Discussion » Dating & Romance » Sex in China - same as it used to be?

• 德伯納
    德伯納 wrote:
    <div>"<span style="font-size: 12px;">This is why China is pussy paradise; six years this guy has had this wife, and has never thought to try anything beyond the missionary, has never even (my ego prompts me to be sure) gone down on her. Thirty two years, and she has never been eaten out. And yet the passion with which she fucked me, and her general willingness to try anything I suggested, shows how open minded and keen to find out she is; and how she moved when she straddled me shows she has given it some thought, done some reading &ndash; for she did not at all behave like the novice she said she was."</span></div> <p>background: http://www.guardian.co.uk/technology/2008/jul/17/blogging.internet1</p> <p>I can still agree with everything said.</p>
  • Minger
    Minger wrote:

Ah Chinabounder... I never believed his blog was anything but politics; all the sex stuff was made up to get people to read it. Literate guys like that don't actually talk about girls they've banged, it's uncouth.

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

Alex, you were referring to Bernard?

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

But the article is part of a larger political jab at China. It has nothing to do with sex, except that he likes to use sex to insult Chinese men. A group of fenqing organized to renrousousuo and kill Chinabounder before his blog was blocked.

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

Alex, every day on this forum there are 5 threads that mention sex, and nobody cares how many threads that don't mention sex, because no one looks at them. This thread is case in point, if you will refer to the title. I assume you're not in business? There are much fewer people who would be interested in Chinabounder running around naked than there are people interested in reading about sex.

• Mari Vidste
    Mari Vidste wrote:

Haha! I heard about Chinabounder a while ago and wanted to read the blog. Is it preserved somewhere on the internet?

Only after a close reading could I entertain the idea that he  made it all up just to piss off Chinese dudes.

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

Just google chinabounder. it's a blogspot page, so you'll need your fanqiang on.

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

Alex, U MAD?

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahaha ... Moonriver ... yes, do visit me sometimes ;)

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

Harmonious, I hope you'll still be available to bang me when you're married.

• Mari Vidste
    Mari Vidste wrote:

Found it! And wow, I have not read many blogs but this one is NOT what you would expect. It is VERY well written, very thoughtful and descriptive, and is clearly the work of one guy living in Shanghai doing at least approximately what he is writing about. After reading it, claims that it was the work of a team of writers or some guy living in the US make no sense. The level of effort is far too high and far too much genuine heart and mind have been poured into it for it to be a fake.

The only letdown is you never find out whether he fucked 'Deedee' or not. Damn! And the way he describes the 'Shanghai girl' makes me think I'm in the WRONG city. Seriously, could anything scintillating be said of the 'Beijing girl'?

• Anine Hagen
    Anine Hagen wrote:

柯南, i guess i hoped for a comment like that... this guy's observations are really not far from reality as I perceive it, even though I wouldnt read his book on this merit.

"Although it seemed cowardly at the time, not revealing who I was, those Chinese men who wished to protect women did not realise that the women I wrote about would have been torn to pieces by those very same Chinese men if their names had been revealed at that time along with mine"

blog: http://chinabounder.blogspot.com/2006_05_07_archive.html

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.