Discussion » Nonsense » Seems like a girl can't do anything now without be

• YC
    YC wrote:

If I wear makeup, I'm fake. If I like to get dressed up, I'm a hoochie. If I say what I think, I'm a bitch. If I have guy friends, I'm a slut. If I stand up for myself, I'm mouthy. Seems like you can't do anything now a days without being labelled.

• Nayila
    Nayila wrote:

I'm not afraid of being labelled.I know myself,I won't do things I don't like ,and if I like the things I'm doing ,then I don't care bout what other ppl say... and if what I'm doing might affect my parents' reputations ,i will not not doing it,instead,I will do it secretly ,in low keys.... =P 

So I say,screw them and be whoever you wanna be! =))

• Kari Notland
    Kari Notland wrote:

thats so controversial... on the one hand u dont care if people label u on the other hand u wear makeup to fit in lol

• Simen Wangberg

I wear makeup to stand out.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

Hahahahaha ... Michael ... you need to use a darker eye shadow ...

• Kari Notland
    Kari Notland wrote:

gals... wearing make up to stand out is exactly what i mean.. this comment is nothing else than saying that u dont feel pretty enough without it.

Everybody wears makeup if u do so as well u try to fit in. its ok but dont bullshit around that u dont care what other people think. u saying u do make up for the people who like u... dressing up, wearing nice clothes caring about ones body is totally different from changing the look of your body/face cause thats what u doin.

And why??? to look better, cause u are not truly satisfied with yourself.. to look better for others, to stand out... make up styles changing think about japan hundred years back... or europe where they painted their faces white... even men.

Indeed they had all one thing in common.. they tried to fit in or just tried to look better to whoever than they do without. Is it ok to do that??? if u do not manipulate people by your looks, if its yourself or others it sure is ok to do so... funny ironic.. you yourself is manipulated and at the same time u manipulating others... LOL saying stuff about u give a shit about what someone says and not even able to go your own way... pathetic

• 外交猫
    外交猫 wrote:

I have a word to describe girls who are NOT slutty, bitchy, mouthy, hooches. 

And that word is: boring.

• Kari Notland
    Kari Notland wrote:

thats horrible... cause the girls u described are usually the total opposite of mouthy bitchy slutty to the ones they respect and love. so u only got to see the side of them where they say fuck off jerk or what?

• Saint - Spartacus

Ethan, i don't agree with u.  lots of my friends are NOT slutty, bitchy, mouthy, hooches. but they are so Cool & Bright & Outstanding

• Kari Notland
    Kari Notland wrote:

shadow,... read more careful...

like i have written above:

""dressing up, wearing nice clothes caring about ones body is totally different from changing the look of your body/face cause thats what u doin.""

• Kari Notland
    Kari Notland wrote:

in case u just didnt get it....

shaving armits or pussy, being hygenic.. taking showers, brushing teeths getting a tan is making u look really healthy and good. still u have to consider that different cultures have different thoughts, humans always tend to fit in... its human. most asian girls dont shave their pussy, especially korean n chinese... thats disgusting for most western countries... most men in the u.s. asia and great britain dont shave their armpits... for european men, this might seem really grows... to the others it seems gay to shave their armpits and plug eyebrows... and this way of thinking might change over a time period of only 5 years like it did in europe 10 years ago... its simple men and women on this earth are damn stupid... thats why they follow trends... wearing a kind of make up is also following trends.

Coloring hair, fake nails, fake face make up... etc... is putting an illusion on u with the rules of our society.

• Yuki
    Yuki wrote:

@Lean M. 

As you said girls are pretend to become fake beauty after mark up and so on....and you also  mentioned that  you are in a good relationship, that makes me  more curious about your gf ????

without shave and make up......??? hmmm....

• Nayila
    Nayila wrote:

Wearing a bit makeup and being nicely dressed make girls feel confident about themselve... Not every girl is perfectly confident with themselves,so we find a way to make ourselves feel better...what's wrong with that... @.@

• Kari Notland
    Kari Notland wrote:

like i said shaving and makeup are two different things.. cmon guys do u have a great wall of ignorance inside your head or why is it so hard to understand what i am writing... caring about your body is a very important thing in life supporting and expressing your personality as well,, but wearing makeup is something totally different... i know u try to defend yourself.. it doesnt sound good for a woman to admit she is wearing make up cause she feels prettier with it.. that already is pathetic... and gives our society a totally wrong view of female beauty.

My perfect example for this is a girl which is showering each day, which does shave herself each day.. and we all know that many girls dont shave regulary... inside info ;)

which takes care of her skin of her hair of her nails and teeths. which expresses her inside with individual style of clothes and accessories. which is self confident about how she looks in reality and not on pictures or with makeup.... its hard for u to understand cause when u follow these steps u still dont look pretty u wont be able to accept it cause people will treat u different... so u rather put make up on, some dont even leave the house without it some just put it on once a week when going to clubs. to stand out cause their natural look isnt that pretty to stand out.

but guess what there are girls who stand out even without fake haircolor and make up because they are truly pretty...  but then these girls with make up come up and start looking as pretty as them although they arent... then these girls have to do make up too lol this sounds like that girls who use make up are kinda very primitive... is it fair that some look better than others..? no... so just go and use your make up....

• Kari Notland
    Kari Notland wrote:

hey nayilia,, u said that quiet honestly... u must be very confidant woman already even without makeup :) but dont u think its a lil selfish to trick yourself into being confident, u also tricking the people around u like that. u are tricking other girls like that. and thats the whole point... gilrs wouldnt have so much problems with there confident if there werent so much fake pretty girls in the media and on magazines and on the street where they even started to wear these fake contact lenses which make the eyes appear bigger and so on..

• Kari Notland
    Kari Notland wrote:

think about a magician who bought a magic towel in the magic store... everytime he puts that towel over his face... people start looking at him in a different way... they admire him envy him... treat them different.... he himself starts to beliefe these people... he starts to feel better about himself.... at night he comes home and is taking of that towell what does he honestly feel...?

What do u feel when that happens.... dont u have doubts?

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

People look at me differently when I put a magic towel over my face. Because I soaked it in ether.

• Zoe Zhong
    Zoe Zhong wrote:

I dont mind being fake, hoochie, bitchy, slutty or whatever you call, and I like the way I am.

SO WHAT? Bite me, bitches!

• Kari Notland
    Kari Notland wrote:

zoe,

like i said u probably not bitchy to everyone.. this just a wall u build around yourself to not get hurt to protect urself... anyways this is totally different u still can be bitchy and so on without having to wear makeup...! wondering if u still had the confidence to be bitchy without any make up... i think u would be like a lil mouse in the corner if i would drop u off at a club without your usual make up.

• Kari Notland
    Kari Notland wrote:

ohh btw is the mustach fake? if not than its no illusion, u dont cheat people and yourself... u know ... there had been some discussions before about guys who are able to pick up girls by hypnotizing them... not really hypnotize... they manipulate them. So many woman were totally against it... funny thing is make up is even worse than that.  pls no comments about thats impossible.. do your research then start thinking about your silly posts.

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

I wear make up to blend in.

Come at me bro.

• StrawberryIceCream

yes, it is common seen you are labelled. people really like to label others.

• Kari Notland
    Kari Notland wrote:

didnt find any words against my argument heh phil? I'll  take the showing of part as a compliment... anyways i think u understood now. a lil picture does offend u? ... man u got isssues

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

Lean, you might want to consider going to a hospital. I think the drugs should have worn off my now under normal circumstances.

• Kari Notland
    Kari Notland wrote:

maaaan thats an old joke.. in chinese teen population its probably still very niubi/cool to use....kinda pathetic... 

ahh but this brings me to a chinese lil story...

there was a lil kingdom with a great king who evereybody loved... suddenly everybody hated him.... they were saying that he became crazy and retarded, he didnt understand why, then he found out that the well outside his castle was poisoned by a man... but that man didnt get inside the castle, so just the kings well had clean water...

u can refer to that man who poisoned the well as your genetics, in case u dont get it.

the king decided to drink out of the poisoned well, 1 day later he was loved and looked up to like never before... 

but i wont do as the king did cause i give a shit about the rabble/u of stupidity, rather i have my friends who are kings as well ;) hope that was an eyeopener for some guys here who should finally stop posting their waste and instead start debating with good arguments and just shut it if they are too stupid to do so.

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

Lean, I refer you to the story of the three assholes. I won't bore you with the details, but the moral is "you're an asshole".

• Zoe Zhong
    Zoe Zhong wrote:

Lean M,

i think u would be like a lil mouse in the corner if i would drop u off at a club without your deodorant.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahahaha ... 莫明 ... you are far smarter than me, so I am sure you know what to do with this "whatever" ...

Zoe Zhong ... dont really follow this thing about "mouse" and "club" and "deodorant" ... need help ...

• Amalie Sæverud

骂他都不起劲,因为他的反击太弱智和互相矛盾了,说得太狠了 怕别人说我欺负智障儿童!

I don't even have any excitement to argue with him or beat him up, because his feedback is so retarded, contradictory, and weak. I'm not proud to bully a mentally disabled people.

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.