Discussion » Employment Opportunities » Kindergarten Teacher needed Urgently

  • Beijing JieNa Jiao Yu
    Beijing JieNa Jiao Yu wrote:
    <p>Our sister kindergarten located in HuilongGuan community is looking for&nbsp; experienced Native English Speaking Teachers.</p> <p>If you have teaching experience, loves children and live near the subway line 13, this job is a hotcake for you.</p> <p>Please contact us immediately with your photos and resume.</p> <p>to <a href="mailto:bjeducationforall@live.com">bjeducationforall@live.com</a></p>
  • Minger
    Minger wrote:

    I miss living in places where it's illegal to require photos as part of a job application. This probably gets less flack than the "we want to hire a caucasian and we don't care if he/she can speak English or not" approach though.

  • Minger
    Minger wrote:

    Educational background and experience: absolutely. Completely irrelevant things like age, gender and nationality: absolutely not. And I have never asked for the birth certificate of anyone from Chicago, whether or not he's black. In fact, I've never asked for anyone's birth certificate, ever.

    Anyway, I'm looking for an English teacher too. Requirements below.

    Gender: female
    Age: 18-25
    Weight: 40-50 kg
    Height: 155-165 cm
    Status: single


    Other: must be available to 出差, must be able to work overtime, must be able to work non-standard hours, must be available on call.

    Compensation: non-competitive, but great benefits.

    APPLICATION MUST INCLUDE PHOTO.

  • Minger
    Minger wrote:

    Oh my bad, I mixed up my girlfriend ad with my job description. To be a little bit more low-key, I should have left out all those discriminatory requirements, and just asked for a picture. I could tell from the picture if she was attractive anyway.

  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

    ...

    Hahahahahaha ... 莫明 ... I was going to suggest that you should ask for a nude or semi-nude picture, but on second thought, this is the internet, a pucture means nothing ... heehee ...

  • Minger
    Minger wrote:

    Actually, in Beijing some companies won't hire me because I have a shaved head. I'd better put someone else's picture on my resume.

  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

    ...

    Hahahahahaha ... when is your birthday, I can buy you the same wig that my wife's parents are using ...

  • Minger
    Minger wrote:

    DD, your wife's parents are both men?I guess the "Dad" must be the older one. Props for him finding a "wife" so much younger.

  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

    ...

    Hahahahahaha ... 莫明, sorry, I forgot to mention that I have got these photos of "wig products" from Taobao.com, heehee ... I would not dare show you photos of her parents wearing their wigs, because they look unnatural ... more like a bike helmet with hair ...

  • Minger
    Minger wrote:

    Jiena, In the US I would say experience and connections are the two main requirements, in that order. In China, I disagree with you. I think having a "good dad" and a degree from a name school will get you a lot further than color or passport.

    Qwert, that's not the first time I've heard it, but I still like it.

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.

Powered by: Bloc