Discussion » Dating & Romance » Don’t worry baby, I won’t take things too fast.

• Black Passion
    Black Passion wrote:

Some of you ladies have been saying that Black Passion is a black man who sometimes takes things too fast. Perhaps you have been used to some other men who are not so direct and pretend to be something they are not such as an Angel Gabrielle or something other than a brother with the undeniable tools and mind-blowing lovemaking skills that come naturally and as such are to be expected forthwith. I want to take a moment to flag up this criticism and to defend myself and to explain things and let you know how it is.  Well, I confess that as a sensual black man I do wear my heart on my sleeve and I make no pretences that when I see a beautiful woman or at least something I identify as a non-male Homo sapien I react as is only natural in this particular situation vis-a-vis my intentions as towards your fine self and what I am willing to do for you.

Let me spell it out for you baby.  As a woman you have womanly needs and those are exactly what I will be focussing on and providing for you baby. I will do that for you. As an example, you may have in the past experienced a man making love at a speed that is not acceptable to you. I will not do that baby.

First I will start off slow. Really slow. Then I will make love to you fast. Then slow, fast, slow, moderately fast, a bit slower than that, then slow-fast - a mid-speed lovemaking is what I’m trying to describe here baby. It’s like… I will go slow enough to let you know that I care for your womanly needs and am willing to do that for you but not so slow that you might start to get bored and to thinking about whether or not they’ll have the budget to make a second series of Boardwalk Empire.

• Simen Wangberg
    I <3 this baord lawllll. Who is this guy?? Why is he so awesome. BIG SENSUAL BREKKY. I might actually check out this Jingkelong place, I heard they have truffles and other aphrodisiac-sounding shit.
  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Now I'm dead fucking certain that a white guy is posting this.

Jinkelong doesn't carry Courvoisier.

• pommie
    pommie wrote:

I believe in Black Passion.

And his fight against stereotypes.

• Zoe Zhong
    Zoe Zhong wrote:

heyo bro, brothers should pull up their pants.

• Simen Wangberg

I don't even WEAR pants if I don't have to. Summer is coming!

:-D

• Zoe Zhong
    Zoe Zhong wrote:

ok, Mike, then pull down your pant, bro!

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha ... *teary eyes*

阿姆雷特 wrote "Black Passion Dairy 2" ... Q: so Black Passion is somehow related to MengNiu? sorry dude, really have to say this ...

Mike ... you are not serious, are you? Jingkelong is a supermarket ...

• Zoe Zhong
    Zoe Zhong wrote:

And I think Black Passion should keep going on his writing career. His diaries made my days!!!

• Simen Wangberg

"Jingkelong is a supermarket ..."

Yeah, I've heard of it before. Actually I heard they have pretty good prices for meat & veggies and things, and I guess they have a few things that are typically hard to find in most other Chinese supermarkets. Plus those truffles and other aphrodisiac-sounding shit.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahahahaha ... next thing you know, we could buy heroin from Carrefour and "ice" from Wal Mart。。。

• Stine Ekren
    Stine Ekren wrote:

太有节目啦 哈哈~笑翻了~

• Fabian Kollen
    Fabian Kollen wrote:
    Black Passion, can you do me a favor? how's ur blow job skill? I mean......................for a man like me...............
  • Charlotte Klemp

Even though this is still lacking the retarded slang that such guys would high-likely spill out; that is why I cannot take black-music seriously!

• Ole-Marius
  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

"Fiendish Doctor Wu! Your knowledge of scientific biological transmogrification is only outmatched by your zest for kung-fu treachery!"

@DD, One used to be able to buy the ingredients for "ice" from Wal-Mart, but now they limit the amount of Sudafed you can buy at once.

• Ekki
    Ekki wrote:

already getting bored of this...

• Saint - Spartacus

is  that a creature special for the flapper girls ?

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.