Discussion » Gaming » Roll Call: PlayStation 3 players

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:
    <p>I went about five years without owning a videogame console, and finally during my vacation in the US I picked up a brand new PS3. So, I'm back on the horse. I didn't even finish getting my life back on track first. Fuck me.</p> <p>Who else owns one of the monsters? I've got a couple of RPGs and some fighting games: BlazBlue Continuum Shift, Super Street Fighter IV, and Marvel vs Capcom 3. I don't really have enough decent casual games, though. Give this pretentious geek some suggestions.</p>
  • Aurélien
    Aurélien wrote:

>He doesn't have demonsoul

laughinggirls.jpg.tiff.png.exe.rar.7zip.bmp

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

I played a bit of Demon Souls, but it's not for me. Dead Space is just Resident Evil in space, but I only played it for a few mintues.

I've got MGS4. It was an amazing way to end the series. MANLY TEARS.

I guess I should pick up Devil May Cry. I've only played the first game in the series, but I don't think I'll be missing much plot if I skip on to #4.

I need some party games. Like, multiplayer games that are easy for casual gamers to pick up and play without spending a lot of time practicing. Cute shit. Like for girls. Dig?

• Luke Ume
    Luke Ume wrote:

MGS4 ruined my life.

• Virgil W
    Virgil W wrote:

As Obama said turn off the games....hand them over. Cheat codes/strategy guides are not necessarily leave them on my desk. Additional controllers and accessorys are bad for the environment so recycle ...give them to me.Change we can believe in because it's change that we need so take your hand off of the damn controller its my turn.

Da Origns was a great purchase and Fallout as well.JZ  told the truth, the Call of duty series is fun but if you really want to track your score it's meaningless since there are so many cheaters(boosters) and glitches alike. If you buy Modern Warfare 2 or Black Ops just expect to have fun and Fuc* all claims to legitimacy.

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

@JZ, If I'm lucky I'll find a roommate with a Wii.

@Luke, How? It's not very long.

@Virgil W, My little brother plays CoD, so I'll have to be picking that one up as well.

One of my pals from university was showing me movies he made while playing GTA4. That's on my shopping list, too. This is terrible. I can't believe I picked up a game system BEFORE getting my professional life back in order. Fuck.

• Virgil W
    Virgil W wrote:

@ Dando Z : Haha, I feel ya. Which is the best fighting game of those?

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

BlazBlue: Continuum Shift is the best competetive fighter I've yet played, but it's so complicated and difficult to learn that few people play it. Besides that, it's nearly unknown outside of Japan.

• Virgil W
    Virgil W wrote:

Do you think the new mortal combat will be worth the metal or simply a waste of time ? Well, I'm not even sure that you can appreciate gore, but my instincts tell me it's ok.

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

I was really into the Mortal Kombat games until #3 when they introduced the silly chain combo system, and I never really got into the 3D ones. I love gore, but it's not something that'll make me pay attention long enough to improve my technique.

• Virgil W
    Virgil W wrote:

Hahaha true. It's was unbalanced to the point of ignorance. Hopefully they will change it up a little.

I'm still curious about the new "x-ray" moves. Sounds kinda 09.

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Who likes bong-tokes and Dynasty Warriors (三國無双)?

I had a friend over for some BlazBlue the other day, but the landlord showed up to retrieve the TV I was borrowing, just before the first match. We've got four other old TV sets but none of them even have A/V cable jacks.

TMD!

ATTN NERDS: Do you live in Chaoyang? Do you have an HDTV? Do you like playing videogames? Send me a private message. I might loan you my PS3, if you're willing to share your sofa and TV until I get paid.

• Patrick Coleman

i have owned ps1 ps2 and now ps3, got all the nba live series from 89 to 2011. and some games i cant recall hhhmm.. grand turismo 1, 2 and 5, gundam. etc.. all original games. im looking for final fantasy xiv......... dando i can loan you my monitor with hdmi. hehehe

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Gundam Musou? The Dynasty Warriors-style Gundam game? Snazzy.

Thanks D but the monitor borrowing might not be necessary. I'm moving in with some geeky pals soon and we're all going to chip in on a new set.

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.