Discussion » Dating & Romance » if u cant find the one u love, will u be single &#

• Sibyl1130
    Sibyl1130 wrote:
    <p>well, i just wanna know if u cant find the one u love, will u be single ? but no one knows for how long,maybe 1 year ? 10yrs ? even lifetime...or u choose to be with the one who likes u , but u have no feeling for ? its a tough question~</p>
  • Fabian Kollen
    Fabian Kollen wrote:

• 微笑的Min
    微笑的Min wrote:

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahahaha ... Chinese or English channel? I will stick with English for now ...

Sibyl1130 ... speaking from experience, I did not get married until I was 37, and prior to that, or a little bit earlier, I did not think about being with anyone (except dating) because I was uncertain about the future due to health issue, even till this date ...

To answer your question, I would say "you dont have to be", like what Adjusting and Harmonious said, you can choose to be single, or you could choose to be with someone, though not necessarily "in love", that's what choice is all about ...

There is no guarantee with "love" (that reminds me of an old TV series in HK which talked about selling "love insurance") ... because if the two people wants to sustain (or maintain) a relationship, they need to "work" or adjust, whether it be related to money or sex or any other material and non material things ...

We all have heard that some people chose to split or divorce, and I know of two main reasons:

1. they found a problem or issue, and did not want to deal with it (e.g. relationships with the other's family and friends)

2, or they had tried and tried, but can no longer deal with this (e.g. gambling and drugs, also domestic violence, are common in these cases)

So, like what Shadow said, try to see the lighter side of being single and only worry about how to be happy, if you happen to meet someone, that's good, if not, shrug a little, smile a little, and be the happiest single person in the world ...

Remember: no one can make oneself happy, except oneself ...

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.