Discussion » Nonsense » Boooooooooring!!!! what Beijing ha

• Amanda Wei
    Amanda Wei wrote:
    <p>errrrrrrrrrrr.......... just came back to BJ. and already feel bored =__= seems nothing interesting to do at here.... shopping, eatting, watching movie, shopping, eatting, watching movie..........what else we can do in BJ???????? have been here half of my life and still couldnt find out the great thing we can do in here.........aaaaaaaaaahhhh anybody help??????</p> <p>PS: esp is there any nice spot fr date????</p>
  • Peter Baird
    Peter Baird wrote:

Jeez...check out a live concert or something. As for good spots for dating, Houhai, hotpot and teppanyaki restaurants are always nice. There are two really nice teppanyaki places opposite the east gate of the Workers stadium, and my personal favourite hotpot place is Chuanfu Lou, opposite the Tsinghua Science Plazza on Chengfu Lu.

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

Please, come also to our Universal church, Good young people and nice fellowship around.

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

Afromam, good weekend, we've got sermon and some evangelistical campaign, weekend should be used to something spirtual and uplifting, not only in going to Sanlitun, propaganda and hohai.

We really need young people to come by. Everyone is welcomed.

High priest

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ...

This forum never ceased to amaze (and amuse) ...

I had lived in HK, Sydney and BJ, each for at least 5 years now, and most Asians (mainly HK Chinese, mainlanders and Singapore folks), most people agree that Oz is a generally boring country, slow and laid back ... however, I had seldom heard them complain that there is nothing to do ... but I have often heard people in HK and BJ to make such complaint ...

As a "floater" such as a foreign student, e.g. my ex and her friends, they normally spend the weekend cleaning, cooking at home, shopping for grocery ... and the rest of the time, for things like KTV (seldom), playing MJ, playing sports, etc ... and the church folks would spend most day at church ... and that's pretty much the whole weekend ...

Here in BJ, we spend Sat for fun, and Sunday for routine things like grocery and gym, and that's also pretty much the whole weekend ...

So, where did the spare time come from?

• Christian Hansen

Find a gym with swimming pool and go there every time you have nothing else to do instead of staying at home watching TV or go to have a walk in any park, the ones in Beijing are really large and have interesting things plus quiet areas to relax breathing the pure air of Beijing ;-)

• Christian Hansen

hahahahaha I know Amanda that was a sarcastic ending to my comment.. actually some people affirm that one day living in Beijing is similar to smoke 25 cigarrettes 

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

Beijing has JZ, Ms. Stephanie, Nickie, Jon Gu...串兒,燒烤,麻辣燙,肺癌。

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ...

JZ ... also get a table and 4 chairs, the complete 144 pieces (or 136 if you dont play the "flower" tiles) and two more, and you can work another 36 hours ... for better money :)

Amanda Wei ... the thing is, after all these routines, you should not really have too much time left ... however, if you have too much free time and had done most of them during the week, then it might be difficult to fill the empty gaps ... heehee ...

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

Amanda, the Universal Church is located at the intersection between subway line five and line 5 at the northen part of Beijing.

There's an intercession group at my balcony too, u can join, u will really be interested.

What interesting? We've got some nice activities, choir,

Godfather, I guess u've confused, our church is Universal, not HSC which u often attend

• Sasha 莎莎 Wang

Beijing? Boring?

Get the fuck out of here.

• kö
    wrote:
    go out have fun ```
  • Ekki
    Ekki wrote:

you know what's boring? this fucking thread.

• kö
    wrote:
    for me boring is cant sleep with a guy
  • Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:

you can never get bored before you are bored of fucking ard! haha. just kidding~~ seriously, I think I really cannot help you on this. I've traveled to so many places, the only place with a little bit more interests for me is Tokyo, maybe you want to move to that place to try your luck? so basically if you get bored in Beijing, other cities in the globe would be even worse for u. btw, Beijing's kinda bored for me :(

• kö
    wrote:
    thats right````if u really feeling bored for a place should be leave a bit , or find some new things .like me i am bored thoes days too , feeling like dead...so i want change a bit try my best find news,if still cant get better , i will leave few time ......thats my plan....coz life fucking short and difficult
  • Martin Svean
    Martin Svean wrote:
    first of all. compare BJ to other cities of China. WE are lucky to have such a culture available to us. bars, clubs, museums, historical sites, parks, 798, music(only the good bands play in Beijing) and more. not to mention we have the best people from around the world. here is my list of things to do for when you are bored. 1. take a walk 2. Go to the park 3. Indulge yourself in your fav hobby 4. SLeep with Dando 5. Apply for the church of Dando 6. Open a book 7. Leave WLIB for awhile 8. Pick up the guitar 9. Masterbate 10. Learn how to smoke crack and if all else fails the best thing for boredom is. clean the house. and if you finish that, i am sure there are plenty of us around which you can assist with . hha no seriously. beijing has much to offer. no reason to be bored. get a few boyfriends and phuck daily.
  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

High Priest,

Is that the Universal Life Church, the Universalist Unitarian Church, or just a Roman Catholic Church?

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

Dando Z, Universal Church is much different from catholic, my church orthodoxy is closer to that of Unitarian. We've got a couple of nice sisters, if u attended u would be converted.

Amanda Wei, you are right, since u never attended, this is the time, please, get in touch with me so that we can arrange things up. You know my number, anytime contact me. Dando is gonna attend to so u can see how fun that's gonna be. Just make sure not to bring you bf as he is not a believer yet.

High Priest

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

I'm already a Reverend in the Universal Life Church of Modesto California, and as I remember, a central tenet of a Universal religion is that everyone is already a member whether they know it or not.

Besides that I was baptized, raised, and confirmed Roman Catholic. Even had communion two weeks ago, but only as a favor for my parents.

• Yuki
    Yuki wrote:

@High Priest 

I think i wanna go to your church sometime, do you open on weekend? where is the location? what do you do in your church?

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

Yuki, you are welcome, we are open anytime of the week, on weekend we are open at 8pm, we have different activities Yuki and once u come u shall not be disapointed. You know my number, call me any time once u make up your mind to come by. The location is at the intercection between line 5 and line 13.

Oh that's a  nice Dando, as you are already a Reverend from the Universal Life Church which is not registered here in China, I'd suggested u to team up and push the gospel as many people are coming in. Amanda is on her way and now Yuki, we can offer them communion as u r an ordained Minister already.

• Ms. Stephanie
    Ms. Stephanie wrote:

JZ and I are both kids under 18 and I am not sure about China law here... would that be even legal to talk about it? ... 

Amenda, trust me you don't wanna watch..

Beijing is getting fun coz Dando is gonna come back soon... lol... 

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Capital idea! My favorite part of communion is where the girls get on their knees and close their eyes and open their mouths and stick out their tongues when they are ready to receive the Host.

• Martin Svean
    Martin Svean wrote:

again??

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

4 and 5 were redundant, bro.

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

Yes, right point, we shall organized a great mass where communion should be offered, those who shall attend please get registered. Reverend Dando will be in charge, u r all invited ladies

• Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:

then go back to Tokyo, being lost in translation for a couple of more days, and set Seoul as your via point :)

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

Amanda Wei wrote:

sure~~~ i didnt mean BJ is not a wonderful city, i just mean that, to me, a beijinger who have been here like more than 10 years, already played and tried around all we know what r interesting, i just complain beijing has no "CREATIVE" no new "NEW" ( i hope u can understand what i mean...)

Now it's time for you to try Bukkeke then. U'r gonna be excited about it

• Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:

◎Amanda, I know I know, you need to indulge in the boredom for a while to restore your energy, hahaha

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

Amanda I was trying to say, now u need to try Bukkake, u may get excited with this.

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

U wanna try it Amanda?:)

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

Why not John, everyone has the right to inforamation:) She needs to know has she is in search of excitement john!

• Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:

@Amanda, soulmate would like to tell you that do not google the word "Bukkake"...they are perverted people~

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.