Discussion » Employment Opportunities » Job Opportunity (Who wanna relocated in Redmond, U

• Bridget布里奇特
    Bridget布里奇特 wrote:

(Microsoft J2ME Software Development Engineer - hiSoft Technology International Limited)

Here we have a position J2ME SDE .

The Job Description as below:

SBG (Startup Business Group) is an innovative team part of Microsoft Research. We build cool and inspired applications, like OneApp, which brings some of the most popular applications all together in one place: Windows Live Messenger, Facebook, Twitter, and many more. Designed for feature phones, OneApp puts a great new mobile experience easily within the reach of hundreds of millions of new users.

• Talented SDE Lead and SDE who can come up with strong technologies and efficient implementation.
    • Have sense of responsibility and creative to work, respectful and collaborative with coworkers and customers, and value efficiency and excellence in execution.
    • Will do the development E2E independently.
    • Work together with intellegent researchers.

Qualifications:

• Have 5+ years of development experience;
    • With solid experience in Feature Phone Java (J2ME) or C# and Azure.
    • Technical oriented and able to solve real problems and get things done.
    • Have good oral and written communication skills.
    • Be able to drive the Microsoft development process for the Lead.
    • Be able to work at Redmond.

Working Location: Redmond, USA

The core skill are J2ME exp and mobile develop exp, others is a plus, not a must

Please PM me, if you are interested in. Welcome to recommend your friends who is also suitable for this position. 

Thanks in advance!

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... Bridget ... I think the "Be able to work at Redmond" might have killed most, if not all, people who are able and interested ...

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... I think you could perhaps explain to others, what does it mean by "Be able to work at Redmond" ...

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... no, I mean the "visa" ... does the candidate need to have his/her own current visa? ... If I remember correctly, as an Australian citizen, I can work legally in USA for up to a month without visa ... I dont know if it is true for others ... esp Chinese ...

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

Bridget, why not just post the ad on craigslist? 20% of the people in the US are looking for jobs; I am sure you will have lots of responses if you put it on a bbs in the correct country.

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

Can I lie on my resume? If I can, my qualifications will increase dramatically.

• Tina
    Tina's猫 wrote:

haha 莫名啊莫名

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.