Discussion » Nonsense » What would u do if u walked in on ur bf/gf and

• Steve Mensah
    Steve Mensah wrote:
    <p><span style="font-size: large;">there is this friend i have that has a gf but went out of town for a business meeting and left his gf in his home but his trip finished earlier than expected and he came back home but walked in to find his gf and his big brother fucking in his house,in his bed.if it were u,what would u do?</span></p>
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahaha ... Steve ... nothing personal, but you surely have some of the most "colorful" friends I have ever known ... then you have (or had) one who needed to borrow money from his GF who came from a poor family, now you have one whose GF cheated on him with his own brother ...

My advice in this case ... tell your friend to run crying to his parents and cut his brother off their wills and/or any inheritance ...

• Stina Rytter Norheim

if participating in the thread is too difficult for u then keep ur mouth shut.

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

I guess this guy should go kill himself for being such a failure. He picked such a terrible girlfriend, and also must have been a horrible brother for that to happen. I agree with Dingdang, you have loser friends.

• Stina Rytter Norheim

what classify someone as a loser?am sure everybody has done something or got something that would make others think of him as a loser.

• Stina Rytter Norheim

i wonder why ppl think its better to remove the fun in something instead of actually having fun.i said he is my friend doesnt mean i know the guy.its just a story.the question is if u were the guy what will u do?

• Stina Rytter Norheim

haha,nice answer.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... 莫明 ... ready for another Chinese lesson? There is an old saying:

兄弟如手足,夫妻如衣服

... it means that you can pick (and hence change/replace) your GF/BF or wife/husband, but you cant change your siblings ...

Steve ... this paricular thread of yours is not "difficult" at all, it's, similar to what 莫明 said, just a sad case of your many "friends" ...

By the way, you said that "he is my friend doesnt mean i know the guy", then may I (or we) know why do you take it so personally? I cannot speak for anyone else, but I wont consider someone a friend, unless I know at least something about him/her, e.g. 莫明 is just a fling to me, I wont call him "friend" ...

OK ... since you want an answer ... I will be as gentle as possible ...

How old and how smart is your friend? My guess is that he must know what kind of brother he is, to have left his dearest GF in his care ... so, more than likely the GF is at fault ... well, then, simple enough ... just dump her ...

• Ms. Stephanie
    Ms. Stephanie wrote:

I'll pretend that I didn't see anything and leave quietly to some near motel.. Then I come back on time and try to find a way to break up with her and just tell myself that this is just a coincidence that me and my bro have just crush on same woman... 

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

Uncle, isn't that saying just another excuse that Chinese have for being so horrible to their spouses?

By the way, the correct translation is "Bro's before ho's."

People shouldn't cheat - they should break up. Clint, would you be cool with banging your brother's girl?

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... 莫明 ... I dont think this is about "horrible", it is more like a common thing to say, when the spouse (mainly GF or wife, but it is quite neutral) does something bad, and a seperation is in order ...

• Martin Svean
    Martin Svean wrote:

simple. dump her and beat the crap out of my brother . then thank him for saving me from such a horrible relationship

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Steve Mensah should host an American talk show.

This is some Jerry Springer shit.

*Throws a chair at Stephanie* Take that, bitch!

• Ms. Stephanie
    Ms. Stephanie wrote:

Ok, I've seen some talk show like that... I think that's fake tho... they are just paid stranger.. 

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Keeps yo hands offs my mans, skank.

• Martin Svean
    Martin Svean wrote:

haha fake? yea like when Geraldo got his nose broke by the nazi's.

so fake. racism doesn't exist in america either.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... I miss the occasional Jerry Springer ...

• Stina Rytter Norheim

i will dump the girl for sure but what do i do about my brother?i think i would use my fist to redecorate his face and give him some broken bones cos he betrayed me.friends may come and go but ur family remains so i got to do something to make it comfortable to be able to look at him everytime we run into each other which is beat the crap out of him.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

Hahahahaha ... Lovina ... have you been properly introduced to the famous Loset twins of WLIB?

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.