Discussion » Nonsense » What a lovely Chinese girl i met yesterday!

• Yuki
    Yuki wrote:
    <p>Yesterday i was driving peacefully on a small hutong street, and suddently there was a car came in front of my car, so both of us cant &nbsp;pass though. &nbsp;This hutong is only one way street, only allow cars pass from south to east, so i was on the right way and the other car was on the wrong way. Then both of us stopped, i told her she was on the wrong way, and then she truns so angry said she was not. i dont wanna waste time to argue with her &nbsp;then i move my car alittle bit back in case i can let her pass first then i can leave. &nbsp;Unfortunatly she has bad driving skills and she couldnt make it, then she turned so crazy and came out of her car pointed her finger at me then starts yelling at me loud:" you fu.king bitch.. ...bla bla bla and so on...</p> <p>Then i came out of my car and &nbsp;asking her:" who is the bitch? who didnt obey the driving rules ? and then she became unbeliveble crazy even her friends could not stop her and used her long finger nails scratched my face, grabbed my hair and both of us falling on the ground....</p> <p>What a lovely country we have, what a lovely chinese girl i met yesterday! I am so disappointed and speechless...</p>
  • Yuki
  • A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:

that´s a good reason to learn中国武术,散打, and protect yourself from crazy bitches

• pommie
  • Ejdnzlaj
    Ejdnzlaj wrote:

What an amazing combination of road rage meeting a total inaility to cope with loosing face.

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

Every time I have been riding in a car in China where the driver was trying to pass another car on a one way street, it has taken the full extent of my self control to refrain from beating one of the drivers into oblivion.

Yuki, it looks like your injuries are not life threatening, but maybe you should have Adolfo teach you what we call a "rear naked choke", so next time you know how to choke a bitch.

• Virgil W
    Virgil W wrote:

What she did was minimal, you are the strong and resilient one.She was probably mad of your looks that's all.

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

"Yesterday i was driving peacefully on a small hutong street"

• Tina
    Tina's猫 wrote:

ahh,that was very bad,you should have avoided being hurt even it's not ur fault, not to mention apparently you encountered a crazy psyco...

• Lars Petter Grønningen

没有麻匪的日子才是好日子 没有bitch的日子才是好日子

• Fabian Kollen
    Fabian Kollen wrote:

麻匪是什么意思?

• 外交猫
    外交猫 wrote:

Holy shit.  I wish I had been there to see this.  What a crazy psycho.

Out of curiosity -- was there a muddy ditch nearby?  Because then the two of you definitely should have fallen into it while you wrestled, and then proceeded to tear each others' clothes off. 

At least, that's how I envision chick-fights like this going.  She's a total bitch for scratching you though.

• Fabian Kollen
    Fabian Kollen wrote:

This is not the "what a lovely country" or 'chinese girl" issue, such things could happen everythere in the world, and even worse,  and this is a part of life which you have to face to. Even it could be worse in abroad in such case, someone could take out the pistol and boom your head off, believe me, relatively, you are living in a safe country.

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

@Stanley, OP starts all her angry sentences with an ethnicity.

table.cnt,tr.cnt,td.cnt,tbody.cnt,div.pyl,pre.pyl,p.pyl {border:0 none;border-top:0;border-right:0;border-bottom:0;border-left:0;padding:0px; margin:0px;font-family:Verdana,Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:16px; font-size-adjust:none;font-stretch:normal;font-style:normal;font-variant:normal;font-weight:normal;line-height:normal;}table.cnt,td.cnt,div.pyl,pre.pyl,sup.pyl,a.pyl,p.pyl {color:black;background:#F9F9F9;text-decoration: none;}a.pyl:hover{text-decoration: underline;}table.cnt,div.pyl,pre.pyl {width:auto;}pre.pyl,div.pyl {overflow:visible;}div.pyl {position: relative; float: left; padding-left: 3px; padding-right: 3px; height: 55px;}
    sītǎn lì
    斯坦利
  • Fabian Kollen
    Fabian Kollen wrote:

Yups! and with ignorant.......骚瑞。

• Tina
    Tina's猫 wrote:

ur yuki,what u mean,she looks gorgeous,now she belongs to us.

• Ms. Stephanie
    Ms. Stephanie wrote:

I agree with Stanley and "driving on SMALL HUTONG" ... pfff.. 

Its really a double standard... but sorry to hear the fight no matter oral or physical.. 

• Fabian Kollen
    Fabian Kollen wrote:

oh Tina, she belongs to lot of people? oh......that's cool..........

• Ms. Stephanie
    Ms. Stephanie wrote:

double standard .. k?

The more important thing here is sympathy... 

• Tina
    Tina's猫 wrote:

“。。。if you could see that i'm the one who understands you,been here all along, so why can't you see?you, you belong with me,you belong with me......"

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Legal or not, people who drive in hutongs are annoying, although it's nothing to fight over. But when drivers honk their horns in my hutong, I get this nagging urge to turn up my iPod and pretend to pick up lost coins in the middle of the street.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... does anyone think that there is something not right about this little episode?

• Jenelyn Tambago

next time call the cops.

• pommie
    pommie wrote:

I guess the clawing woman had a more expensive car so it was her right of way. Yuki should have 让ed.

• Yuki
    Yuki wrote:

1, Actually i am not afraid of that bitch, but i am really afraid of her long finger nails..

2, No, we didnt call cops, some strangers took her away, and try to help us to move our cars... so  she moved back and i passed without saying anything...

3, If this happen again next time,  then i will just lock the window of my car, turn on my music loud, if she is trying to attack me then i will call police...

4, @Pomegranate,  yes, her car is more expensive, but who cares, no matter she is driving BMW or Cadillac, she still has to breath the polluted air in beijing everyday. 

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahahaha ... Yuki ... so you were driving a electric car that does not pollute? I am more and more weary about what happened ...

• pommie
    pommie wrote:

Afroman thinks the better looking woman has right of way. Yuki thinks everyone should follow the road rules. I'm pretty sure the most expensive car has right of way. Who is correct?

Anyone taken a Chinese driving test recently?

• Yuki
    Yuki wrote:

@Pomegranate

Actually it is not depends on how much your car cost. 

In Beijing it depends on how many people are you with. she was with a brunch of girls and i am by myself, so thats why she acted like that to show how powerful she is ....

• Ms. Stephanie
    Ms. Stephanie wrote:

ewwww....don't be toooo obvious ....Afroman....

• Yuki
    Yuki wrote:

@Bedtyger

Spank my ass? yes, i like that! haha 

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... Afroman ... it was just an observation, or rather, a question ... due to my doubt for what actually happened ... and it does not look like too many has got it?

Tobias ... heehee ... other than pollution by car exhaust, there is also spit, rubbish and fart ...

Pomegranate ... somehow, I think it is more like "Yuki thinks everyone should follow her road rules" ...

• Krister Thonerud

@Yuki - 真的很可惜你要遇到那么没有文化的人。你应该去你隔壁那买一辆死飞自行车就得了。在北京开汽车不如骑自行车好,而且不会遇到这样的情况。

• Yuki
    Yuki wrote:

@安博远

Haha, how did u that we have one bicycle shop in our hutong? have you ever been here before?

actually i do have 2 bicycles and 1 vespa scooter and 1 car.

sorry i am writing you in english, because i wanna everyone read it and understand it.

• Martin Svean
    Martin Svean wrote:

beijing huan ying ni

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

Roller blades are a much better way of getting around in Beijing than bicycles. And they leave your hands free to punch people.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... I am so resisting NOT to push this thread up the ladder ... but I just scrolled and noticed that Yuki had changed her earlier comment that this other girl's car is polluting Beijing or something like that?

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.