Discussion » Dating & Romance » if U don't have GF/BF so its not mean no one loves

• Love
    Love wrote:

U will find ur Love soon or later....

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

Yes, someone very special. They call him "the giver". Dando, don't ruin the goatsectacular surprise.

• Winnie
    Winnie wrote:

haha, i watched an epi of how i met your mother tonight

"she's on the way, trying to get here as soon as possible"

having some faith is what can get you going when you are not sure about the future

• Bobo
    Bobo wrote:

if U don't have GF/BF so its not mean no one loves U..... its mean someone very special is waiting for U

This is so good sentence , i wont give up to looking my truth love , always believe some right one waiting for me ,,, 

comeon girls ,,don't be sad ,don't be negative

Remember he is waiting for you there ,,,you need hurry up...

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... BF/GF is (are) just a subset of friends ... friends, sadly, do come and go ... dont drag your feet with one person .. move on ...

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

@Minger, Long live Internet 1.0

• Sally
    Sally wrote:

dont buy it

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahaha ... Sally ... that's probably because you have not met the right salesMan :)

• A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:

websites like meeting.com or singleanddeseperate.com can take the same tittle of this thread as their slogan, huh -_-  

• pommie
    pommie wrote:

吐ing~

• A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:

ey don´t spit over me !! O_o

do u want a battle of spits? 

吐ing~ (this last with 鼻涕) :P

• Tina
    Tina's猫 wrote:

uh,it's true ami......but we do need this to keep our life move on,and to have slim chance of fining love,damn.........i'm basically negative too.can't help

• Tina
    Tina's猫 wrote:

其实也是阿Q精神不是吗哈哈,管他呢,只要不犯法,不伤害他人,只要自己开心,怎么着都成

• Tina
    Tina's猫 wrote:

AMI敢情好啊,有时候我特需要别人给我讲讲大道理,那我就把你列为到时请教的目标对象了

• Tina
    Tina's猫 wrote:

你都脱离党的中心了所以这不能怪你,如果我使劲想想我好像还是党员,但是嘛后续的就不说了。。。

幼稚好,幼稚年轻,幼稚快乐,我们人生的目标就是经过折磨痛苦的过程回归幼稚的阶段,你已经炉火纯青了,就敬请继续保持,发扬光大吧!

• Tina
    Tina's猫 wrote:

必须够,太够了,你这是所谓的爱的最高境界:大爱,别人骗你你还爱,太让人佩服了。好吧,发扬发扬

• Tina
    Tina's猫 wrote:

这听着有点傻,你说呢,抑或我们得出一个结论:人生就是一个稀里糊涂傻不拉唧的过程。

• Tina
    Tina's猫 wrote:

应该说在爱情这个问题上

• Simen Hagen Bredvold
  • Stina Rytter Norheim

so u saying if u dont have a bf or gf that it doesnt mean u aint loved but that there is someone special out there waiting for u?yea,right.u keep telling urself that.damn,what a bunch of crap.

• Stina Rytter Norheim

yea,i got a gf and even if i didnt i would still say this is a bunch of crap.u think or u waiting for someone to come and give u a girl or boy as ur present/gift and say they are urs?if u know u really want something then get off ur ass and go get it.guys,if u see a girl u want then u go talk to her and show her u want her to be the most important person in ur life.for heavens sake she isnt gonna kick ur ass for showing her u want her in ur life man,that is how u get a girl.girls,if u see a guy u want then show him u are interested in him,send signs for him to notice that u are not just there but want to be there with him and cos of him,if he isnt stupid he will see and get ur message.everybody wants to be noticed one way or the other .u dont sit and tell urself he/she will find me.who the fuck do u think u are?why should anyone give a fuck about u if u dont or cant show them that u worth their attention or time?

• Stina Rytter Norheim

more crap.u are waiting for someone u have never seen or met before?someone u dont even know if they exist or have been born yet?there is likeness at first sight but not love at first sight.if u know u want a gf this century(in this modern time)then get off ur ass and go talk to any girl u like.

• Xiaodian
    Xiaodian wrote:

aha,   someone is waiting and finding me!

• Stina Rytter Norheim

if that is what u tell urself so u can sleep well at night without tears of being alone.then good luck.

• 巴特
    巴特 wrote:

Never run after a bus, train and a girl, the more you wait, the more will come.

• Bobo
    Bobo wrote:

I am waiting all the time ,,i know exactly the feeling really suffer.  but i dont know how to rid off this.

Push me even dont believe love anymore

• Bobo
    Bobo wrote:

Thanks Lizzie , i believe love ,,but wont belive love never change...really hope i also can like you that realistic ..then all will become easy .

You are right when you move your head and have a look around , maybe you can get more interesting stuff which was neglected

• Shasha Du
    Shasha Du wrote:

Read a saying from Weibo that " They keep saying the right person will come along, I think mine got hit by a truck." Now I know why I am still single......

• Sakura
    Sakura wrote:

bullshit

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... 1am now, got a cult orgy to run this weekend, but just before I go to bed ...

I read the other day ... there is no 100% perfect person, but two that are 50% perfect ... or something like that ...

• Kristian Svoren

@Ami..hahaha... 你的“喜欢"是什么呀? 那就是“爱”吧。 对不对? 你就是不懂什么是爱情。这是从你说的来讲。有点可笑啊

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.