Discussion » Nonsense » let's talk about McDonald's

• Saint - Spartacus
    Saint - Spartacus wrote:

if u have a courage to try the McDonald in different cities, you'll find that they taste quite different  ><

• Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:

come on Ami, the US gets NO FOOD!

• Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:

Taco Bell... well...Mexican food...fine, it's a little bit better - -

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Let's talk about the McDonald's in Wangfujing.

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Pure American food. Ha.

• Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:

I know Taco Bell sucks, in fact, all food in the US sucks. it's just...comparatively, taco bell makes a little sense, haha. VA, now heading to DC~

again, american gets NO FOOD :(

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Hey I wouldn't go that far Da Fan. I've been eating some amazing shit in the month or so I've been back. It's just that there's no such thing as "pure" American food because like everything else of value, we steal the best shit from everybody else.

When I hear Chinese folks saying American food sucks, I just assume that they're used to having all their decisions made for them by Chinese cooks who serve everything in pre-seasoned bite-sized pieces. Good American food involves a lot of customization.

• Martin Svean
    Martin Svean wrote:

yes and try Giordano's pizza if you are in Chicago

American Chinese food sux sweaty, fromunda remains.

• Martin Svean
    Martin Svean wrote:

Phuck Mcdonalds. Burger king all the way.

• Martin Svean
    Martin Svean wrote:

Da Fan I am sorry that you feel that way about American foods but as Dando said its all from abroad anyway.

I guess you never have visited chicago.

• Ms. Stephanie
    Ms. Stephanie wrote:

I love BK .. I was sooo disappointed when the time I came bk to BJ and found no BK triple cheese to buy... but now we have 3 BK stores, but I am not dare to try! .... I don't know why..... who tell me if there would be any difference about taste in BJ?

• Tina
    Tina's猫 wrote:

have focused on eating more,didn't quite notice the difference............

• Ekki
    Ekki wrote:

americans love their condiments. FACT.

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

@Yes Sir, lolwut

@Ekki, It's all about the sauce.

• Peter Baird
    Peter Baird wrote:

I find McDonalds absolutely toxic. For fast food burgers, nothing beats A&W. double teen burger with extra bacon and cheese...side of poutine...washed down with a root beer. They have A & W in Thailand, but sadly the menu bears no resemblance to anything you would see in North America.

• Ekki
    Ekki wrote:

still laughing at the fact that you like your double teens. perv.

• Kent Løset
    Kent Løset wrote:

McDonalds give you what you pay for. If you want a REAL burger, I recommend trying one of these venues:

- Let's Burger
    - Grandma's Kitchen
    - Blue Frog
    - First Floor 

• Christian Hansen

McDonnald's is never an option in north-Mexico, we have Carl's Jr and nothing can beat its bacon guacamole burguer. In Beijing, I think, McDonnal's is an option with the breakfast menu at 6am after clubbing

By the way... taco bell has nothing to do with Mexican food, it can be classified as bad tex-mex food but never as Mexican food

• Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:

@Ami, yeah I have to admit cities like LA and NY do have sth reasonable, haha

@Dando and Mike, I was just complaining, ignore such inputs. when I'm hungry, a huge ribeye would make me happy as long as they made it exactly medium rare~

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

Da Fan, heading to DC? Will you be there the 3rd week of April? I'll visit you.

• Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:

Moming, where are you? I'll be in DC on 8/9/10 April for the sakura thing, and I may go to DC again later in the month. PM me~

• Christian Hansen

Ami, in Mexico city the burguers sold on the street at night are better than McDonnald's, specially the ones with pinnaple, mushrooms or guacamole ;-)

Actually, why did you go to McDonnald's in Mexico city having tacos on every corner hehehe

• Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:

嗯嗯嗯,还有我们伟大的旧金山,华人比例最高的地方,哈哈。but who told you that I prefer girl to woman? girl is different with ribeye, a well-done girl is the most juicy one~

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.