Discussion » Nonsense » How many times were you offered to have sex in Bei

• 阿姆
    阿姆 wrote:
    <p>Just came back from my schools Alumni meeting in Beijing and the thing is I cann't stop laughing... about this scene.<br /><br />A very professional and serious atmospher,&nbsp;I'm&nbsp;standing outside of the Hotel with this French guy, both dressed in suits and having a conversation about&nbsp;business&nbsp;and Beijing. <br /><br />When this lady pops out of no where and says with a strong waidi accents "Young LADY you two want to SEX?!~"<br /><br />Man that was it for me, i was speachless for like another 2min and the french guys facial expression was Mr Bean epic mimics, from shocked, sadness, anger and then just histerical laugh.<br /><br />And I think this is the funnies shit that happened to me after a conference like this.&nbsp;I haven't got this question asked in Beijing, since 2004. <br /><br />So what about you guys, how many times did you get asked to have sex with "Young Lady" in Beijing?</p>
  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

I see more outrageous attempts at solicitation for prostitution outside of Beijing.

• Tina
    Tina's猫 wrote:

ha,guys are more likely to get into this kind of situation,right?

i only heard few friends mentioned this before,the typical one was 2008,one of my friend was visiting china,i took him to a friends' party in GT banana ,during this he left for minutes,when hecame back he showed me a name card and told me the story.i was shocked,so funny,and i still remember the girl's name on the card.

• Amalie Sæverud

it's pretty normal, if you are an old foreign 怪叔叔范的, you will be hit on like 7 steps a time in Wangfujing. They have photo gallery, and promote these girls like fake LV bags!

• Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:

quite common. they are targeting foreigners at certain places, and targeting all guys at places like houhai. and of coz, they are not "offering" sex, they are "bidding" for a "deal". And for foreigners, they may want to charge more~

• №❶ Passioη

stand alone at liangmaqiao for about 10 mins, you'll get the same offer at least 8 times

• 外交猫
    外交猫 wrote:

It always amazes me that women and some Chinese don't realize how constant this stuff is in China for single foreign men (and for some Chinese men as well).

If I go to Houhai alone in the evening, I will get offered sex at least 5 to 10 times in the time it takes me to walk up one side of the lake to the middle.  If I go to XIU with my friends, the moment I'm standing alone a girl will come up to me offering sex.  Same thing happens at Bar Blue in Sanlitun. Prices come in a wide range.  Houhai they always say 100RMB, which is disturbingly cheap.  In XIU they start at 1000.  I always say fuck off and leave me the fuck alone, but within minutes someone else is bothering me.

Every holiday I've ever taken anywhere in China I've been offered sex whenever I am separated from whoever I am traveling with.  When I was traveling with a girl to Guilin, I once left our hotel for just five minutes to walk across the street to a convenience store, and on my way back some lady ran at me from the other sidewalk to offer me sex.  It's really ridiculous.

Even foreign women in China have no idea that this mini-economy exists.  I've talked to foreign expat girls who have been here for 5 years and never had the slightest idea that this stuff was going on.

• Ejdnzlaj
    Ejdnzlaj wrote:

I had two women who were going past me on bikes stop and offer me sex on dong si shi tiao last night.

I think it's a combo of the idea that all westerners are sex-crazy nymphos and that there is actually an enormous, sex industry in china. The most awkward experience I had was when two chinese workmates suggested we all got "massages" after drinks. It was only when we got to the parlour I realised that it was the kind of massage that comes in quote marks.

• Tina
    Tina's猫 wrote:

ahhhhhhhhhhh,shocked!

maybe it's a lot of fun to disguise as a guy ,ha,this is an option

• Grace Han
    Grace Han wrote:

WTF...what's wrong with those pple!!!

• 外交猫
    外交猫 wrote:

it only works when you are an individual male, on your own.  They don't approach if you are in a group, or even a group of guys.  It's only when I'm alone.

That makes OPs story kind of amazing -- that she approached two dudes at the same time.

• Tina
    Tina's猫 wrote:

u mean guomao? god!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

阿姆雷特, you didn't say how the sex went? Did u collect?

• Ejdnzlaj
    Ejdnzlaj wrote:

Yeah, definitely only happens when you are alone.

• Martin Svean
    Martin Svean wrote:

i lost count and lost interest in counting many years ago.

seems talking about hookers. what about all those indirect booty calls?

hou hai? wangfujing?

don't go there much.  i am not interested in that shiznit.

freebies are where its at.

chinese girls never told me directly but then again, they do not need to say so.

language barriers and culture blah blah.

• Zoe Zhong
    Zoe Zhong wrote:

If you are a guy and walk near Houhai area, being alone, you will get many offers, by old creepy chinese pimps.

• S
    S wrote:

just can't believe this, so many crazy things happening around~~~

• Martin Svean
    Martin Svean wrote:

if i were given 5 rmb for each time, i would have MAYBE been able to buy a house in Beijing. but i wouldn't spend the money on an apartment that resembles legos.

i would put the money back in the USA market. :)

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... just crawled back from the dead ... thought I should write an entry here ...

I was once offered by a male foreigner of this site to have sex ... some idiot who called himself "KIng of Sex" and got this strange crazy idea that I am female ... only if I had not removed his PM and MSN history ... heehee ..

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.