Discussion » Dating & Romance » Hey, how can folks manage just being with the same

• Alex
    Alex wrote:
    <p>really???how????</p> <p>how to tolerate just being with the same person, doing the same thing, and not break up???how????</p>
  • STL
    STL wrote:

it's called love

• Ekki
    Ekki wrote:

it's called having hobbies.

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

love is for fuckheads. It's called keeping yourself interesting and your partner doing the same, by living your own lives, staying active, and continuing to improve.

• Fabian Kollen
    Fabian Kollen wrote:

"really???how????how to tolerate just being with the same person, doing the same thing, and not break up???how????"

Your question should be answered by your parent.

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Better questions: Can they? Should they?

@Qwertryt, A number of wild animals mate for life. Gibbons, for example. So, no.

@Stanley, My parents are divorced.

• 外交猫
    外交猫 wrote:

Well, depends where you are.

If you're Chinese, you pretend to be with the same person for the rest of your life, but in reality you cheat on them relentlessly, mercilessly, and almost constantly, for decades.

If you're American, you pretend like you'll be with the same person for the rest of your life even though inside you both know it's probably bullshit, then after 5 or 10 years, you get a divorce.  Then you repeat the process with someone else.

Does that help answer the question?

• Ole-Marius
    Ole-Marius wrote:

Ignorance of the other fish in the sea ;-)

• kö
    wrote:
    Ole Marius Løseti i am agree with u
  • Minger
    Minger wrote:
  • kö
    wrote:
    我被楼上的 个人描述雷到了····决定去找代理器打听一下此人情况····
  • Minger
    Minger wrote:
  • kö
    wrote:
    发空贴 可不好啊 莫明 同志
  • Rick (史大龙)

Many people don't look at it in such a permanent way, I know  if I used such "final" terms to describe a relationship that is not so old I will start looking for a way out before it gets going.... Take it day by day and let the time build up works for me, but on the same note there has to be some sort of promise between the two, three, four, whatever floats their boat.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... I dont know if this is about "love" ...

Like I told many people many times before, we dont not know if we would stay together forever, but, back in 2005/06, I decided to to support the idea of her coming to work in China, because this is for her better growth (and I knew she wanted this), more so, I did not want to hear her reason for divorce, if it happens one day, that it was because I was selfish and did not let her come here in 2005/06 ...

I know some couples that grew apart, and then broke the relationship (marriage or otherwise), and then there are others that grew closer together as time goes by ...

It is not a "how", but "why" and "whom" ... when you have the "whom" and "why", the "how" comes easily ...

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

I don't remember what I wrote above, but I'm just wondering if my posts are still coming up blank. Sorry, Shan, I'm sure it's silverlight's fault.

• Ms. Stephanie
    Ms. Stephanie wrote:

think he is such special and made for you... keep telling yourself that is true every fucking day until you finally believe so.... 

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahahaha ... try to guess which one is the real scenario!

scene one (I just came back from Oz to BJ):

Wife: did mum like the tea we bought her?
    Me: yeah, she loved it and is drinking it everyday

scene two:

Wife: did mum like the tea we bought her?
    Me: no, she does not like tea and she does not know whom to give it to

... heehee ... in some cases, lies are part of a long-term relationship ...

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

is it possible, yes. For those people with good morality.

If anyone here has been tasting different pussies like most of all folks here, u need to come to my church for intense therapie to get cured. The same is applicable to the wonderful girls here wh have tried different cock sizes, it's gonna be too hard to settle with one person.

Let me put this way, once sex has become like food, trying different food different days, it takes energy to settle with one person for the rest of ur life.

Love needs tolerance, patience, forgiveness, longsuffering, care.

If ur mind is just focused on dick and pussy and fuck, marriage isn't only about that.

High Priest

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.