Discussion » Nonsense » How's your experience on astrology?

• Stanley
    Stanley wrote:
    <p>Is it believable or not?&nbsp; thanks for sharing, any advice would be appreciated.......</p>
  • Fabian Kollen
    Fabian Kollen wrote:

Then in what kind of  SOMETIMES for yes and what for no?

• G
    G wrote:

In general, yes, I believe it although there are sometimes one or two minor mistakes... 

• G
    G wrote:

In that case, you probably shouldn't have blamed astrology...On the contrary it tells you a future story, predicts how a relationship goes in advance...Which obviously will reduce your potential cost and minimize your loss...

• G
    G wrote:

My pleasure;-)

However, this eventually can't change your life since it's almost impossible to change your characteristics...There's an old cliche in China...江山易改,本性难移...

Characteristics unchanged, then there won't be any change in your destiny...Another Chinese cliche 性格决定命运。 

• Ms. Stephanie
    Ms. Stephanie wrote:

kind of and I am still thinking to take it as my further education... somewhere Europe.. 

• Simen Wangberg

Uh huh. As we all know, the way the stars were arranged in the sky when you were born, as well as the presence or absence of certain proteins in your blood, has a great impact on your personality and behavior. For the rest of your life.

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Joining a troupe of gypsies does not qualify as further education, even if it's in Europe.

• Martin Svean
    Martin Svean wrote:
    astrology is not a science but something made that which people think they may be able to predict your future based on a birthday. in 12,000 years most of these constellations will have changed and so will the ecliptic. its all rubbish

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.