Discussion » Technology » What Do You Consider as a Crazy Idea?

• Micky
    Micky wrote:
    <p>As the caption implies,.. I've been thinking lately what a crazy idea could mean to different people. Ranging from the invention of the Air plane to the high speed railway, down to qq cars</p> <p>Take for example; The time Bill Gate decided to&nbsp;quit from Harvard university in 1975&nbsp;for something he was not too sure of then&nbsp;to me is&nbsp;a crazy idea. &nbsp;</p> <p>How about you------------- what do you consider a crazy idea</p>
  • Hanna Amalie Martinsen

this thread is one

• 外交猫
    外交猫 wrote:

Going anywhere in China, to any city or any streetcorner anywhere, and holding up a sign that has any opinion written on it.

That would be really crazy.  Because the cops would immediately beat the shit out of you.

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Starting two wars on the other side of the planet, cutting taxes, slashing spending on domestic social programs & education, and then blaming all economic woes on labor unions.

• Stine Ekren
    Stine Ekren wrote:

afraid of someone would burning himself alive? lol~

• Amalie Sæverud

nothing will ever surprise me much at my age now ! :( 

• 外交猫
    外交猫 wrote:

@Dando

It was barely more than three months ago that they were blaming all economic woes on China.  I'm sure it's just a coincidence that they waited until after the elections to stop blaming foreigners and start raping people who can vote.

For my students who rage against the China-bashing in America -- much of which they blame on organized labor and anti-China "interest groups" like unions -- this is a sweet turnaround.

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.