Discussion » Dating & Romance » Gay daddy

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:
    <p>Where is the world going into? It's nobody's guess. I just talked to a handsome young lady in my Universal church as she requested. She was weeping with too much emotions and no one couldn't calm her down...</p> <p>The reason is, she took her boy friend home in order to introduce him to her parents with hope for them to accept him and get married. Afterward, she noticed that the love between them was evaporating, she couldn't understand why.</p> <p>As she was willing to find out the reason, she came to realize that her dad was already involved in love affaire with the young boy!</p> <p>How to confort this church member of mine?</p> <p>High Priest</p>
  • High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

Oh Ami, good advice. High Priest is a vegetarian, no way to get her heart

• Sally
    Sally wrote:

ummm.....

im wondering is that young boy also a gay? or he is bisexual?

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

@Sally, the young boy just got converted and became gay.

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

People don't become gay at the flipping of a switch. The young man was probably already curious and wished he'd experimented before. If it was something he'd only recently "learned," then why would he forget what his girlfriend had "taught" him?

• Sally
    Sally wrote:

i agree with Dando Z!

and i strongly believe that he is bi!

@High Priest, i think u should tell u friend get over him, find a straight guy! cuz there are tons of guy out there, but only one daddy of hers. and gay ppl are cool, so is not that bad to have a gay daddy. and oh~~~~maybe he is daddy also a bi!!!!

no offense to bi ppl and her father!

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

Sally, Afroman, I do think her daddy is a bi, and never showed this other side of his to his family.

The daughter is absolutly distraught as only  her own father can stab her in the back. But, she has to move on.

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

Why is it Sux Desperado? I guess some people would be proude of that:)

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

Aren't we living in the world in which any choice is accepted? Aren't you discrimating gays Desperado? I see most gays who are proud of themselves

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

I do understand Desperado. Afroman, more gays in ur community?

• Martin Svean
    Martin Svean wrote:

what do you expect?

besides is it really a matter of yours?

damn christians.

there is no god.. havent you figure that out?

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.