Discussion » Art & Design » How not to be seen as a Thai hooker

• A.w
    A.w wrote:

文章的名字《怎样避免被看成泰国妓女》概括了她的逻辑——与白人男友到泰国度假的她是中国人,长相类似泰国女人,而泰国女人和白种男子在一起多半是妓女,于是她想尽办法让人看到自己与妓女的区别,用的方法里包括大声说普通话,有意无意间挥舞中国护照。

这是一篇奇异的文章。有人跟我说,文章既不真实也不好笑,陈词滥调,地域歧视,堪称疯狂。作者所写的文章主题大多是种族、地域间的交往,对此几乎只有负面观感。“每个上海女孩都想要一个法国男朋友,就像想要一只LV包。”嗯,的确是陈词 滥调,最腐朽的是话题本身。都什么年代了,中国人和西方人谈情说爱勾肩搭背,怎么了?究竟有什么大不了的?没人把这当回事吧?而这位作者一手挽着自己的白 人男朋友,一边想着马路上走过的每个人都把这当回事。

如果走马灯似的换伙伴,却只跟与自己不同肤色不同母语的人交往,确实有点奇怪,可以估计 性在这阶段扮演的角色很重要。可是,不要让性爱之火扑瞎了你的眼才好啊。不同人种间的做爱在有些人那儿始终是个话题。皮 肤白的人,皮肤黑的人,说中文的人,说西文的人,我们都一样吃饭,睡觉,祈祷,恋爱啊,我们一样觉得非日常话题更有趣,非常规性爱更刺激啊!生理需要、礼 仪廉耻基本框架也一样吧,谁都不会随便把妓女的话题挂在嘴边吧?

不管是血统本就复杂的基努·里维斯和周信芳孙女的恋情,还是现实生活中身边逼着老外丈夫买房的中国妻子,谈论他们,哪怕是扯闲淡,也可以扯出点意思啊。知识贫乏,观点沦丧,说点好玩的东西说不出来,非要掺和到三俗里。我不说作者,有的媒体真是让人失望。

这样的文章,这样的书在国内真是太多太多,无非就是以异国恋为买点,然后疯狂的讨论和出卖自己的私生活,现在已经是2011年了,是不是也可以换点新鲜的玩意玩玩儿。

我支持异国恋,但也支持本国恋。站在你身边的,和你说话的,和你在床上躺着的,无非就是一个男人或者一个女人,在意那么多有什么用,能当饭吃吗?不能!非要把自己的那点事情儿让所有人都知道,然后成为娱乐的头条,有意思吗?没有!所以,还是踏实的该找谁找谁,该喜欢喜欢谁!该和谁做爱和谁做爱!

做爱做的事情,这句话经典!

• Martin Svean
    Martin Svean wrote:

don't go to thailand with a guy. he's not going to wanna stay around 1 girl anyway.

• Kent Løset
    Kent Løset wrote:

Haha, If I had a asian girlfriend, I wouldn't take her to a city packed with western old pervs thinking every asian girl are whores. That would be like taking your kid to some underground amusement park for pedophiles...

• Ms. Stephanie
    Ms. Stephanie wrote:

whew... lucky I went there with a Chinese guy...

• pommie
    pommie wrote:

"You're Chinese? Oh, you couldn't possibly be a prostitute!"

Ridiculous. Please don't post this kind of horse manure again.

Oh, and prostitute and sex slave are not the same thing.

• Virgil W
    Virgil W wrote:

@ Ami, you are a great writer .You've captivated me , but I cannot add any significant contributions so tell me more!

• CR
    CR wrote:

why not been seen as a thai hooker for once in ur life?  first of all, what's wrong with a thai hooker? they might be considered low class and nasty, especially those from issan...but if ur behavior and look is not hookerish like them, i think people will still treat you with respect...

Those ppl who judge based on ur looks are pretty shallow themselves, who cares about their opionion... 

i've been to those go go bars packed wtih thai hookers in bangkok with the spirit of doing research..together with my white laowai bf...i'm chinese and have dark skin..but in that kind of situation, who gives a f*** about if you are chinese or thai...Showing ur chinese identity only means you might be a bit more expensive.... 

I think Chinese girls with laowai boyfriends get looked down on and be discriminated against as gold-diggers, sluts or hookers far more frequently in China than in Thailand... 

Thais are very open minded about sex and gender and prosititution, so just relax and enjoy the trip!

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.