Discussion » Nonsense » There are as pretty gals in this world as men!

  • Lean M.
    Lean M. wrote:
    <p>Lies about how we perceive each other, especially women did change the world in a worse place to live.</p> <p>First of all... please leave me out of that topic thx.</p> <p>Ok... there are many points which could make the world a better happier place, but I will just tell u two.</p> <p>1. There are two sexes in this world, we all want to fuck but we make it so difficult to each other, how ironic... from very little men/boys grow up in a society where girls who have a lot of sex are perceived as whores, and men who have a lot of sex are perceived as don huans..... why it came to this situation is a whole other topic.</p> <p>Alot of woman wont have sex right away cause they are afraid of what their social peer thinks of them, what they think of themself just because most likely men started these fucking stupid norms we live by.</p> <p>Woman are as nasty as men, think about the gay scene..... I am not gay but I know it from my cousin who is..... in the gay scene men meet they like each other and can have sex without looking like a whore to anybody. Cause in their society they dont have these norms like in ours.... there are some other social networks without these norms, like some small social peers u might get into, for example model scene.</p> <p>This is actually no discussion these are facts.... so everybody wants to have sex, to be honest everybody would want to have sex with more then one person, but most people are so fucking brainwashed and manipulated by their environment that they are unable to have desires for having a 4p.</p> <p>For anyone who is doubting this... every guy wouldnt say no to have sex with 3 girls.</p> <p>But many girls would say no to have sex with 3 guys, its not because they wouldnt desire it its because of what i mentioned.</p> <p>For the girls: Think about the most attractive men u can think of, now let yourself go, nobody will know, just let yourself go.</p> <p>If u cant think a little bit more deep about why.... is it cause u feel slutty, cause u feel overwhelmed, cause u feel afraid...... etc.</p> <p>Its not the real u then, its the way your social surroundings made u feel.</p> <p>2. The second huge problem in our society s that men and women perceive the beauty of women in a totally wrong way. The Media puts up woman and men who are not existing in this world... to make it easier I will &nbsp;have a scale from 1-10... 10 being the most beautiful. We all have a total wrong perceiption of beauty... this is not just bad for woman but also for men.... a poster girl on woke seems like a 13 and we get so overwhelmed by the surreal humans, that we accept them to be real. and because in our real world there is just a scale from 1-10 a 13 will become a 10, therefor a 10 will become a 7, a 7 a 4 and so on.</p> <p>I have seen many girls...... i know it sounds like bragging but who the fuck cares.</p> <p>I myself got tricked into that world of vogue covers, and hollywood looks, u get tricked every day.. Cause women already got tricked long time before i was born,, they usually were make up all the time,, especially the ones who are a 5-7.</p> <p>What happened to men is, that they think of some woman as being a 10 eventhough they are actually a 7 or 6. Men who are natural good looking start dating with girls much less attractive then themself. cause of the topics i mentioned above, woman are harder to get... why??? because they wont have sex as easy as men would, if u are a woman and see a men on the street u feel attracted towards, and are qui
  • Kari Notland
    Kari Notland wrote:

     attracted towards, and are quite horny, u could easily just say hi u wanna fuck. and if u r attracted too hell probably agree. would u agree when a men does that to u...? probably not, why??? because of the social rules u grew up in. btw. If u not that kind of girl u can send me a pm lol.

    Ok where did i stop....?  yeahh ok,... men who do actually look better start daiting girls with makeup... now some girls start giving themself even more standards to fullfill. guys they going to date have to be a 7 from now on eventhough without make up they themself are merely a 4. This will cause insecurity how many girls did u guys see who do these weird pictures by themself, with lots of makeup on, just look around yesterday I saw 2 in starbucks, leave alone the weliveinbeijing users.

    Girls now have to be prettier then they actually are to be inside the scale at all, and sometimes just to be considered pretty, sometimes to get the boys they used to have.

    Some girls pretend or really do start believing in what they see in the mirror after a doze of makeup, or in the pictures they chose from 100. Some start believing it because they are always getting really cute guys.

    For some men who have seen enough the bobble pops, they are dissapointed cause of the unsatisfactory to never find a real 10. Ive seen real hot woman but in the end they cant hide there real true selfs, but what I see is not ugly its just different, and u need time to change.

    Why do I write this...? I want to have more people in this world who i can go up to and have sex without the need of disarming her frames which  detain her true desires,

    Plus its fucking annoying to be drawn into a girls world who isnt what she semms to appear. I know one model, i know she is not really pretty mayb a 4, but when she dresses up shaves herself, and appears in a club.. everytime again and again she will trigger desires in me. Its not that i want something from her cause i know the reality of her true form lol. I just want to show u what kind of manipulation we are exposed to.

     

    Humans are so fucking dump we all want the same but well throw us stones in front of our way. Girls who already tried the taste of being pretty with the help of make up would never go back unless beauty would be defined different which is unlikly to happen. The worst thing about the make up situation is::::

    Looks alone dont make someone attractive, its their body language, its their tonality and their personallityy. A personality is also formed by the way your environment perceives u. So if u are perceived as a 10 with the help of make up, u will form a bodylanguage of a 10 and the way u act will transform to a 10, which will make u more attractive. but in the end it was ll a lie......

    Anyways dont have much hopes for anyone to truly understand.

    cheers

     

  • pommie
    pommie wrote:

    Yeah, I'm not going to make it through all that.

  • Yuki
    Yuki wrote:

    @Lean M.

    opppps, It takes me long time to read this.

    Anyway i really like and agree with what you said.

    I really appreciate you can realize the differeces....

     

     

  • Minger
    Minger wrote:

    This is why we don't write things when we're drunk.

  • High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

    Moming, keep your bombshell:) How do you only think that while drunk we've got to avoid writting, how about being on weeds?

    Lean, which girl closed her legs to you and didn't  want to share the meat with u? Are u a socialist? ha ha ha

  • Yuki
    Yuki wrote:

    @Lean M.

    I think you already had lots of experiences, and you were disappointed with lots of girls who have lots of make up.

  • Yuki
    Yuki wrote:

    @Afroman?

    why you always mention tanning? I think it is no prob to have a tanned skin than put lots of make up on your face. tanned skin makes everyone look health, but make up just fake stuff to cheat yourself and the guys. 

  • Yuki
    Yuki wrote:

    @莫明,

    remember last time when i mentioned :" guys will hate us when he saw girls wearing miniskirt and kissing with guys in the bar...

    I think Lean M probably doesnt like that. 

  • Charlotte Klemp

    Yes girls!!!

    The society is the evil beast!!! The society brainwashed you and killed your sexual desires....actually you all want to go to bed with 小飞 it's just that you girls don't know it yet....hahahahahahaha!!!

  • Yuki
    Yuki wrote:

    Hahahaa...

  • Kari Notland
    Kari Notland wrote:

    its not about me, i am in a happy relationship... its about men and women in our society we live in.  i like to be around good people, n i didnt get all my experience through the girls iv been with. the most experience i got was through my female friends.

    sry gotta go talk ltr bout it.

     

    ps. i am always dissapointed when i see girls who try so hard to fit in something which dosnt exist. and guys who try so eager to get a pussy they would reject 200years ago. lol

  • Minger
    Minger wrote:

    Yuki, I do remember, and I still agree, though like this edited version of the phrase better. Not that I actually read what LZ wrote, cause frankly it was long and he was on something, but I thought he was saying he actually does like that (slutty girls who look like they hook up with guys in bars). Actually, what he was really saying was he'd like someone to bang him.

  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

    ...

    Hahahahaha ... 莫明 ... do come back soon, you are becoming too nice now that it is very disappointing ... oh, I know, go slip yourself into Dando's luggage when he comes back next month, it should be a easy thing for you :)

  • Minger
    Minger wrote:

    DD, are you saying I've become a less obnoxious troll? Dont' worry, even though I've been gone for five months now, I still push through doors and onto elevators ahead of patiently waiting people.

  • Mari Vidste
    Mari Vidste wrote:

    Sometimes I will read posts on this forum written in chinese as a way of studying chinese phrasing, grammar, vocabulary, etc. and I imagine there are some Chinese people who may do the same with posts written in english. If there are, I want to warn them: DO NOT study the above post for tips on english grammar or writing style. You will most certainly get some wrong ideas.

    Lean M's lame drunken rant boils down to one whiny little question: why can't heterosexual girls be more like gay guys?

    the girl on the street won't fuck you just because you are hot not because of modern social conventions but because of ancient biological imperatives.

  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

    ...

    Hahahahaha ... 莫明 ... we are all crying blood now ...

  • Tina
    Tina's猫 wrote:

    the spirit of your trying so hard to make ur point clear deserves a thumb-up,however,plz don't get suprised to find out it got replaced by a middlefinger-up the next second,or it's probably "what you want "from ur time-wasting thread.

    your so-called theory to make the world a better place to live in just made me think of dogs on the street.ur criticize to women about sex and beauty are full of crap,i bet if robbing bank or killing ppl were not against the law,u would love to do it ,why,because u feel like doing it,congratulations you are leading such a free life!

     sorry that i was being so direct,maybe it's a drunk problem too.

  • Kari Notland
    Kari Notland wrote:

    thats ok tina, u just dont understand yet, how could u... To get offended in such a way must mean my theory triggered a big amount of bad emotions in u, on the other hand it must mean that u are not sure of yourself either. U probably didnt agree with me because u might not be in the target group of the girls I am talking about or u indeed are n just not willing to understand cause it could hurt u. So u are trying to defend your reality to feel good about it again.

    Being without make up, and identifying oneself with what u truly are, and still put on some make up on girls night out, is just normal in our society, its like dressing up, is it useless sure! The only reason i can think of is to look more appealing to others, but at the same time its kind of an illusion.

    But I am talking about the girls who are starting to identify themselfs as someone who they are not, they are probably not even conscious about their unconsciousness. The girls I am talking about definitely know who I mean.

    When girls like that do meet their bf, they are most likely to fail in there relationship.

    After the guy sees her more often in her true form, he will unconsciously react on that.

    He might start treating her different, is asking himself about why everybody around him is saying that she is so pretty.

    Also a girl who identifies her beauty with what she is in a surreal world, will most likely have issues with her selfesteem, mayb some gals here can refer to the times where u think u are not as pretty as u thought  etc....  u feel empty, u feel like that it wasn't u who accomplished it, etc. many girls have this pressure to be pretty the way the girls are in the media... who wouldnt... some would be pretty with make up, some still are not so they have to find something which compensates for it.. like intelligence.... or being especially good in something... being a business woman... being tough ;) etc. Its ok cause for every guy there is a girl.... but why are husbands who are merried still sexually more attracted to prettier woman, isnt that unlogical??? doesnt that mean that 80% of human menkind are doomed to have eternal unfullfillment.... its just unfair... thats why many women are pursuing to be pretty, and men are pursuing to get hot girls... some reach their goals by getting rich, some always have reached these goals... some are searching for an answer... some are rapist..... 

    Hey pretty gals... !! u think u can choose any men? because so many man approached u heh? yeahh but from the 1000 men each year who are approaching u.. how many of them would u consider to be your dreamguy... u know the answer.

    In the end Men still choosing woman, women just have the opptunity to choose from the men who choose her. Doesnt have to be that way,,, and I certainly know 2 playgirls, who are hardcore shit. but for most women it is that way. So woman have to be super pretty so more men approach them this will raise the chance of finally meeting that one guy... ps. I am not talking about the guys u meet through your social circle, i am talking about a guy u see in a shopping mall or on the street, its his decission to choose u and approach its yours to choose from what u get offered, like i said before its unfair but men certainly are more attracted to prettier women,,, so the chance of getting approached is less high when u are not that good looking..

    Its easy... gals n boys perceive beauty different... to be honest... the prettiest gals i know have all something in common.... their faces look human.

     &

  • Kari Notland
    Kari Notland wrote:

    ps. like i mentioned above its not about me.. i already knew that many guys and girls will get offended by that... n i am not expecting u guys to understand neither to be able to have the attraction towards me to be able to listen... but just do something else to feel better about yourself than posting hate on that thread. it supposed to help the society.

  • Kari Notland
    Kari Notland wrote:

    hey guys i am sorry that i forgot in which state u are...  in many ways u didnt get it.

    • Yuki

      Yuki wrote:

      Posted 3 hours ago

      @莫明,

      remember last time when i mentioned :" guys will hate us when he saw girls wearing miniskirt and kissing with guys in the bar...

      I think Lean M probably doesnt like that. 

    • 小飞

      小飞 wrote:

      Posted 2 hours ago

      Yes girls!!!

      The society is the evil beast!!! The society brainwashed you and killed your sexual desires....actually you all want to go to bed with 小飞 it's just that you girls don't know it yet....hahahahahahaha!!!

    Xiao feng i guess..... this must mean u have zero experience in hooking up with girls... society does influence them big times. Of course there are many girls who dont care to be called sluts... but from my experience these girls are not that pretty and dump as well... really pretty intelligent girls dont go to clubs... they go to private events or just meet with friends for a drink in a bar or cook something and stay at home. Society is using words like slut... easy.... whore etc. all the time... and its important which status u have as a girl in your social peer group.. think about it... 

    Actually i wanted to show u guys to stop listening to those frames we created upon us. Trust me out of experience.... When u meet girls 99% of them have thoughts which have to be disarmed first before u see the panties.. even though the girl wants u so badly... she might is affraid that u might think that she is easy... she might be affraid people gonna call her slut.... she  mig.... ahhh man u are to dump...

  • Kari Notland
    Kari Notland wrote:

    Afroman wrote:

    Posted 3 hours ago

     i am always dissapointed when i see girls who try so hard to fit in something which dosnt exist.(I LIKE THAT )

    and guys who try so eager to get a pussy they would reject 200years ago(I don`t like that)we are not living in a bonobo society where u can get pussy whenever u need to satisfy ur desire..........so u need to try...........

    U sound like a reasonable guy.. but still not able to see far.

    trust me u gonna live in candy land when I am done with u... u are not the first one ;) but gonna leave beijing in 4 days. sold the jeep so f*** u godfather lol ;)

  • Mari Vidste
    Mari Vidste wrote:

    ...they are probably not even conscious about their unconsciousness.

    -Lean M.

    yeah, and they probably don't even feel their un-feelings or think their un-thoughts...silly little un-whores!

  • Kari Notland
    Kari Notland wrote:

    ohh in case u are to unadvanced to get it.... i am not saying girls dont want to fuck.

    i am saying the total opposite.

    also not saying that they wont... u just have to disarm their fears, but why do they have fears from the beginning..? because of social norms. and for what??? because some idiots who dont get pussy or women who r uptight started talking shit which got to a point where evrey girl in this world had or still has some fears of tletting them self go of there status of there desires.  ohh man bad idea... its just too complicated for someone who has no experience.. shit and i thought it could bring the light to some folk.. u know what i said about wanting to have happy people around me... u know people who are not happy write hate messages like u guys... they are getting offended really easily and r kinda unhappy in life... so actually wanted to help exactly u guys... cause the reason of this is most likly unfullfilled desires.. haha and i am not talking about the 20 girls or boys u had sex with where 80% of them looked actually worse then u... think about a world where everybody would get in an instance what i wrote here... u guys would be all happier.. every men would be happier and that would mean that i would be surrounded by happier godfathers or tinas and so on..

    most men take what they get,, most girls take what they get....  many are unhappy or have unfulfilled desires..... so many women are thinking they could find a better guy but are affraid they wont find that one. thats why they staying with each other.

    I most likely i wont find someone in here who has been there... so assume that u guys all are not 100% satisfied with the women/men u had.. with the amount u had. and thats pathetic, and ironic at the same time. Human kind is so helpless stupid, they dont even know... they have to suffer and they still dont know cause they always suffered. they become numb to what could be in their lil lifes. 

    So long

    now go and defend your reality.... or just do yourself a favor and hold yourself back... thx

  • Mari Vidste
    Mari Vidste wrote:

    haha, dorks like you would be the first victims of this utopia...you'd walk in with your 10 and then she'd leave with one of the non-dorks, because she's allowed...

    and then who'd be talking shit?

  • Kari Notland
    Kari Notland wrote:

    like i said no need to get offended its not about me,, u clearly can see i am good looking. so if u wanna contribute something then contribute something to the topic.

  • Mari Vidste
    Mari Vidste wrote:

    actually it's all about you, all about you thinking you're good-looking and thinking that that entitles you to effortless conquests of the hottest women and discovering that effort is required and crying because in fact only a small minority of women have the personality to fuck a guy just because he's 'hot'. 

    In currency terms, you want the sexual value of appearance to "appreciate" -- not for society's but for your own lame benefit.

  • Yuki
    Yuki wrote:

    <>??

    Yes,  what do you mean by that? i dont understand either...?

  • Kari Notland
    Kari Notland wrote:

    i have everything i want nothing to benifit from this despite sounding smart lol

    like i said its not bout me.. jeez u r a hurt soul.... but u can change your personality, but since u lack intelligence u would need some help. in case u r female there is help too u know.  yuki thats nothing for u to hear unless u like girls like i do....  ;) like i said its senseless since i am leaving, if u still in beijing in 8 months ill can show u how to open the candy shop, just pm me your mail.

  • Mari Vidste
    Mari Vidste wrote:

    you don't sound smart. at all. you sound like a moron. sexual freedom is great, fucking people who are hotter than you is great, but let's not delude ourselves into thinking it leads to happiness. it doesn't.

  • Minger
    Minger wrote:

    u clearly can see i am good looking

    I actually clicked through to his profile to see if his picture looked substantially different enlarged. It did not. I guess whatever intoxicant he took has not worn off.

  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

    ...

    Hahahahaha ... Lean M. ... I am all for offending the general population, however, I dont really "see" the justification of what you had said here, could you perhaps do it in point form, with minimum number of words?

    Referring to the last sentence you made ... why do you want people to PM you with email? Why dont you just say it out loud here, since you have spent so much time to say (write) all these casanova stuff here anyway?

  • Kari Notland
    Kari Notland wrote:

    hopeless... 95% of humanity are very very stupid, not talking about degrees here;) thats why there were 2 world wars, thats why there is religion. they are so stupid they dont even know, cause they are just unable to think that far... u guys are definitely belonging to the 95%.u are so limited its scary... the most dangerous thing in this world are these 95%, driven by there pathetic desires, created by the other 95%. Because u cant understand u get offended, because u feel bad u want to feel good not even knowing why..  it happened before a million times...so thats why u have to keep writing about me. so ironic that this stuff could actually had helped u.

    Anyways if anything I said is just a lil bit confusing for u,, its not a bad thing...

    being stupid sometimes gets u a happier life if u r  lucky at least, but the way u sound, u dont even accomplished this... and u wont know how to, u dont even know that u could. To be around this amount of stupidity is amusing but it gets old.... thought i could give u a hint... but as i already expected... i would have to be someone u look really up to like your mom or idol and then u still wouldnt be able to understand, mayb u would try at least but after a while just get upset cause u start to see your limitations, and u  dont want that so dont try. like i said its nothing bad... at least not for yourself,, but it definitely is bad for our society to be that dump, but if there wouldnt be dump people there wouldnt be followers but at the same time u wouldnt need them anymore... hmmm thats another topic u wouldnt understand. *its like a poison which doesnt make u feel pain for it* thats the description of your life.

    Anyways I will stop discussing this with u since there is nothing to discuss, these are just facts no theory, its not and was not about me if u dont even get that play with things u do understand, like doing party and getting drunk, since its offending to many people who dont know what to do with it just delte this thread out of your mind. so its kinda useless since the chance of someone reading this who is in the 5% range or already has this mindset is rather limited.

     

    cheers.

  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

    ...

    Hahahahahahaha ... if you had said anything correct at all, then it is that one would need to be stupid to be happy, however, there are still a lot of stupid out there who are not happy, and being stupid myself, I lack the intelligence to know why, but I am too happy that I dont need to know why :)

    My dear mother is shorter than me, so I dont look up when I talk to her ... how tall are you?

    And, again, excuse me for being stupid ... but what does it mean to be a "dump" person?

    You said " its not and was not about me if u dont even get that play with things u do understand, like doing party and getting drunk" ... hahahaha ... bingo, that's another thing I cannot understand ...

    One last thing ... is it a bit too much of an expectation, for people reading (or writing in) this thread to be among the 5% you talked about? Again, I dont know ... but it might be worth thinking about ... no?

  • Kari Notland
    Kari Notland wrote:

    just forget about it, u are not able, accept it, i wont be disussing its pointless. its like discussing about the existence of god with an idiot.

  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

    ...

    Hahahahahaha ... existence of what? That surely brings back lots of frightening childhood memories ... I did a whole semester of that ...

  • Tina
    Tina's猫 wrote:

    frankly speaking lean m. you are right about no one understand this cause we don't need at all.

    we got offended somehow because of your ridiculous theory with stupid explaination,and we are always allowed to debate it openly,why we should accept yours while it's generally wrong.

  • Tina
    Tina's猫 wrote:

    and i don't even bother to read ur effort now,apparently you are the second jesus christ,maybe try to write another bible to influence the world obviously you do like writing,at least it's meaningful.

  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

    ...

    Hahahahaha ... Tina ... somehow you had made JS sound like a bad person ... please dont ... thanks :)

  • Tina
    Tina's猫 wrote:

    ah...let me think...i didn't mean that but i do apologize if it sounds like that

  • Kari Notland
    Kari Notland wrote:
    hahahaha if i would write one u still would be too limited to understand, like the 95% of the world population, nobody would publish that... the target group would be just too small ;) u always allowed to debate but like i wrote 5 times... dont debate of who i am debate about the topic ;) anyways its pointless. i wont argue... u will never be able to understand... its true that many things are not genetic but intelligence and beauty sure is and u cant do much about it. despite i can understand that u would not admit in front of the forum user that u are too stupid to understand... so no worries, i get u. so just let it be.... if u are questioning yourself have a chat with someone u know hes intelligent and he sure be able to explain everything lol
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

    ...

    Hahahahaha ... one is only limited by one's own imgination, but not by what others say or think ... I heard that before somewhere ...

    That's OK Tina ... I am not a religion extremist and I am fairly certain I am condemned to eternal damnation anyway (hahahaha ... considering how many sins I had committed by joining this site or writing in this forum), but I have been a RC all my life, and I prefer to have a clean image of the Man himself ... thanks anyway :)

    Lean M. ... the truth is, I am struggling terribly inside for regreting to give you that little bit of information last time ... but then, I am stupid, right?

    Hahahahaha ... you reminded me of someone here once said to me: "but in fact the better looks the higher brain." ... (if anyone is interested to know who told me, please feel free to PM me) ...

    Hahahahaha ... I hate to prove that you are wrong ... but if you were talking to ME, and me alone, I would, for all seriousness, not mind admitting to the forum users (as well as my wife, the whole office, the whole of China, hell, why not the entire universe) that I am too stupid to understand you ...

  • Kari Notland
    Kari Notland wrote:

    "but in fact the better looks the higher brain." hahaha thats awesome...

    it sure isnt true with every person... but evolution indeed is unfair... do your research and you will find out that this statement isnt as wrong as u think.

    sorry i understand it must be hard for uglier people who compensate their agony with the believe that they are at least smart to hear this statement.

    and this was scientifically proofed, do ur research.

  • Tina
    Tina's猫 wrote:

    it's true that i involved u into the topic,but i didn't see the necessity to debate with u while your theory is mostly against the morality law and social rules,that's why 95% of ppl as you stated don't under u.

    and one good thing about the forum debate is you can always aim to debate the person but not topic,so what?the 5%of ppl who think they are intelligent out of the 95% are usually considered to be the moron or phyco,so accept the social rule. i don't need let the users think i'm smart or stupid,yes,probably i am,at least i admit i'm not perfect,that's just me.

  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

    ...

    Hahahahaha ... I thought you finished?

  • Kari Notland
    Kari Notland wrote:
    btw its a good thing that it is like that.... cause like i said before... men and woman are always attracted to prettier or more handsome guys than the person they might love. their nature wants their kids to be stronger more intelligent.... right! its clearly that we all are attracted to prettier women... men... despite of how we look like ourself... no discussion here right! So why did nature evolution made us that way if uglier people would be as intelligent as good looking people... that would be not progressive at alll.. we all want to have sex and therefor ultimately kids with prettier humans.... fact!! Evolution made us attractive to prettier people cause they are also smarter therefor when u get a child,, it will progress thats all hardwired in us. Wouldnt make any sense... for the evolution of human kind to waste time by splitting up intellegence and beauty... makes sense... probably not for u lol. if that what i am saying wouldnt be true... we would be attracted to our equals which are in the same league and not attracted to prettier people than we are... sorry it hard... n probably hurts as well... but for all the people who reading this who arent ignorant idiots. its not a problam to be not as pretty... life is about being happy.... and everyone has the chance to fullfill that, regardless of your intellegence or beauty... its just harder.
  • Kari Notland
    Kari Notland wrote:

    ps. social rules are fine at least the ones who are not hurting anyone... despite that all social rules and believes are making us live in a lie... its so pointless... thats what i wanted to tell  u, made u understand.

  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

    ...

    Hahahahahaha ... I see where the problem is now ... Lean M. is a Narcist ... as well as a Nazist ...

  • Kari Notland
    Kari Notland wrote:

    its a good thing to love oneself... too many people in this world cant say that from themself... and i do love many people as well...  u are old from what i see on the pictures... half of your life has already passed.. expect of changing u rather stay ignorant keep living your poor life.. jerking off while thinking about the pretty girl u just saw this morning eventhough your wife is sleeping 5m away from u... man kinda makes me happy.... lol u are right i am so wrong ok we came to terms now....

  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

    ...

    Hahahahaha ... Lean M. "man kinda makes me happy" ... I think I speak for all here, we are so happy for you :)

  • Ekki
    Ekki wrote:

    tl;dr

  • Kari Notland
    Kari Notland wrote:

    nobody asked u to lol ;)

  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

    ...

    Hahahahahaha ... once again, you are so totally correct ... I feel unworthy to talk to you ... though, it had been a great education ...

  • Kari Notland
    Kari Notland wrote:

    omg this last thing i said bout u must have hurt u... with nobody asked u to.. i meant ekki.

    anyways u know exactly what i am talking about.. or u wouldnt be offended.. n write things like nazist which are kinda the opposite of my article.

    lets get deeper into u.... u are quite unattractive.. you probably met your wife through friends... or same class... same interests... cause u are to lame to approach any girl u find attractive.

    Now how many girls did u have before her..? u know the answer ;) u just took what u got... a pathetic person which is same as you.... u both compromise u both not truly fullfilled... at the same time guys like u look at my girlfriends... thinking of how they look naked.... u know what... u will never ever get a cute girl... and thats your desire eventhough u might be in love... sure u can pay for it.... especially in china... but its not the same... u feel ofended cause it hurts... u must be sad... u probably going to be sad next time u think about my words... when u having sex with an ugly women although u rather would prefer to put ur dick in someone else... u are a loveable looser.

  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

    ...

    Hahahahahaha ... you are brillant to say the least ... do go on please ... ...

  • Tina
    Tina's猫 wrote:

    lean m,seriously, show some respect to ppl at least while u preserve your exclusive opinions,you don't have any right to judge anyone here not to mention to say sth that is abusing

  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

    ...

    Hahahahaha ... no, Tina. do let him go on ... I want to see how far he can go ...

  • Kari Notland
    Kari Notland wrote:

    i told u from my very first post in this thread not to discuss about me.. but people like u are to dump to understand what that threat was all about.. so they rather start talking shit and write hate messages, wanted to help idiots like u but now i just want to make u see the reality u try to ignore to hurt u... btw. i am not judging i am just openly saying what is true... and the truth hurts the most...

  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

    ...

    Hahahaha ... to contrary, it had not hurt yet ... just itchy ...

  • Kari Notland
    Kari Notland wrote:

    sure as if u would admit cmon... the fact that u are qualifying yourself about it is already showing everything... despite we both know how it is kitty cat ;) so rest in peace.

  • Stine Ekren
    Stine Ekren wrote:

    what a mouthful of shits that stink  me  out...

  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

    ...

    Hahahahaha ... please go on ... you are not even scratching the surface ...

  • Kari Notland
    Kari Notland wrote:

    and again u qualified yourself about not being hurt... maan u r simple minded lol

  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

    ...

    Hahahahaha ... please, do go on ...

  • Kari Notland
    Kari Notland wrote:

    and again :D 

  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

    ...

    Hahahahahaha ... so please go on ...

  • Kari Notland
    Kari Notland wrote:

    and again

  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

    ...

    Hahahahaha ... so, that's the best you can do? Give me your best shot ...

  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

    ...

    Hahahahahaha ... my chance?

    While you (Lean M.) had stated much facts about makeup and stuff, the "statistics", or rather, the generalisation, is far, far, far too wide ... and whether you call it "fake" or otherwise, being a free world, people can choose (or at least, supposed to have the freedom) to live any life they want, using any standard or norm they want (and some might like to or choose to have the same standard as you), whether it be a one-on-one or 4P or a roman orgy, provided, and only provided, no one is unwilliingly hurt or suffered in the process (this is said, so that certain extremists can be included, but it gets blurred when we consider sex cults, but I tried) and one accepts whatever consequence there might be ...

    Q: The first two posts that you (Lean M.) used to start this thread seem to be copied and pasted? Did you post this elsewhere before? Just making a point, never mind ...

    Referring to the other thread about "BF borrowing money from GF", and you had also agreed by saying:

    so its kinda useless since the chance of someone reading this who is in the 5% range or already has this mindset is rather limited

    This forum contains only a very tiny subset of people in China (with many away from China), so if you are seriously thinking about changing how others (esp female) perceives "sex" and be willing and ready when you ask them, you are definitely at the wrong place, you might in fact want to try protesting outside TAM Square ...

    Another point that had certainly amused me ... you wrote "humans are dump" (and later "Human kind is so helplessly stupid, they dont even know", well, I dont know how your ancestors might feel when they find out they you are not one of us ..

    What else? Oh, I know ... you said:

    Why do I write this...? I want to have more people in this world who i can go up to and have sex without the need of disarming her frames which  detain her true desires

    ... and you also said:

    its not about me, i am in a happy relationship

    ... and then ...

    i have everything i want nothing to benifit from this despite sounding smart

    ... I am trying very hard not to see a contradiction here, but then, as stupid and tried as I might, I cannot ... maybe you can explain what you actually meant?<

  • Ejdnzlaj
    Ejdnzlaj wrote:
    I acually read this, and it was like something a 14 year old pot head would write. That doesn't mean it's totally baseless though. GENDER STUDIES!!! WOO!!!
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

    ...

    Hahahahaha ... Kieran, me? I will take that as a compliment :) 

  • Ejdnzlaj
    Ejdnzlaj wrote:
    No, the first two posts! I din't read what you wrote. Should I? Will it make you feel better?
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

    ...

    Hahahahahaha ... it's ok ... but may I ask, where did the anger come from?

  • Fabian Kollen
    Fabian Kollen wrote:
    ding ding ding! lunch time, a short break for next round.
  • Ejdnzlaj
    Ejdnzlaj wrote:
    What anger? Maybe I came across wrong.
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

    ...

    Hahahahaha ... it's ok ... plain words have no emotion anyway ...

  • Minger
    Minger wrote:

    Kieran, LZ never claimed not to be a 14 yr old pot head, so...

    He reminds me of Aiken all over again with his lolz.

  • Kari Notland
    Kari Notland wrote:

    hey 40 year old guy 叮噹叔叔 (妇协杂工).. u still must be very hurt to keep writing here, didnt even bother to read, lol, kinda pathetic lol but to be honest u do make me feel a lil guilty to punch the truth in your face. anyways let it goo!!!! now.. if u still cant!!!

    just keep posting here, in case u do, try concentrating your importance in life on something which would fit u better, like jerking off .. cheers.

    ps. sry i had to be that hurtfull, seriously.. but u just made me a lil angry with your ignorance.

  • Tina
    Tina's猫 wrote:

    ......

  • Amalie Sæverud

    楼猪系脑残人士,不必计较

  • Kari Notland
    Kari Notland wrote:
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

    ...

    Hahahahahaha ... if it can make you feel better, "oooch, that hurts", I learnt that from your GF ...

  • Kari Notland
    Kari Notland wrote:

    like I said... i'm sry

  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

    ...

    Hahahahahaha ... after all that, you are sorry? Sorry for what, may I ask?

  • Kari Notland
    Kari Notland wrote:

    like i said i'm, sry just let go of it now.

  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

    ...

    Hahahahahaha ... after all that ... you just want to let it go? That does not sound like you ...

  • Kari Notland
    Kari Notland wrote:

    let go

  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

    ...

    Hahahahaha ... I wonder what happened last night ...

  • Kari Notland
    Kari Notland wrote:

    its all going to be alright.....  let go

  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

    ...

    Hahahahahaha ... OK then ...

    Though I cannot speak for everyone else, I will let it go if you stop being aggresively stupid and abusive, at least in this forum (you did seem like a logical person prior to this thread) ... by the way, I am NOT on Beijinger, and I cannot and will not stalk you in real life, so what you do out there, is your business ...

    Deal?

  • Minger
    Minger wrote:

    I know you are, but what am I? I know you are, but what am I? I know you are, but what am I?

    I'm going to find a place to volunteer and stop using this stupid BBS. Very soon.

  • Kari Notland
    Kari Notland wrote:

    @ 叮噹叔叔 (妇协杂工) u are so fucking easy to manipulate... just wanted to proof the point that u are damn simple minded lol.

    had been on a job in a remote place so had some days which bored me to death...so dont wonder if I'm not going to write on this forum anymore... u idiots on this forum fulfilled your task...

    adios

  • Minger
    Minger wrote:

    現在可不可以說,五十步笑百步?

  • Minger
    Minger wrote:

    好像意思是相反的。百步笑五十步。

  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

    ...

    Hahahahahaha ... I am sorry, as I feel sorry for your human parents ...

  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

    ...

    Hahahahahaha ... I am sorry, as I feel sorry for your non human parents ...

  • Tina
    Tina's猫 wrote:

    what's the story? anyway i felt it meaningless to argue with him cause yesterday i realized he is just a poor guy out there,in urgent need of attention,appreciation,mostly affection.at least our unnecessary seriousness to his speech satisfied the first part.

    yes,let it go!

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.

Powered by: Bloc