Discussion » Employment Opportunities » an one-day work

• Tina
    Tina's猫 wrote:

i feel it's quite odd to post this thread,but my friend just called me for an emegercy help,she is helping her friend to find a foreigner,apparently owing to the chinese mianzi thing, her friend(owned an architect company)  would like to have a foreigner(just looks mature enough,u know businessman) with him for a business meeting,it will be on March 3 as i was told,1000rm for the day.

so if u  r availabe that day, and u r interested, give me a msg i guess.and the deadline is tomorrow.(feb 27).

• Tina
    Tina's猫 wrote:

haha,ami,it's this movie i watched this before chinese new year, i got suprised by lin xilei's acting,i like this movie.

• Tina
    Tina's猫 wrote:

i forgot to mention:for the meeting detail,seems you don't need do anything,just go with that guy for a dinner or sth,then he will discuss business with someone else.this guy had a regular foreigner for this kind of thing,but he went back to his country or sth.so that's why he is in a rush to find another one.

frankly speaking,i would love to grab this chance cause i'm just looking for a job recently,but it's just a word for my wish"impossible",so hurry up..........

• Tina
    Tina's猫 wrote:

well,clearly this is just about "face",they don't need professional ..........

• Tina
    Tina's猫 wrote:

same 感叹 here

• Tina
    Tina's猫 wrote:

but,still our culture,and it's not bad at some point, so let's get armed and fight for the patent .

• Tina
    Tina's猫 wrote:

哈哈。。。

哦成,不过现在已经收到一些人发信息说感兴趣了,如果你不嫌麻烦就告诉你朋友,我都告诉我朋友(好饶,你说不是我们的事操心,不过谁让俺老爱助人为乐)然后他们决定。

• Ms. Stephanie
    Ms. Stephanie wrote:

one day is gonna change...  

• Tina
    Tina's猫 wrote:

haha lovina....

stephanie,u mean there will be also time to make the decision?

• Ms. Stephanie
    Ms. Stephanie wrote:

Tina, I mean our Chinese company will feel confident handling business one day.. instead of grab someone about the stupid face mindset.. 

• Tina
    Tina's猫 wrote:

yeah exactly,there is a long way i believe.

• Tina
    Tina's猫 wrote:

uh,tomorrow i wanna sue wlib for dragging me here so long that i don't even wanna get off to sleep.rofl.....

anyway,goood nite all yemaozi!

• Ms. Stephanie
    Ms. Stephanie wrote:

... sleep tight Tina.. :)..Meow...

• Tina

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.