Discussion » Dating & Romance » Chinese guys in a club

• Me In Beijing 2.0
    Me In Beijing 2.0 wrote:
    I was in XIU yesterday (a clun in CBD) and it kinda changed my mind about Chinese guys. Before i was sure that they are really insecure with girls but I actually noticed that they are really straightforward (even aggressive). For example, even without dancing with a girl they come and put their hands all over her. But the weird thing was that some guys just come to a girl and give her their phone and she types her number. I saw it happening 3 times and they didn't even spoke/danced before. Do you see it happening as well?
  • Ms. Stephanie
    Ms. Stephanie wrote:

Xiu is 4th or 6th floor I think? 65 is another bar and upstairs is a restaurant... Xiu is quite expensive and ppl there are zhuangbility most of time... Dan, I am not surprised that Chinese guys are doing that... 

• kö
    Today is the last day of band performances in XIU
  • Ejdnzlaj
    Ejdnzlaj wrote:

Jessica, both kinds are pretty scummy since both think that girls are just something to be "picked up" with whatever means you have at hand. 

• Sylvia Zhang
    Sylvia Zhang wrote:

honey, pls dont say there is no prostitute in your country.

and dont name 'Chinese guys' . they r just people..

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... never been to a club in my entire life, so I cannot speak from experience ... but I read that the "tuo" is back in action ...

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.