Discussion » Nonsense » Why Chinese men are so amazing in bed?

• Stanley
    Stanley wrote:
    <p>Because of most chinese men are KongFu man, we train our body from childhood, we have excellent staying power, especially for some northern chinese people.....</p>
  • Fabian Kollen
    Fabian Kollen wrote:

what a  little tiger.....................watch out!!!

• C.Chaud
    C.Chaud wrote:

We all know Chinese Men are amazing in Bed when it comes to sleep and snoring like... you know haha... 

Well it's normal CHINESE MEN work hard :-)

• Fabian Kollen
    Fabian Kollen wrote:

Yeah I agree, it sounds like thunder,hehe, but what I want to know is that do u sleep with chinese men very often?

• C.Chaud
    C.Chaud wrote:

Never slept with chinese men i don't want being disturbed when i sleep haha. And since i heard that most of them are afraid to approach girls so they tend to have a crush on men i'm doing my best to avoid them haha. Stanley don't tell me that u looking for man that's why u doing the promotion of chinese men here. Come on, you are a man there are bunch of girls in this website.  

• Yuki
    Yuki wrote:

• Black Boy In The Building Tonight

别说是中国女孩儿。。一点儿也不一样。

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

Yuki,u got got them well placed, u need to thank god almighty for giving u these assets. What a a pair of meat!

noooooooooo... her ass is FLAT

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

What are u guys  saying, that's hers, do u see that her skin is tanned? I

• C.Chaud
    C.Chaud wrote:

Virgo; That's the fact and u girls are well placed to give ur opinion about it...

• Yuki
    Yuki wrote:

Hey, no no no....thats not me, i wont give my own picture to stanley.

Stanley thought chinese men are good in bed,  so the sexy picture is for him.

• Yuki
    Yuki wrote:

@High Priest 

Does black  guys like tanned skin or white skin? i thought they perfer white girls...

• Fabian Kollen
    Fabian Kollen wrote:

Well, thanks Yuki, you push me into the imagination for how's it like about ur naked pic......

YUKI   Of course that is not here. That is impossible. 95% of chinese girls do not have any ass and i know you are in that 95%. Your ass and your back is the same. Actbually you do not call that ass, you just have one long back. Do you see how well shaped the ass in that picture is? Your ass could never be like that. If your ass was like that it would be a phenomena.

• Yuki
    Yuki wrote:
  • Yuki
    Yuki wrote:

@John Constantine,

Haha, you reached her and looked at her face? 

i can imagine how disappointed you were when u saw her face...haha

• Amalie Sæverud

exercise and implantation are good for both Chinese men's bed performance and Chinese girls' ass!

• Yuki
    Yuki wrote:
  • Yuki
    Yuki wrote:

foreigner

• Yuki
    Yuki wrote:

I have heard that so many guys prefer latin type girls..

• Christian Hansen

Hahahaha kungFu man I hope during your training you learned how to move your hips

If you keep creating this kind of threads I will be forced to open one titled "Why lating boys are so amazing in bed?" lol

• Hanna Amalie Martinsen

so the truth hurts for the so-called amazing Chinese men in bed?...lol...加油本国男生!!。。。哈哈哈哈哈

• A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:

Have sex is at least a matter of two persons, and as in a dance, if your partner is a shitty dancer, the dance will be shit. Some wankers don´t catch this, too much time grabbing their own dicks, and they confuse have sex with mastubate using the female´s body. 

btw, i don´t think that foreigners should look down on chinese people in sexual matters. In the book -Sexual Life in Ancient China- by R. H. Van Gulik (is a classic as the books of Needham about China), well, seems that since zhou dinasty, the chinese people know very very very well how enjoy of the sex, I mean, think in the western countries in that time, how were we? The only people with good sexual life in that time was the ancient greeks, but later came the christianism, puritanism and the good sexual life died. In China, sex is natural thing, for Christian countries, something in relation with a sin.  Double moral and those things, Marco Polo enjoyed of the sexual life in China, like the european merchants during the s.XIX century, like now...

And wtf is wrong with the chinese ass??? Is better one small than have a butt bongos

• Yuki
    Yuki wrote:

@Yes Sir 

Whats wrong with you,  why do you care of my ass so much?

• Yuki
    Yuki wrote:
  • High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

@Adolfo, I would like to correct a little bit.

for Christian countries, something in relation with a sin.

Well, sex in Christianism is not related to sin. Remember sex was there before Adam and Eve ate the forbiden fruit. Sex never coome after sin... Check ur knowledge again on that part.

I would agree with on the first paragraph though.

There's this stupid idea on this site that once u r from this ethnicity that implies u r good at sex. That's totally wrong. I remember counseling a chinese church member of mine who was complaining that her bf, though was just a big Down there, but never done a good groundbreaking job. Then had an asian chinese member who was too satisfied with her man that once he stands, it's hard to come down. It depends. We are educated here and we've got to know how to draw a  conclusion.

Asians have brought much into sex. Remember Kamsutra, Bukkake?

This site has only a few established SM(sex Machines) and FM(Fucking Machines). Bedtyger, Dando z, Moming, Godfather, Uncle D, Constantine, Yes Sir, these people at least have got the reputation, not the other ones barking:)

For the ladies I don't know who is better here as i didn't get the report yet.

High Priest

• Yuki
    Yuki wrote:

@Yes Sir,  Ok,  Whatever, i dont care....

• Yuki
    Yuki wrote:

@Afroman,

No no, afroman. say somthing.... they are racist, because i am chinese...

• Ole-Marius
    Ole-Marius wrote:

I totally agree with Yuki, on that pic ;-)

• Yuki
    Yuki wrote:

@Ole Marius Loeset 

You should suppose to be in " First floor".... I thought you are going there tonight...

• Fabian Kollen
    Fabian Kollen wrote:

kao, haha!

• Yuki
    Yuki wrote:

Because we dont have many asian guys from other countries on wlib...

• A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:

@ High Priest

if there was sex before Adam and Eve ate the forbiden fruit, why they didn´t have babies until after the fallen??? condoms in the Eden? oral sex? anal sex?  

O_o

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

@Adolfo, So God created man in his own image, in the image of God he created him; male and female he created them. God blessed them and said to them, 'Be fruitful and increase in number....'"1 This is the first sentence after creating Adam and Eve. I would ask u too, if they couldn't have sex, how could God tell them to be fruitful? with which seeds? Adolfo, to pregnant a lady can be sometime frustrating, it can't just happen overnight, I know u know more about that... Most people tend to thing that the fruit was about sex, that's a wrong theology, they call that tree a tree of knowledge, knowledge of good and bad. At the creation, they didn't know what is evil, what is bad. But God is a God of Choice, God of freedom, it was upon them to chose, not to know what is evil and live a perfect life. But they were deceived. High Priest

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.