Discussion » Nonsense » What is the feeling like dating a foreigner?

• Steve Mensah
    Steve Mensah wrote:
    <p><span style="font-size: large;">what is the feeling like dating a foreigner?i mean compared to guy/girls u have dated in ur own country.what is the difference?what is the feeling?better or just normal?</span></p>
  • Martin Svean
    Martin Svean wrote:

well lets see.hmmm dating a chinese girl/woman.

compared to american girls.

the feeling is much better.

well we could write a book on this.

my personal reason is

i never liked American girls. and after being back home recently i can see that Chinese females are just superior looking and feeling.  as they age they continue to retain a youthful look.

and not to mention that many american girls are bigger than i am.

and that's phat!!

• pommie
    pommie wrote:

I dated a foreigner once, the feeling was good - mostly soft and smooth but furry in places like a kitten.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ...

stupid question: "foreigner" in which country?

I was a local when I was in HK, and I did not date any foreigner ...

I became an Australian local and dated foreigners (HK and mainlan Chinese), and some of them prefered life in the fast lane, and some preferred the slower Australian way ...

In general, from my own experience and also the stories I have heard, it does not really matter local nor foreigner, it's a matter if the two persons have anything in common, and also how apart is the difference ...

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

Hmm, I would like to date a foreigner, but there are not many foreign girls around compared to local girls, so there are much fewer chances of meeting a suitable foreigner than a suitable local.

• Ms. Stephanie
    Ms. Stephanie wrote:

culture different is one of the attractive trigger points to bring us together here.. 

• Rick (史大龙)

@ 莫明, you answered this a lot different than I thought you would, you're getting soft since your separation with China....

For me, girls are girls they all have their problems, just like us guys do regardless of where you're from... Pick your battles and what you are willing to put up with.

Oh and Steve, I am guessing these are not the responses that you were looking for, being a "foreigner" I am guessing you were looking for girls to give the physical answers....

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

Rick, sorry, what I meant to say was "no fat chicks".

• Rick (史大龙)

莫明, what I meant was that you didn't just tear into Chinese girls in general, but I agree with the "no fat chicks" and you know how I feel about Chinese girls.

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

Rick, can you edit that? I'm generally just "莫明" on here, although my English name is not a big secret.

Anyway, I've got nothing against Chinese girls. Whether I'm in the U.S., U.K., or China, I always prefer foreign girls :-D

• Rick (史大龙)

莫明, Done, sorry forgot....

• Tina
    Tina's猫 wrote:

was interesting,curious

• Tina
    Tina's猫 wrote:

i guess that's right,but the belief to a different-culture-relationship is actually out there:ppl are all same,if you want to maintain the relationship,u always have a way to balance it.

however,mostly the worst part is even the relationship is over,you have no clue about a solution for it,and it's torturing.

• Black Boy In The Building Tonight

Dating Chinese girl like Adjusting in china is totally different as dating ABC in US .

• Black Boy In The Building Tonight
  • Shirley W
    Shirley W wrote:

weill, it's normal for me. haha

• Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:

for Chinese, dating a foreigner in China means totally different with dating a foreigner in the foreigner's countries. And, "foreigner" is too general -- which country

for me, I can accept white chicks more and more, but the thing is, I can date a 35 years Chinese girl and still feel awesome, however...you know~

• Stina Rytter Norheim

i agree with tina.

Tina wrote:

Posted 4 hours ago

was interesting,curious

i like dating foreign girls

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.