Discussion » Nonsense » Girls,if the guy u love(ur bf) was broke&#

• Steve Mensah
    Steve Mensah wrote:
    <p><span style="font-size: large;">this topic is for ladies,so with that being said ladies kindly share with we guys ur mind on the matter.alot of guys wanna know.</span></p>
  • Tina
    Tina's猫 wrote:

YES,我相信大多数女孩子还会借的,我们老说钱的问题怎么怎么样,但是男女朋友之间,如果两个人的确是认真相处,那么临时没钱了这种问题就像生活中任何可能发生的困难,两个人就应该互相帮助解决,这都是顺理成章的。

• Stina Rytter Norheim

dont have money issue in a relationship and it should only be in marriage?then when the guy u are dating is spending money on taking u out and having fun and going to fancy restaurants and buying u things why didnt u tell him that he shouldnt do it and that he can only do that after u have married him?

• Stina Rytter Norheim

this topic is in english so if u cant speak english or write in english then please keep ur opinions to urself.

• Xiaodian
    Xiaodian wrote:

if the guy i love(my bf) was broke(no money with him) , he will not asked me to lend him

• Fabian Kollen
    Fabian Kollen wrote:
    It depends.............
  • Tina
    Tina's猫 wrote:

yes,it's true,most of boys won't turn to their gfs for money,and as women,we do hope they can solve the problems themselves.

i did this before,and it was an initiative payback soon,if it were not,and i want it back,i think i will tell him even it's hard to say .

• Stina Rytter Norheim

seems u ladies do not understand this topic.

2 rules here

1)no chinese

2)the topic said if he asked u to lend him money.will u give him?

if ur bf is not gonna ask u then ur opinion is not needed her cos u got no answer to the question but if u wanna comment by assuming if ur bf asked even though u know he wont then ur opinion is welcomed.we need answers to the question.a yes or no will do and if u like u can give the reason for ur answer.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... and my wife is definitely among the 90% that little JZ had mentioned ...

Steve Mensah ... the thread of this topic was created in English ... but the topic itself should be independent of languages ... so you are being a little bit discriminative, which is very unlike you ... by the way, who are the "lots of guys" that want to know? I am just curious ...

For most traditional Chinese fellows, this situation is unlikely to happen due to "face", even nowadays, but it may be OK after married (just "may"), because that's one view of what marriage is supposed to be, i.e. "share", but then, there is no such thing as "borrow" anyway ...  for a couple trying to make ends meet, it is possible to borrow from either parents, though, it is likely to be more embarassing for the wife than the husband when the wife borrows from her parents or relatives ...

So, and seeing that you (Steve Mensah) are not Chinese ... I will make a few assumptions here and there to say that for a male foreigner to borrow money from his Chinese GF, if it is once-off and a small amount, then it might be OK, but if repeatedly (or large amount), it is likely to make her feel very uncomfortable ...

• Simen Wangberg

Steve, if you're hard up for cash, why don't you beg outside the Wudaokou subway station like the rest of the degenerates?

My bad, they probably actually have a good reason to be broke. WHAT IS MY IMPLICATION???

Also, 滚开.

• Stina Rytter Norheim

dude,thanks for ur comment but lets stay on point here.the topic is about bf and gf not husband and wife.without a doubt a wife will give her husband money but what about a gf and lets not divide this topic by putting chinese and foreigners in different rooms.people are people.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... OK ... I agree, let's not talk married couple ... but it would be a very weak argument to use a few girls' opinion on the forum to represent most girls ...

And if we are allowed (by you) to really analyze this, there is the question of time and depth of the relationship, what kind of "image" had he been projecting to her etc ...

• Fabian Kollen
    Fabian Kollen wrote:
    Ami, grow up...............
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... 阿姆雷特 ... it is difficult for me to lie, and more so, this is what she preached to most of the girls she had known on this site, when it comes to how to administer (i.e. manage, control etc) her BF or husband ... so, I am sorry to tell you that, you could not even blackmail me for a one-yuan bottle of water ...

Ami ... this is for you ...

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)
  • Fabian Kollen
    Fabian Kollen wrote:
    Yawning!!!!!!After all, let me give a final decision for this thread to u guys: THIS IS A VERY FUCKING STUPID THREAD. And for Steve, I advise u to find a decent job ASAP but not posting such shits here.
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahahaha ... right back at you ...

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... you are excused due to your age :)

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

樓主又英文不流利,又要求別人用英文,太可怕。我來提供一個定義。"Broke"的意思是實在沒錢,不是隨身沒帶錢。有女還找Broke的男朋友么?Broke的人太沒責任感,我估計沒有女孩會考慮。

再說,同意Michael.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahahaha ... 莫明... thanks for clarifying that ...

Steve Mensah ... in that case, it should depend on the amount and situation ... but usually "yes" ...

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

There is nothing over that' if u loved him and u can bail him out when he is financially down, that's love. If not, u r still selfish and suspicious.

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

Well, Godfather, we've got an aid funds for those who have been living in China illegally with their expired visas. Though it's not enough, we need more donnors.

So for those guys broke and can't get helped by their gfs, come by to our church. But make sure not to disturb our deaconesses on duty.

• Ms. Stephanie
    Ms. Stephanie wrote:

I might give him and then reconsider our relationship seriously  ... I hate this kinda complicated relationship, especially he drags me into this bad situation.. 

• Virgil W
    Virgil W wrote:

I would lend him/her money if I trusted them since this is the "Real" issue. If you only have a percentage of trust in them and you understand that you only have limited consideration for the guy, give them what is comfortable to you if they smile then so should you.

• Ms. Stephanie
    Ms. Stephanie wrote:

Shadow, Im really not sure why you think it would make me shock ..... 

• Ms. Stephanie
    Ms. Stephanie wrote:

JZ, 现在如果说的是bf,那不确定。但是老公就不一样咯。。

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

哈哈哈哈,如果是老公,就苦了!“你钱包不是还有一百九十三块七毛的嘛?干嘛不够钱吃饭了?”

更正一下:这个题目不是破产,也不是没钱,而是要是临时带不够,或没带卡,先借一点点应急!

• Ms. Stephanie
    Ms. Stephanie wrote:

oh, so I was told this topic is not about some bankrupt bf... only about those who did not have enough money to pay for whatever it would be at a time.. ? if in that case, Im pretty generous one... not a big deal for a meal, drinks, etc... but that should not happen all the time... that is not fair.. or I feel like a fool.... 

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

哈哈哈哈,Stephanie,下次我买Rolex,忘了带钱,先跟你借啊!哈哈哈哈...

• Ms. Stephanie
    Ms. Stephanie wrote:

DD,原来你在这里等着我呢。。。Rolex 是什么东西。我不知道呀。lol.... 

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

哈哈哈哈,JZ,那是“第一条”!而第二条是:要是有怀疑的话,请看第一条!

• kö
    wrote:
    这个问题应该我最有发言权,在过去的半年里,我一直在做着这样的事情,现在我顿悟了。。。。。可怜之人必有可恨之处 这只是真对我的情况来说的如果是楼主说的那种情况 真的是男女朋友互相爱的话 钞票算个 毛啊。。。但是前提是哥们儿 值得你这样去做!
  • Ms. Stephanie
    Ms. Stephanie wrote:

Shan, 我大概可以想象你当时半年是怎么渡过的,聪明的女人都曾经一根儿筋过。吃软饭的男人可耻!!!!! 大言不惭吃软饭的男人更可耻!!!!! 

• kö
    wrote:
    诶 算了 算了 都 过去了··
  • Stina Rytter Norheim

if u cant write english please keep ur comments to urself for the topic was posted in english.

• Kari Notland
    Kari Notland wrote:

hahah man u do know that u live in china.. so fucking start studieng chinese,

• Stina Rytter Norheim

miss shadow is correct or at least sees it the way i see it.if u love him and cherish him then if he is down financially isnt it ur obligation to help him out if he askes for ur help?after all if he smiles u also smile.if u cant help him out then no need to ask what is bothering him,if u cant help him when he is in need doesnt that make u a fake gf?u are ok when he has money to spend on and with u but u turn aside from him when he has some financial problem(no matter how big or small it might be).what kind of gf does that?

• Stina Rytter Norheim

news for u ms stephanie,he that is faithful with what is small is faithful with what is much.if u are bf and gf and he has a problem that u refuse to help him out with then u are the wrong person for him to be with.why?cos clearly u are only interested in him when he has no problems.that is not love.u dont love him.u just love the idea of him.love accepts all things.a love relationship is 50/50.u girls wanna be treated equally as guys but seems its ok for u to take from the guy but not ok for him to take from u.is that a balanced relationship?

• Ekki
    Ekki wrote:

how did you embed the youku video here??

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

哈哈哈哈,Stephanie,我只能说,阿姨的故事,不是你想象中一般的故事!

Steve Mensah ... just to clarify one thing, so you were talking about being:

(1) broke - not a penny left due to bankruptcy or unemployed or bad investment decision

(2) "dont have enough cash on me" (or forgot to bring a card, or the card had max-ed out) - so need to borrow now, and then pay back within the next hour or next day

。。。 which case is it?

Based on what you had said, it seems that you WERE really talking about being penniless, right?! Again, as I stated before, this forum is only so small that if you (or your friend?) might want to "use" this sampling to convince a girl (who may even be a rich girl) to lend him money, it is really not very convincing, especially when evenyone clearly has different views about this (Shadow versus Stephanie) ...

The way I see it ... for someone (whether it be a guy or a girl) to use "love" in a relationship to ask for something (in this case, borrow money), it does not seem that he/she knows what is "love" about ... and if, like the way you said, a couple love each other, and the guy is "just" a little down at the moment, then without him asking, the girl would know what to do, because if the guy actually needs to "ask", then there is a communication gap, and I dont think the "love" is strong enough in this relationship ... leave alone "true love" ...

By the way, "relationship" is NOT (and should never be) a trade, and the "line" of "how much each took and gave up" is often so blurred that it cannot be 50/50 ... as soon as one thinks (without even saying) "I have done so and so, or loved you this and that much, so you need to give me something back", or that the relationship is NOT fair (this 50/50 thing you had mentioned), then there is NO "true love" in this relationship ... this is just a business transaction ...

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

If I was broke, I wouldn't borrow money - I would go earn some rather than spend money I din't have. More importantly, I wouldn't get to that stage in the first place.

If I just didn't have cash on me, I trust my gf would lend me any amount I needed, as would I her. I would pay her back within 24 hours without being asked.

• Fabian Kollen
    Fabian Kollen wrote:
    沃靠!!!牛逼!!!真的吗AMI? Hello here everybody, I'm looking for a Turkish girl! come on! hoho!!!!!!
  • Fabian Kollen
    Fabian Kollen wrote:
    你不觉着这个照片给人的感觉特别的稳么?看着感觉特有信仰么?图腾的感觉.......
  • Fabian Kollen
    Fabian Kollen wrote:
    sigh........你们都不懂啊............多么有信仰感的图片啊.........哎.......
  • Fabian Kollen
    Fabian Kollen wrote:
    内是一种图腾,你们应该都顶礼膜拜的,人总得要有些信仰的......
  • Ms. Stephanie
    Ms. Stephanie wrote:

Steve Mensah

ugh~ 

“sorry I left my wallet at home, I lost my cards, Im in serious trouble on my business, bla bla bla”... 

it is fine to treat a guy when he has no money, but that would be different thing if he took my help for granted and take thing as they come... No one is stupid... Who cares how he thinks about me if he kept making same excuse...

• Zoe Zhong
    Zoe Zhong wrote:

It depends on how much, I guess.

Also, it depends on my judgement whether he is a douchebag or not...

Agree with Ami and Stephanie: love is love, money is money; dont use my love for money

• Ms. Stephanie
    Ms. Stephanie wrote:

We accept the concept of AA, girl treat guys occasionally and whatelse you guys are expecting from us? Be fucking stronger!

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahahaha ... Ami ... it could be worse ...

• Stina Rytter Norheim

thanks for all ur comments here and contrary to most of u girls beliefs i do have a well paid job.this topic is from a real experience of a friend and i just dont think a girl who says she loves a guy cant help him out if he is financialy out of cash if he would also do the same for her if she were in that situation.if he loves u,ur bf will definately help u out and i think he will expect the same from u.after all,nobody wants to be treated as a fool.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahahaha ... ideally, it would be the case, but, realistically, it depends on the couple ... afterall, real life, is, well, real life ...

• Yuki
    Yuki wrote:

I can give him everything if my bf is broke, and lend him money is just a piece of cake.

• Sabah Mahnin
    Sabah Mahnin wrote:

Upper East Side, Commercial Area For Rent

It’s Free and Easy!

Business Space for rent  IN Upper East Side!
    Size: 55 sqm. 

Business Space Available. 

Plenty of parking, located at  the entrance of Upper East Side, on the top level of Upper East Side Community! International Area!

<span style="font-family: Arial; color: black; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.5pt&#

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahahaha ... sex, drugs and rock n roll ...

Since Steve Mensah does not want to give more details, I will make a few wild guesses and the first one is illegal drugs ... and I am not sure if anyone sane would lend money for that ...

Another one, that's common on Chinese TV, is gambling debt ... well, in that case, in those TV and movies, the GF usually need to "sit in" as prostitutes for a few days ...

Another one is alcohol ... that depends on whether if the GF might also be an alcoholic as well ...

Buying luxury good perhaps? That seems unlikely as well, the GF might want to buy a LV herself ...

What other possibilities?

• Yuki
    Yuki wrote:

@Clint 

1,If he is broke now, then i will pay him everything till he found a job which including :" clothes, food and also money for party..

2, I will stop pay him for everything if he is lazy, just watch tv and stay home everyday...

• Yuki
    Yuki wrote:

• 3, for few month, not just a week and not just one year...

4, I am paying everything for bf  right now..but luckly my bf will starts working after 2 weeks.

• Stina Rytter Norheim

the amount is not the issue.the important thing is that she is willing to help him out of his time of needs.

• Yuki
    Yuki wrote:

Amount its important... i will only pay for rent, food, clothes and party. thats all and thats enough i think...

• Stina Rytter Norheim

yea,yuki is doing alot.i said the amount doesnt matter cos if she is willing to help him out then regardless of the amount she would tell him what she can afford to give to him.i think the important thing is that she wants to help him cos he is her bf and she loves.

• Tina
    Tina's猫 wrote:

what happened to this page

• Nadia Scheie
    Nadia Scheie wrote:

It's ok, if i love him, that means i trust and care him. For me love more important than money:)

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahahaha ... Ami ... too much tanning would do it to you too ...

Tina ... either real estate agent Echo or Yuki did this ... but it can be made fool-proof by the admin/developers, so if you are bored, you might want to suggest this on Ole's blog :)

Again, unwillinig and/or unable to give up a sound logical reason, all Steve Mensah are selling here is "the GF loves BF", and for some unexplainable reason, he left out "BF loves GF" ... heehee ... and that sounds like a very "common" thing:

boy seduces girl, girl loves boy, boy does not love girl, only wants sex and money ...

Another thing I cannot understand ... why are Shadow, and lately, Virgo, so supportive of this, and of each other?

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... that's not true at all ...

You (Shadow) had only got a small sample (if you could even call it that) of, say, maybe 10 people, and then you conclude that nobody cares about feelings in China? Again, no one said that we definitely WONT lend the money, but you have to agree that Steve Mensah did not really give a very sound arguement or justification ... unless you care enough to give us more details ...

By the way, if not because of "feelings", many of the Chinese girls who had been hurt by men, especially foreigners, would not be telling me so many stories ...

• Ms. Stephanie
    Ms. Stephanie wrote:

someone is really annoying me with bullet point statements all the fucking time....  STILL very stupid of what she said...  

• Martin Svean
    Martin Svean wrote:

money is not an issue for relationships. but in a marriage it is. without it a marriage will probably not last and if it does, well there will be many unhappy moments.

if were broke, haha yea right, and i needed money, of course I would turn to my gf for this help and if she could spare it then i wont mind asking for it.

money is a really phucked up thing.  with it things are good without it things can be really bad. All people should be working and pulling their own weight.

there is no excuse for that.

getting money from our loved ones or giving it to them is not a question. its a matter of how much?

• Stina Rytter Norheim

i started this topic cos a friend who i know well and has a well paid job but got a little tied up in money problem(as in he didnt have any cash on him) when he asked for his gf help.he spends for his gf whenever he can,when they go out but got broke due to the holidays and another friend who was owing him some money didnt pay him back so he didnt even ask me and asked his gf who he loves and trusts.the amount is irrelevant cos if i disclose the amount everybody here will say they will give it to him but then by doing that we wont know which girl really has it in her heart to help her bf out when he has problem.once again the amount doesnt matter,what matters is if the girl really wanna help her bf out or not.so,with this new info,girls will u lend ur bf money if he asked it from u?

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)
  • Stina Rytter Norheim

girls,the amount doesnt matter cos if u really have it in ur heart to help ur bf when he has problem u would regardless of the amount.even if the amount is bigger than what u can afford if u really love him and wanna help him u would tell him u dont have that amount(if what he is asking for is bigger than what u got) but will tell him what u can afford to lend him.forget why or how he got broke or how much the money he is asking is or what he wanna use the money for cos asking these questions is the same as looking for a reason for the girl to say if she would help her bf or not.what is important is that the guy spends for her and he loves and trusts her,again i ask with the new infos in mind,girls would u lend ur bf money if he asked it from u when he is broke?

• Mya In
    Mya In wrote:

marry him & let him do all the housework, hahahahha

• Yuki
    Yuki wrote:

@

•  
  • Ami

no, i am not rich, i just dont wanna money be the most important

thing between me and bf..... 

I need money, but i dont love money, i need money for living

i hate money when i know lots of  people fight for money. 

Actually i really hate this word:" money".  no need to talk about it.

Money its disgusting!

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

哈哈哈哈,刚刚看见的:

世上的喜剧,不需金钱就能产生,世上的悲剧,大半盒金钱脱不了关系!

Happiness can happen without money, but sadness is often associated with money in some way.

• 申琪 Annie Shen

yes i was trying to help my ex before n he didnt give me back also we did broke. it makes me feel like i am a fool. so whenever it comes to money issue i will always think about it. besides i m just a poor student,i didnt go to job or anything could get paid. for my own reason,yes i d love to help but i cant. i cant do that coz its my parents money, i cant do that coz i dont think you should make your own out of money, i cant do that coz i think men shouldnt ask money form girls for something that is not emergence like traffic accident,serious sickness,anything involes life. also i belive men should not ask for food,clothing from girls.especially from your own girlfriend. she looks you as a hero,she relys on you.thought you are her rock who could cover everthing she got. troubles,faith,belief. dont know why, just thought,friends could help,its clear of money.what if you lend it to him or her,he or she pays you,will you take it?yes it is your job to make the other lives better,well men are strong.thats why girls choose men to married or having bb.i believe men are strong enough that he could solve every problem he got. men are strong to earn much more money than women,he should not let him own in such troubles,coz he got his family to feed. back to here,that is your boyfriend,its depends on wether your gf gots money or just poor student. i d love to help,but he knows i m already in trouble.i dont think he will ask me for that.dont know. lend or not lend it is a problem.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahahaha ... Annie ... interesting points, especially the mention of parents, one slight correction about your grammar, hope you dont mind, you wrote:

i cant do that coz i think men shouldnt ask money form girls for something that is not emergence like traffic accident,serious sickness,anything involes life

I suggest, next time, you change that to something like:

i cant do that coz i think men shouldnt ask money form girls for something unless that is not emergency like traffic accident,serious sickness,anything involes life

... the way you wrote it, it might have been read that these are in fact not emergencies ...

• 申琪 Annie Shen

from not form!

thanks uncle!

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

Hahahahaha ... it is disgusting if one should knows where I was, or what I was doing, when I came up with all these interesting points ...

This thread, among a few others, reminds me of my earlier one about "blood donation" ...

We all like to think that we are nice and have "big hearts", or at least, we all like others to think so, and hence we would do (or consider doing) "nice things" such as "blood donation", which is quite common in the western world, and is now growing in popularity in China ... so when I asked that question in the forum, perhaps about a year ago now, I was not surprised to see all the "usual suspects" saying "yes", including the Great DeMola, whom if I remember correctly asked me "why not" ...

I have heard (and hence replied in that thread) that there was a previous case in China, where a simple blood donation by a group of "nice people" grew into a major spread of AIDS infection, and after that, no one had said "yes" ...

So, again, it's a free world, and anyone can say "yes" or "no" here, while doing the complete opposite else where (yes, it might surprise most people, but there is a world outside this web site, called the "real world"), and not many would have cared less, but I urge everyone to consider all the facts and possibilities in that other world before making a decision ...

• Stina Rytter Norheim

people shouldn't use their past experience to make judgement on the present cos people are different.nobody is the same.unless a girl doesn't love,trust and know her bf,i dont see any other reason why she cant help him out when he needs her help.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahahaha ... Steve Mensah ... I would really love to see how this world might become if no one use past experience to make judgement ...

• Stina Rytter Norheim

experience is both good and necessary to have but doesnt mean its always accurate.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

Hahahahaha ... but experience, accurate or otherwise, helps us to think about our next move ... examples:

1. if every orange I ate before were always sour, it's likely that the next one is sour too ... while we all know that this is NOT true, but the "possibility" is the key (in this case) ... however, I can still try it ... 

2. what if this girl (your friend's GF) had been cheated or lied to before, by other guys? Then she might have issues with lending money to your friend ...

3. what if her parents had been lied to or cheated of money in the past, even by friends or close relatives? Then they will teach her not to lend to your friend ...

I dont disagree that "love" should be a factor here, but it is NOT the only factor, "trust" and "experience" are also part of it ...

• Stina Rytter Norheim

good examples but in the case of the oranges,experience plays its way in if u got the oranges from the same source(place).if the girl had been cheated or lied to for money by others before then she should take a good look at her present bf and decide if he will be the same.remember i also said that the guy spends for her so which means he isn't tight fisted with money around her.if her parents had been cheated in the past and taught her not to trust anybody that is a good thing but she isn't a kid anymore and has to make decision now due to what she has come to know.if she then decides not to help her bf when he is in need then she eventually doesnt know him well enough or trust him.she doesn't believe he will pay her back.not having trust in the person u love is dangerous cos if u dont trust him then why are u with him?trust and love go hand in hand.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

Hahahahaha ...

I was actually using these examples to repeat that you had not given enough information here for those who might be intereted, to answer your question ...

What did you mean by "he spends for her"? It can be anything from a KFC or McDonalds to high tea at Regent to flight ticket to Kong (you can draw more examples) ...

OK, you finally added one thing ... she is not a kid, which hinted that she might have finished school and is working ...

Hahahaha ... as you said, and this is the question, what if she sees that this current BF (i.e. your friend) cannot be trusted, needless to say, it is a case-by-case thing ...

As for whether he can pay back, or whether she believes that he can pay back, it is, again, case-by-case ... and you have not stated this information ...

Q: can he, and will he, pay back?

Q: how can he pay back?

• Stina Rytter Norheim

here is the info u asked for,when they go out he pays as in always insist on paying all their expenses cos he is working and she is still a student.he has a good job and gets paid every month so he can and will pay back and he is the sorth of person who doesnt like to borrow things cos it makes him feel like he isnt free,makes him feel like a slave  so he turned to the one person he both trust and loves and asked her to lend him 200 or 300yuan for 2weeks(when he gets paid).remember the amount was not the question as a matter of fact,the amount is irrelevant.what is relevant is if she would help him when he needed her help?if she will be there for him when he is down and turns to her for help?

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahahaha ... that's a lot more than before ... but is her family fairly well off, or just barely making enough for her to study?

• Stina Rytter Norheim

her family is not so good with money now but will her not lending him the money make her family rich?u still dont understand do u?the money is irrelevant.the question to girls is if they will help their bf when he is in need or not?

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

Hahahahaha ... I think you had just closed this case for me ... thanks :)

So my guess is that he will probably need to pimp for her ... I refer you to the other thread about "asking to have sex in BJ" or something like that ...

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.