine and she brings it to her husband and asked him who owns it.the man said "what sort of stupid question are u asking?do i wear women underwears?"she now asked her maid whose panties it is cos she knows its not hers but the maid swears to her that its not hers and says she has a witness.she said "ma'am,i swear its not mine.even ur husband knows i dont wear those type of panties"

• Yuki
    Yuki wrote:

haha, yes, i agree with Bedtyger...

i want to share jokes, but i am so hangover right now...need to waite for awhile..brb!

• Stina Rytter Norheim

constantine,the joke is funny cos the worker was tryinh to enjoy his 2entries when an involuntary entry was made by him cos the police kicked his ass.the hooker isnt gonna wanna know why or how he went in a third time.he wnt in so he got to pay and he got no money to pay for anymore entries.

• Ejdnzlaj
    Ejdnzlaj wrote:

A rich American business man retires early and decides to try and get in touch with his past and buys a beautiful farm house in the countryside of Ireland, near where his grandfather and grandmother grew up. It's a beautiful house, but really isolated. The nearest town is 100 miles away, and only has about 4 houses. So after a while this guy starts to get lonely. 3 months have passed and he's never seen another person apart from when he makes the long journey to the town to buy food. He has no wife, no kids, no family at all so the lonliness is really starting to get to him. Then, one night, he hears a knock at his door. By this point he's excited to talk to anyone at all so he runs up to the door and flings it open to find an old man.

"Hi there, I know I havn't introduced myself yet but, I'm your neighbour. I live in the farm on the other side of the hills there. I was just thinking, you havn't been given the proper welcome so I'm going to through a party for you"
    "Wow! What kind of party?"
    "Well, there will be singing... and dancing... and lots and lots and lots of fucking"
    "AMAZING! Count me in! How many people will be there?"
    "It'll be just you and me boy, just you and me" 

• Black Boy In The Building Tonight
  • Stina Rytter Norheim

there was a question asked on the radio one day.the question was if u were told to give ur mother one powerful slap and then get a million(cash) for doing so,would u do it?a lot of ppl phoned the radio station and said they could never hurt their mum for no amount of money but one guy phoned and said he would do it without thinking twice and he was asked why.he then said that he knew his mother and if she found out that he missed that sum of money cos he refused to slap her that his mum would give him 2 slaps.

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.