Discussion » Current Events » Best wedding gift:verginity 贞操是女人最好嫁妆!?

• Harmonious
    Harmonious wrote:

According to Xinhua news, the star of Shanghai known as Bo Wanqing mediator, as well as a NPC (National People's Congress) memember, warned all the unmarried women living in Shanghai on television to respect themselves,don't over indulge themselves, she stressed: "virginity is the the most precious dowry of your wedding!'' . However I read all the comments under this article, and I am super shocked that most Chinese people, I think over 60% people actually agree with her. I translated some of the comments I read, I feel anger and disppointed how stupid Chinese guys can be.

The NPC (National People's Congress) member has a good point, verginity is the best gift for your wedding, it is a very important part in our traditional life, it ensures the happiness of every couple's marriage, it is the best language tocommunicate with and trust with each other.

It is honor for you if you are a vergin before marriage, shame on you if you are not!

She did a good job! very powerful. Nowadays vergins are like precious resources, it's hard to find vegetables without any pollution, it's harder to find fresh air to breath, as well as the vergins. The whole society is impulsive, so treasure yourself.

It's hard to deny that every guy wants to fuck every girl surrounded by him, and it's also hard to deny every guy doesn't want their own wife to be fucked by other people. If a guy really doesn't care his wife has been fucked by other guys, it just shows he doesn't really care about his wife, or he has other purposes.

你现在在问你 你老公 你被人上过 N次 看 你老公 有 什么 反映 吧 别拿你老公的忍耐 当作 宽容
    If you tell your husband now you have been fucked by million times, watch what's your husband's reaction? Don't misunderstand your hunsband's tolerance instead of indulgence.

婚前性自由和性开放是社会自由进步的表现 说这句话的人都不经大脑的 狗也性自由啊..那你不如也去当狗算了 还有反对的通常就是没有了贞操的女了吧 那你们结婚找老公就不要要求那么多...又要有钱又要这样那样,先看看自己再说
    Premarital sexual freedom and sexual liberation are the proves of the progress of social freedom. Whoever agrees with this is stupid. The dogs have sexual freedom too, go to be dogs then. Besides, all the girls who disagree with this are not vergins I bet, so don't be so picky about choosing husbands!Want rich guys want this want that, go look at yourself first!

We are born this way, the men attack, the women accept; Men don't have hymen, the women do;men don't have period, women do; men can't give birth, women can; the men can have 100 times sexual experience, they still can say I am a vergin. Even if you don't believe it, you cannot

• pommie
    pommie wrote:

• Jin Sawicki
    Jin Sawicki wrote:

• Ola Sande
    Ola Sande wrote:

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

• 外交猫
    外交猫 wrote:

Sex with virgins is the worst sex I have ever had, by far.  I've only done it twice, both many many years ago (college), but to this day I still remember vividly what a god damn awful lay it was both times.  Anyone who thinks sex with virgins is hot or somehow desirable obviously had never tried it or is not interested in sex actually being any good.  I would never have sex with a virgin again -- it's a total nightmare.  Sex is supposed to be fun and pleasurable, not a god damned anatomy lesson with a terrified amateur who's frozen stiff with no idea what to do and so wrapped up in her own head that she's totally unable to have an orgasm or help her partner have one.

Give me an experienced slut any day of the week! 

And yes, when I was a virgin I was complete crap in bed too.  I feel bad for my first girlfriend.  She basically never got any good sex for however many months we were together, and by the time I knew what I was doing we had broken up and I was with someone else.

• Ekki
    Ekki wrote:

if i were a guy i'd think my future wife was awesome if she gave me a (consenting) virgin as our wedding gift..

• Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:

best wedding gift: techniques and enthusiasm! I don't wanna marry a starfish

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

Ekki, High five!

Harmonious, 有链接么?我要去捣乱!

• Ejdnzlaj
    Ejdnzlaj wrote:

Desiring virginity for your wife is for men too insecure to deal with their partner having had a life before they met.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... which is why I said, while China is moving forward in many ways, the country is stepping backwards into the dark ages ... the next thing would be to abolish all girls from going school (女子无才便是德), or even wont let them go out (三步不出闺门)...

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

Ah yes, Confucious.. he surpasses even Mao in terms of "greatness". Confucious says to himself, "get fucked in the face with a sporkulum".

• Simen Wangberg

Oh lord. I wish I could remember where I saved that JPEG. Maybe I don't wish that, actually.

Jury's out on virgin sex IMO. Can be awful or awesome. Mostly awful, though. Uhhhhh. Depends who you're chillin with and if they're complete sexual novices, or if they've done this, that and the other thing EXCEPT actually have sex.

Um, sporkulum.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahahaha ... needless to say, how one considers (or values) virginity is one's business, however, many girls out there still believe (or hope) that her first time should be memorable and only given to someone she "loves" dearly ...

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.