Discussion » Nonsense » Condom Now or Pills Later?

• №❶ Passioη
  • Fabian Kollen
    Fabian Kollen wrote:

why did u have to revise your original content? dare you post it back? condom or pills? my suggestion is that u'd better ask ur parent, their experience surely help you out......

• Iain Bonner
    Iain Bonner wrote:

put a pill in a condom and leave it under the pillow 

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

oral only, and no fluids in the mouth.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... Iain ... you are supposed to put a tooth under the pillow, not a pill inside a condom under the pillow ...

• №❶ Passioη

it's an emergency... the male during foreplay is hesitating to have sex because he has no condom, but the female assures him she'll take pills later: "no problem". be serious

• A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:

think about the story of Boris Becker and the hooker :P

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Moming, Oral and no fluids, how to do? Rubber bands?

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

The "morning after" pill contains the same hormones as daily contraceptive pills, but in HUGE amounts. When prescribed carelessly, even regularly daily contraceptive pills can be dangerous. This is why morning after pills are also called emergency contraceptives.

Not to mention diseases. Jesus. What the fuck, Passion? You're clever. You know better than this. Tell me this is a PSA.

Condom now. Or just no sex now and suffer the egg ache until you've got condoms. Busting a nut after waiting a long time is like shooting heroin directly into your fucking eyeballs. And that's pleasant.

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

Passion, I wouldn't consider it. Of course, I always buy rubbers before I run out, so if I didn't have them this would probably be some kind of drunken hookup, and pregnancy wouldn't be the only thing I was worried about.

The day after pill is relatively innefective anyway; it's not an alternative to standard measures.

• Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:

for contraception, the question should be "Condom Now, or Pills BEFORE"!

for preventing STDs, always put on condom, unless he/she's your committed partner for years (damn it's still dangerous nowadays, so...DO USE CONDOM!)

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

To be perfectly honest, though, I prefer sodomy and just not giving a shit.

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

It's a difficult choice, what with the fecies, ecoli, rectal bleeding, and need for lubrication on top of the regular worries about STI's. But it does avoid the fear of the most dangerous STI, a parasitic creature that starts off microscopic at the time of infection, but grows quickly and will plague the lives of both fornicators for the rest of their days.

• №❶ Passioη

@ You - thanks for the lecture notes... what I learned from the blackboard: condoms take away 42% of the pleasure and also 96% of the risk (in Passion's case, 70% cos they sometimes burst open in the action even when doubled).. You do the math. So what's the appropriate risk prevention for freaks like me? I don't wanna have to cut off my third leg.

PS I'm immuned to all kinds of STDs but I just get a little queasy for a few hours if her water was dirty, that's all. Now, I'm also worried why tongue kissers are getting more than normal females in Beijing... answers pls!

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

"Doubling up" increases risk of breakage. RTFM, n00b.

• Ms. Stephanie
    Ms. Stephanie wrote:

just become a DADDY if both ways failed.... What's a big deal....

• Amalie Sæverud

need both!

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.