Discussion » Dating & Romance » Single chinese women - documentary project

• Jia
    Jia wrote:
    <p>Hi,<br />I'm a Chinese-American photojournalist working on a project about single Chinese women in their late 20s/early 30s. I'm looking for perspectives on life and relationships as a single woman in today's modern Chinese society.<br />If you are interested, or happen to know someone who is, please get in touch. I am fluent in Mandarin and English, so this can be an opportunity to chat, have free coffee or a meal, or practice English.<br />Please contact me at<a href="mailto:beijinghaobuhao@gmail.com">beijinghaobuhao@gmail.com</a>&nbsp;or 18611246984.<br />Thanks!<br />大家好,<br />我是一名美籍华裔摄影女记者,目前正在北京做一个有关中国女人的短纪录片。 我在寻找大约27岁到35岁之间的单身女人, 想采访一下她们在爱情,婚姻,家庭,社会压力等方面的看法和感受。如果您或者您认识的人感兴趣的话请与我联系,中英文都可以。<br />请跟我在beijinghaobuhao@gmail.com , 或手机 18611246984 联系,谢谢!</p>
  • Charlotte Klemp

I foreshadow there'll be a lot of lonely guys spoiling this thread here....
    let's see...

• pommie
    pommie wrote:

Where the Shengnv at?

On the weibo:

http://usa.chinadaily.com.cn/life/2011-02/23/content_12062826.htm

• Ejdnzlaj
    Ejdnzlaj wrote:

This feels like the weirdest pick up attempt ever. I think single chinese guys of the same age would actually be more interesting.

• 外交猫
    外交猫 wrote:

Hi, I'm an American scholar working on a video documentary about single Chinese girls in their early 20s.  I'm looking for perspectives on what it's like to be a hot and sexy single woman in today's modern Chinese society.

If you are interested, or happen to know someone who is, please get in touch. I am fluent in, uh, English, so this can be an opportunity to chat, have free coffee or a VERY cheap meal, practice English, and get experience appearing on camera...

Please contact me here.

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

Op, your original English description didn't mention that you're female, and most of us trolls are illiterate, so you'll have to excuse us.

• 外交猫
    外交猫 wrote:

I'm not trying to blow up your spot, Jia.  This is just how we amuse ourselves on this forum.  :)

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.