Discussion » Nonsense » This is not "Nonsense"

• Stanley
    Stanley wrote:
    http://www.time.com/time/world/article/0,8599,2052847,00.html
  • Virgil W
    Virgil W wrote:

Mabey even we the "free" are being censored now. It has been removed Stan.

• Simen Wangberg

Er, except the article is back up - if it was ever removed in the first place. I never had any problems accessing it.

• Simen Wangberg

Everyone's been having problems accessing everything over the last few days. Jasmine Revolution and all that.

We want food! We want work! We want fairness!

Nice and all, but I just want to check my fucking Gmail.

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Whaaat? Whose bright idea was it to choose a McDonalds as a protest venue? Did they figure that the gubbermint wouldn't dare drive tanks through a shopping district?

Sounds more like a 菊花 revolution.

• Fabian Kollen
    Fabian Kollen wrote:
    sigh............................
  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

I welcome the idea of Internet regulation, because it's hilariously futile. It's the last wild frontier, like America's Old West, except the Indians have better guns. When it comes to technology, one hundred old men cannot stay a step ahead of one thousand young people. It's a beast that will not be tamed.

• Simen Wangberg

"Whaaat? Whose bright idea was it to choose a McDonalds as a protest venue? Did they figure that the gubbermint wouldn't dare drive tanks through a shopping district?

Sounds more like a 菊花 revolution."

Eheheh buttholes

I don't know, I think Wangfujing wasn't a bad choice - hard to differentiate between protestors, bystanders and tourists down there if it really came to anything. Although from the sounds of it, most of the people there were just curious. I heard it described as a "dry run" in one of the articles I read on Monday.

• Fabian Kollen
    Fabian Kollen wrote:
    裆前,最重要的,是稳腚..........
  • Virgil W
    Virgil W wrote:

@ Ami, Even non Chinese can remain sensible and logical when it pertains to Chinese culture but, there is always an exception to anything.Someone intelligent once said "For every action there is an equal and opposite dog fight"~ Big Vick.

• Virgil W
    Virgil W wrote:

@ Ami, You are good at writing in English it simply takes a little time to develop just as everything else in our lives.

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.