Discussion » Music » Anyone goes to Eagles live in Beijing?

• Stanley
    Stanley wrote:
    It's in March 12th, any one here is the fan of Eagles? 有喜欢听老鹰乐队的吗?
  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

I sort of want to go, just to stand in front and boorishly request Hotel California ad nauseam.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

Hahahahahaha ... JZ ... this will give you a chance to ask a nice girl (here or otherwise) to go with you to find out more about Eagles, something like this ...

Looking for a "Witchy Woman" with musical culture to attend Eagles concert!!

We will "Take it Easy", and if things go well, we will "Take the Devil" and perhaps even "Take it to the Limit“, so that you can experience the "Best of my Love"! And "After the Thrill is Gone", if it's not enough for you, I am sure my "Earlybird" can help save the day!

And maybe, just maybe, after you leave me, we will start to have "Heartache Tonight" and every other afterwards ... we could then call and tell each other how we feel, regret over "Wasted Time" and pehaps even "Try and Love again", and then eventually, we will take the plunge and go "The Long Run" together, to find that "Peaceful Easy Feeling"!

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.