Discussion » Nonsense » 100万 RMB just to open your webcam

• Aurélien
    Aurélien wrote:
    <p>Sup', just to tell you to take care:</p> <p><a href="../profile/profile2.rails?uid=1000004104">http://weliveinbeijing.com/profile/profile2.rails?uid=1000004104</a></p> <p>Had a message from this person, wanted to add my QQ, well I'm bored here in Sanya, so why not...? A few &nbsp;moments after, a person add my QQ, pretending to be an american wanting other laowai as friends (didn't know american ppl used laowai too haha! Anyway, after telling her to stop lying, as the english was clearly translated, this person told me she just wanted someone in BJ to have sex with, etc... Well... Still told her to fuck off, then she put the webcam to assure me she was real, using certainly a program to show anyvideo on the webcam... Ayway... After blocking this person...</p> <p>&nbsp;</p> <p>Here come again&nbsp;<a href="../profile/profile2.rails?uid=1000004104">http://weliveinbeijing.com/profile/profile2.rails?uid=1000004104</a>, asking me to have sex with her, and she'll give me 100万yuan and a car, and an appartment, just to come to her house, play with her and be "obedient"....By the way, after asking her who is this weird american girl not speaking any english, she just told me "oh its a friend"... Lulz. Anyway, i wanted to know how far she'd go, so i played her game for a bit...</p> <p>She then ask me to put my webcam, which I do since I ain't givin' a fuck. She then ask me to remove my t-shirt (of course :D) and tell me that it's a test, i'll get the half of the money after this test.</p> <p>&nbsp;</p> <p>Anyway I didn't do it, not that I care, I always take off my clothes anyway but, just wanted to warn you to be careful. You never know what pervert using programs to make you believe they are cute rich girls can do to you.</p> <p>Also, her profile says she's Korean, in France. Her QQ says she's from Tianjin, and the mysterious friend not speaking any english is from US... Yeah man, sure.</p> <p>&gt;my face when somebody will still fall for it, and get his naked pictures all over the chinese internet at best, or get raped and killed by some weirdo at worst.</p> <blockquote> <p>&nbsp;</p> </blockquote> <blockquote> <p><br />&infin;那一抹无言的温柔╮ 19:57:12&nbsp;我就问你玩不玩,不玩就算,要是玩就玩,我所有钱随便花&nbsp;Aur&eacute;lien 19:57:12&nbsp;你告诉了我你是个天津人&nbsp;&infin;那一抹无言的温柔╮ 19:57:22&nbsp;车钱房也随便用&nbsp;&infin;那一抹无言的温柔╮ 19:57:33&nbsp;我只想找个听话的男人&nbsp;&infin;那一抹无言的温柔╮</p> <p>&gt;For the chinese speaker... Or the googletranslate users haha!</p> </blockquote>
  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Well. That's different. I'm glad it wasn't me. I'd have done it pro bono and probably ended up in a hotel bathtub full of ice, sans kidney.

@Aurelien, If you suspect someone is faking on a webcam, you ask them to put a shoe on their head. You know that.

@John, Do you ever talk about sex without mentioning money?

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

@John, It was a fair question, as this isn't the first time you've quoted prices. Every time someone alludes to an exchange of money for sex, you chime in and try to tell everyone that their price is too cheap. If you are so innocent and you truly don't know what you're talking about, perhaps it would be best if you said nothing at all.

Human trafficking is a serious problem in this country. Common prostitutes could retire after turning just a few tricks for that amount of money. Be a little more respectful toward working girls, 'cuz they don't have it so easy. Understand?

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

@John, It was only in one thread, but you repeated yourself several times. Moreover, you've made numerous comments about Chinese girls being "cheap" in other threads. It is a mistake for you to assume that I haven't noticed this simply because I didn't comment about it before.

And now you're being defensive about it and splitting hairs and dragging my occupation into the discussion rather than answering the question. So. Would you point me toward a thread on this site where you talked about sex WITHOUT bringing up money? Or would you rather explain why you're so sensitive about this topic?

@阿姆雷特, Me? Nah. I only pay for sex physically, not fiscally.

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

@阿姆雷特, Have fun with that. Let us know if you find anything with better production values than the old Urotsukidoji/La Blue Girl stuff.

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Shorter John: "No."

• Ekki
    Ekki wrote:

y'all are way too paranoid to be having sex.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... and I was just saying last night in the deleted thread about "blocking", there is less and less trust everyday, sadly, that is a fact ... these words might summarise what everyone said "if something (or someone) sounds too good to be true, it probably is" ...

I noticed the title "La Blue Girl" ... one of my fav actually ... I hae also got the Le Blue Lady series on CD (back home in Sydney) ...

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.