Discussion » Nonsense » Who is Fuckable?

• №❶ Passioη
    №❶ Passioη wrote:
    <p style="text-align: justify;"><span style="font-size: x-small;">P.G. 18 - Welcome to yet another confidential crap. Although I'm still a virgin, I know the difference between cheese and butter so I'll teach you what your unreliable biology teacher didn't</span></p> <p><strong>Theory 1</strong>. <em>Who fucks who</em>. time to get the language straight - some weak males around here often say "I fucked her", the females are silent because they know in their hearts that's not true. So what's true? Female sets the male up to fuck her, in other words, she fucks the male while letting the soft male think he focks her... what a great glory you earn, you wussy. We (including you) are in the 21st century, wake up.</p> <p><strong>Theory 2</strong>. <em>A dry water hole</em> turns off the male, same goes for an overly watered water hole. A bad smelly water hole means she takes too many pills.</p> <p><strong>Theory 3</strong>. Process sounds, moan. How loud is too loud? Keep your windows open - only your neighbours can tell you.A male who makes more sound than the female</p> <p><strong>Theory 4</strong>. Doing it with eyes closed. why? are you feeling it too deeply or simply having to think of someone else to get the orgasm? hmmm 61% say "someone else". you?</p> <p><span style="font-size: x-small;">This topic is disabled to certain trolls like thorstan fries. Only Selected Adults are allowed to comment</span>.ZZZZZZ</p>
  • Ms. Stephanie
    Ms. Stephanie wrote:

This one is hilarious..  Nice!!!! :P

• Fabian Kollen
    Fabian Kollen wrote:

Theory 2: hahahaa!!!!!!

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.