Discussion » Nonsense » Everyone might have a Bi-Sexual Side in him!&#

• Lean M.
    Lean M. wrote:
    <p>ok first of all... pls if u want to hate on me write me a pm.second... alll the people who are uptight or just sexual frustrated pls open a new thread with the title, why am I so prude.</p> <p>It became a trend for girls to be lesbian or bi, especially bi. Most people always just want to see black or white.. Some girls I know would never fall in love with a girl but like to suck pussy, some girls just like to kiss and touch, some like to have sex with the same sex, some like to fall in love with a girl. There is no true definition on wheen exactly u count as bi gay or hetero.</p> <p>Since it became cool to kiss a girl... the mind of many girls had changed to a more open mind, the social norms had changed. Out of 27 female friends. 10 had sexual intimate moments with girls, 9 totally against it and 8 would love to try it out but didnt find the &nbsp;right girl..</p> <p>the 9 girls who were totally against it werent that open minded in other topics as well.</p> <p>What I mean is.. that many girls opened up... that must mean that men have the same feelings inside them.. that must mean that many men have bisexual desires in them, mayb some do more some do less... some just want to fuck a girl with another guy and get horny both their dick are inside. some guys want to get more involved with the guy.. i think everyone has different limitations of how far they feel to go.</p> <p>&nbsp;</p> <p>Now... since it is not cool for men to be bi, i believe many men cant even allow their desires towards the same sex to show up. just because of the societies norms, and what the environment has made them... at the same time 90% of men find it to be sexy when girls kiss each other, girls dont find it that attractive when guys kiss each other..</p> <p>My believe is that the only reason why not as many guys open them self up as woman is their frameset which is created by society.</p> <p>U could definitely argue about that, but....</p> <p>One question..... to gals n men.</p> <p>I personally do find my dick attractive, but at the same time I am not attracted to all the guys I have met yet. To be honest, If there would be another me I would love to suck that cock while fucking my girl, on the other hand I am not so attracted by anal sex with a guy, but like i said everybody has different ways of being a sexual being.</p> <p>what i mean is.. that many friends i know,, do find there own body sexual attractive.. some girls like to taste their own fluids, are thinking about how it would feel to lick their pussy.. some men have similar thoughts... so if u already feel about yourself that way... &nbsp;yourself means u r attracted to the same sex eventhough its your own body.. doesnt that mean that u could also be attracted to another human with the same sex.</p> <p>Isnt the only thing which is hindering u your sexual frameset which was created by the environment surrounding your whole life.</p> <p>Think about a culture where bisexuality is seen as a blessing.</p> <p>Could it be that every lesbian girl would also have a desire for a men in any kind if her way of thinking was manipulated differently.. is it genetic to be just one thing.</p> <p>I am just talking about sex,, not love ok!!!!! sure some people will just love or have sex with the different sex some with the same some with both... but i am talking about the desire for both despite of what your main focus is... the desire can vary very differently from each person like i mentioned.</p> <p&
  • Kari Notland
    Kari Notland wrote:

Again, there is no pure definition of bi.... some just want to kiss and would never ever feel the desire to do a bj... some do.... some do more.... etc.

Could it be that everybody has a bi side in them, which sometimes just get suppressed by their moral and social rules which stuck in their head.

Think about things where u changed your mind completely about a life changing thing.. for example that u hated punk and now u like every sort of music....think about how it happened... most likely because of new environmental influence.

example: when i was 13 i just listened to rap.. then i watched some dragonball music videos on youtube with linkin park on it.. just because of the fact that i do kickboxing and identified with dragonball back then i started to open a door where i gave linking park an open ear... its kinda like the total opposite of ignorance.... 

Isnt it the same with bisexuality... doesnt it just need different believes to open yourself up to your true desires?

Is it just because someone is uptight out of experience and too much affraid to let go that they dont have bisexual desires... Mostly I am talking about people who have just small desires.... desires they might not know about.. people with very strong desires know they are bi... people with less desires still have desires but mayb will never recognize them just cause of the fact they are too much influenced by society norms.

Anyways pls hate msg to my pm or I'll simply ignore them. I am open for discussions though.

• Amalie Sæverud

Lean is an agressive poster! Haven't read your masterpiece yet, but I do admire your spirit in writing and your speed in typing! Good luck with your fingers!

• Kari Notland
    Kari Notland wrote:

No need to worry, but dont want to break this down to u... but eventhough ill take good care of them i will not use them inside u... so forget about that gaal. :)

again pls. write your bullshit somewhere else or pm...

• Amalie Sæverud

I already regret to leave some bullshit here after I read your post! But what I don't understand is, why bullshit can't be dumped on a massive bullshit pie!??!!

It might be wrong, but I guess maybe your girl friend has left , so you post your sexual fantacy here to relieve your sexual tension during this period! that make sense!

A question and also a suggestion for you: you can bang a guy instead, since you already have the bi desire, I believe it can't be regarded as a cheat as you didn't betray your girl friend for another girl! What do you think? Good luck! Take good time with your giant bullshit!

• Kari Notland
    Kari Notland wrote:

yes she left I already ordered 10 guys to get a gangbang going on so much fucking tention lol thank u,, ps. wouldnt hurt to contribute.. if u r uptight or have no experience thats ok but dont post in here cause u are not qualified to contribute anything which does make sense.... istead of getting an arguement u started to get personal already at your first post.... jeez if u are uptight n negative without an open mind then get affraid  or offended by people like me but cmon cut the crap and keep it to yourself... i never started a conversation with u... i think u just needed my attention :) solly u too ugly.

• Amalie Sæverud

comon :) sound as if you were any closer to be qualified! Except some lame fantacy to bang yourself and braging about 10 guy gangbang, I didn't see any qualitication in you! Go and take photo of you sucking another guy's dick, and then I may consider to offer some serious talk here!

• Amalie Sæverud

hey , you need to be better and tougher than that!!! I need attention from you??!!! comon, which pervert is so desperate to draw attention from others to post so long , lame, low post in so limited time!??

• Kari Notland
    Kari Notland wrote:

u might be confused but i was kidding bout 10guys definitely not bragging u r chinese right? they dont get it when u over-accelerate.... lol if u would have read my post u would know that i dont desire to have sex with a guy... u r chinese right? they dont get it when u over-accelerate....its not that u are not qualified because u r not hardcore enough, i totally believe u that u eat shit n fuck whatever u get, someone who thinks to have gangbang with ten guys is bragging lol u made my day lol u r not qualified cause u r not open minded enough plus kinda ignorant... if u werent u wouldnt have had posted hate msgs out of the sky with nobody ever asking u to. dont expect not to get bitchslapped lol

• Amalie Sæverud

are you a narrow-minded racist?!!!  what's your problem to ask 3 times" u r chinese right"? what 's your point to emphasize that 3 times? !!!! where is your open minded attitude? And what the fuck you post a long post here about "everyone might have a bi-sexual side in him" when you don't have any desire for a guy? Are you too free here?

A suggestion for you: go and fuck yourself as you have mentioned above! and if you have problem with narrow minded Chinese, you'd better move your "open-minded, openhole" ass to your own country!

• Ms. Stephanie
    Ms. Stephanie wrote:

what the hell is going on here? .. I hate reading long stories here... fuck internet... 

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

SO Lean u've tried to bang both men and women as. How was it?

• Kari Notland
    Kari Notland wrote:

godfather hhahahah, why  do u want to meet? because u read this post? lol... never expected of u to be gay... still u not my type sry lol

btw 29000 sold

ohh btw... just because u got bad emotions coming up cause of my post there is no need to get personal.. i know u guys just have to get it of your heart to feel better again but ahhh ayways u cant fight against it just get personal u are welccome... yes i fuck guys i am gay i am whatever u say jeez am i talking with teenagers or are there just really idiots in this forum... 

• Martin Svean
    Martin Svean wrote:

trust me im not interested in cock.

• Kari Notland
    Kari Notland wrote:

yeah mike... but one question... are u attracted to your own body? when u have sex with your girl arnt u sexual attracted to yourself?  Every guy did jerk off or does and that totally normal same for girls... cmon u holding a dick in your hand and masturbating it... isnt that gay????? u see what i am getting at??   so what i mean is that the only reasons u might be so sure of your hetero standpoint is cause of the environment which created your sexual frameset...

• Kari Notland
    Kari Notland wrote:

and not because of your genetics

• Kari Notland
    Kari Notland wrote:

could it be that nobody is a born "PURE" hetero sexual but rather gets pushed that way!?

• Amalie Sæverud
  • Kari Notland
    Kari Notland wrote:

The Late- Twenties Not Lonely Yet Climber 

evry country has their idiots.. humans are all the same.. there is no difference in that... what i meant by are u chinese......... is that chinese people dont often understand over accelerated humor... also they are really bad with sarcasm.... u proofed that, and my chinese friends r also like that... its nothing bad...!!! jeez its just a cultural difference, i probably wont understand some kind of humor here in china.... lol  how u were fighting for your country kinda made me feel patriotic too lol u shouldnt be so shallow though.

ps. read more careful and some questiones u have will be answered without the need to be annoying me.

• Kari Notland
    Kari Notland wrote:

btw by asking questions u are directing conversations.

• Ms. Stephanie
    Ms. Stephanie wrote:

chinese people dont often understand over accelerated humor... also they are really bad with sarcasm.... u proofed that, and my chinese friends r also like that... its nothing bad...!!

Poor Lean, I hope somehow I could change your mind ....You are taking certain advantage on us about we can't understand the humor in the first place... Think of you are watching people making jokes in Chinese instead.. I guess we could say the same thing back to you just like what you are doing now... BUT we are such respectful here to bear your fucking long paragraph and you/ your gal's bi sexsual problems here... (well, sorry I didn't even read all these).

Nikkie wouldn't get pissed off of someone unless they were being asshole here... so I wonder what is this gentle man Lean is doing right now with a reasonable girl ... People could hate me with some stupid reason tho.. but NIkkie? nah... 

• Amalie Sæverud

wahahahaha, what a big sarcasm of the day!

I feel so sorry for you not to understand my first post of sarcasm about your long lame post and get so edgy and start to personal insulting me! But that's fine! I don't like fingers anyway, I prefer huge juicy dick! And I do know men perfer fingers in their ass when having sex, but does that make all men gay? I really doubt that! You can say, we should be open mindede about liberating all our sex organs and feelings! But I do belive gay are genetic when lesbian  can be made! Don't say, that if moral standard allow, man will feel free to fuck a man!  why!?Just look at the nature! A lion won't fuck another lion, instead, it will kill another! A male gorila won't fuck another male gorila! this is nature and natural! But I reall think a group of lioness may have lesbian hehavior to each other! Does there any scientific research to suppot that! I'm more interested to hear that!

• Kristian Svoren

this thread sucks!!!

• Kari Notland
    Kari Notland wrote:

ms stephanie read again and u wouldnt have had the need to write your post.

Again thats what i wrote above, plus there are different kinds of sarcasm, damn u guys get offended by every shit... what weak person u must be.

"" jeez its just a cultural difference, i probably wont understand some kind of humor here in china."""

• Amalie Sæverud

hey comon, you don't even understand a neutral sarcasm humer of "good luck with your fingers"!! what a weak person you must be!!!

And all your "sarcasm" about "u r Chinese right?" and bla bla bla...are  just too personal and stinks!

• Kari Notland
    Kari Notland wrote:

But I do belive gay are genetic when lesbian  can be made! 

What??????? are u serious???? so what u are saying men and women are sexually different lol thats so wrong... u look at it just in black or white.

Don't say, that if moral standard allow, man will feel free to fuck a man!  why!?

Like I said dont look at it in black or white.... for some men it might be just some a few desires... they might not want to ever have a dick in their ass... but at the same time want to do a bj.... u sound like that u are interested in women so why do u have to be so black and white.... but most people are like u! thats  one of the reasons why many people do decide for themself if they are bi hetero or gay instead of just being what they are... i know one guy who is in love with a tranny, she still wants to keep her dick,  they do have sex but he is definitely not gay.... thats probaby hard to understand when u are being ignorant. U looking for prrof? what is bi? is bi when u are inside a girl together with another guy? your dicks both touching...! damn i know some guys who would totally think that this would be bi or even gay... yeah it might turn the guy on to touch another dick but he doesnt have to be gay, or doesnt have to have the desire to do a bj... its just one thing he lies to enjoy with the same sex.. some guys like to enjoy different things, like i said.. i enjoy 3p with bjs but wouldnt enjoy it without the girl being around. i wouldnt enjoy having sex with a guy.

if u truly believe u can make a girl into a lesbian.. u even go one step further and assuming that no woman is geneticly linked to a sexual standpoint...  but thats not true it can not be because being a lesbian does mean to fall in love with a girl.. but i am not talking about love... i could fucking never fall in love with a guy makes me wanna puke!! but still i have a few sexual desires towards them. funny gays and lesbian have to strugle to being accepted at the same time they are not willing to accept the fact that there is not black and white. i thought bi girls would know better!?

• Kari Notland
    Kari Notland wrote:

too be honest when i was writing the post with r u chinese i just was to lazy to delte the one repition since i had copied it before!! u must feel stupid now...

hey gal when u read this thread the first time.. the only thing u could do is to leave a stupid comment just cause u got indirectly offended by me through my post. thats weak... 

• Kari Notland
    Kari Notland wrote:

too be honest when i was writing the post with r u chinese i just was to lazy to delte the one repition since i had copied it before!! u must feel stupid now...

hey gal when u read this thread the first time.. the only thing u could do is to leave a stupid comment just cause u got indirectly offended by me through my post. thats weak... 

• Amalie Sæverud

well, that's just my opinion, you can defend yours!

Again, I'm shocked with your speed of typing! But there is no writing, you just typing, typing, and typing.....

Good luck with your fingers again! And you'd better receive my blessing silently! Or you want to start it all over again!

• Amalie Sæverud

I don't even read anything when I post my first post! they are just lame typing, words loading, grammer and spelling mistakes all the way! I do believe you made people's English worse, after reading it!

• Kari Notland
    Kari Notland wrote:

if they are that easy to influence so be it... why do so many people think they can offend someone who isnt chinese by saying his grammar sucks.. lol as if i give a shit how my writing looks on  a forum like that.. lol

• Amalie Sæverud

if a stupid just feel ease to be stupid so be it!

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Don't let the OP get up your pooper, Nikkie.

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

u might be confused but u r chinese right?  when u over-accelerate.... lol u r chinese right? when u over-accelerate....get it? u are not qualified. u r not hardcore enough, whatever u get, is bragging lol u made my day lol u r not qualified cause u r not open minded enough plus kinda ignorant...lol u r chinese right? if u werent. dont expect not to get bitchslapped lol. u are not qualified. lollzzz. They don't get it when I over-accelerate.

"i know one guy who is in love with a tranny, she still wants to keep her dick,  they do have sex but he is definitely not gay"

Actually, it sounds like "he" definitely is gay. I have a more interesting question for OP though - why are you such a fag*? Were you born that way, or is it because of a framework created by society, or were you fucked that way by your step-dad?

*the term "fag" refers to OP's faggotry, and is in no way a reference to homosexuality. Watch Southpark if you're offended.

• Kari Notland
    Kari Notland wrote:

like 90% of men find it hot to see two girls making out.. i wonder if 90% of girls think the same way about men.... most girls i know dont..hmmm mayb its just a mindset tooo, its obvious that women are made into sexual objects in our society and not men.. anyone else can refer to yc?

• Ms. Stephanie
    Ms. Stephanie wrote:

I can't really bother to read long thread here and I don't even wanna reply or being a hater lately... Must be something wrong with myself I guess....

Lean, I'd love to meet some gay friends and I do believe they've got more female hormone than me...  it is cool to stay around with gay guys, but.. but... I do not think I can accept they are actually making out in front of me, no matter how sexy/handsome they are... I would just feel that Im insane....

Oh well, it is still too early to draw a conclusion, I think I asked my friends to introduce some girly gay friends to me this weekend.. I'll consider to make Asian gay friends first, then I will let them mix together with western gay guys..

Im such an angel...

• Simen Wangberg

Is this thread about gay people or something? I don't know. tl;dr

But I'm still gonna post some Hard Gay. Look, he browses WLIBJ too!

• Ms. Stephanie
    Ms. Stephanie wrote:

I've seen some TV shows about him while I was in Uni... Is this guy still famous in Japan?

He shakes his hip by annoying strangers on the street and during the same time making "fooooo" noise... lol... That was funny tho..

• Ejdnzlaj
    Ejdnzlaj wrote:
    I think girls aren't afraid of saying that they think other girls are attractive, but boys wet themselves if they think some other guy is even remotely handsome. It's kind of depressing. The world needs more bro-mance.
  • Minger
    Minger wrote:

Thinking guys are handsome is different from being attracted to them. I think 莫奕迅 is handsome, but I'm only sexually attracted to Dando girls.

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

Well, Stephanie, if u got the chance to see gays making out, just watch and see how it goes.

Berlusconi organized a Bunga Bunga, and there was some lesbians display,

Lean, good for u as u have Bi genes

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.