Discussion » Nonsense » What do women want?

• Steve Mensah
    Steve Mensah wrote:
    <p><span style="font-size: large;">there is an old movie with this same topic by mel gibson and i sometimes wonder if we guys had the power to go into a girls mind or read her thoughts,wont that be cool?we would be able to get everything right with women cos alot of times being or talking with a girl is more like answering 20 questions.a girl says something but actually means the opposite or wants u to pick on the half idea in the sentence she has made so u know what she means/want and do it so it doesnt seem like she told u she wanted this even though she gave u the idea.sometimes i wonder what really do women want or desire from guys?cos it seems sometimes,nothing we guys do is actually good enough for a girl.</span></p>
  • Stina Rytter Norheim

haha,sounds like a very good point

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

Women are like noodles, hard to know which one is the tail and which one is the head.

• Christian Hansen

Do not try to understand women, just love them

• Ekki
    Ekki wrote:

Clint read my mind!!

• 外交猫
    外交猫 wrote:

"Women are like noodles, hard to know which one is the tail and which one is the head."

I have no idea wtf that's supposed to mean, but it's hilarious.

• Martin Svean
    Martin Svean wrote:

girls can take care of themselves.

girls dont you know by now we dont care?

• Sasha 莎莎 Wang

women want too much.

• Sasha 莎莎 Wang
  • Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:

wow, Ami, loyalty is not one of them? good good, then I think I can give woman all of what you've just mentioned :D

• Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:

"Men are not dogs"! 大爱这句话,终于碰到个明白的姑娘了~ 哈哈哈

• Kristian Svoren

hahaha... just imagine , sometimes we men we are doing all those basics that she needs and to our (men) point of view, we think it will really make her better, but still you can't satisfy her... so whats behind that? is she not that into you? or is she getting attracted to some dudes ?....so that's why we say we just dont know what women want....

• Stine Ekren
    Stine Ekren wrote:

better do not try to understand women well, if u knows thems well ,u will also become a challenge to them~

• Kristian Svoren

@Gloria... don't you think its really needed for us men to you guys? 假如:if she is my long time girl friend or wife...so isn't needed or must for me to understand her?

• Stine Ekren
    Stine Ekren wrote:

@Mr Brave,a little is enough, I don't think it's interesting to know a person to the extent that u almost know what she/he gonna say next~

• Kristian Svoren

@Gloria...unless if you are not into it, but if you are, then its very interesting to know. or perhaps you are doing whirlwind romance. if you are saying a little is enough, then thats exactly which maks us (men) not knowing what a woman want. "Men are microwaves, women are Crockpots"..i would like to know if i am wrong...

• Stine Ekren
    Stine Ekren wrote:

well,every girl's different, u expect a specific answer from this thread?that's ridiculous~ someone who has  observation and gut feeling would know if they did wrong or not unless u don't have...

• Kristian Svoren

Gloria,.... i am not looking for an answer,... what i have stated its already an answer. i mean thats how it is, and you cant change anything. for us men is know you guys more: like you said "a little is enough" which is not the case or otherwise we men wont know what you women want. simple as that like the thread's title. i simply dont know about the rediculousness you are mouthing about here!!!

• Kristian Svoren

@Ami ......hahahaha... can women live without men? look at this...there i think is 50/50..if they (women) can live without men why men can't live without them?

• Stine Ekren
    Stine Ekren wrote:

also change from man to man...

• Stina Rytter Norheim

guys,women need us.let them go try makinging babies without us.agreed the 2 party needs each other but seems like guys are needed more.

• Xiaodian
    Xiaodian wrote:

LOVE    &    SECURITY

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.