Discussion » Dating & Romance » Why black men are so amazing in bed

• Black Passion
    Black Passion wrote:
    <p>A lot of people ask me &ldquo;Black Passion, how come black men are so amazing in bed?&rdquo; Well, it&rsquo;s not something I can really teach &ndash; if I could I&rsquo;d be a millionaire! We brothers are simply born with incredible, mind-blowing bedroom skills. Not everyone believes this of course because of racism and negative stereotyping. It&rsquo;s like the other night &ndash; I approached a woman at a bar and immediately started talking about how amazing black men are in bed. At first she didn&rsquo;t believe me but after an hour or so I think I convinced her that ladies everywhere are simply falling over themselves to experience the unique and incredible things we brothers can do &ndash; if only you forget your racism long enough for us to do sex with you.</p>
  • Ejdnzlaj
    Ejdnzlaj wrote:

If this was my english class, this essay would get an A+ for vision, originality and solid grammer.

• Simen Wangberg

"It will be the biggest and most sensual breakfast you have ever eaten."

I hate to bump threads as lame as this one clearly is, but this line is golden. I can't wait to drop this gem on somebody.

• Simen Wangberg

<< If this was my english class, this essay would get an A+ for vision, originality and solid grammer.

<< vision, originality and solid grammer.

<< grammer.

Sorry man. :-D

• Sasha 莎莎 Wang

lolololol

• Ejdnzlaj
    Ejdnzlaj wrote:

Well I didn't give him an A+ for spelling... Its always embarassing to spell grammAr wrong even though I do it just about every day.

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

LOL. That was genius. I was about to say "oh look, another pile of troll excrement from Bedtyger of Godfather, but then I read it and I'm quite pleased. Which one of you trolls felt the need to make a fake ID to post this?

• Simen Wangberg

Gonna make some big, sensual breakfasts this weekend. Seriously I can't stop laughing, this is so awesome.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... this looks like an extraction from one of those women's sexualogy studies? Maybe Ami or friend of Ami?

• Albulena Imeri

A little competition here. But it's all friendly.

• Ms. Stephanie
    Ms. Stephanie wrote:

That is something I don't mind to be naive ...

I would like to keep that part untouched..

For good..

• Yuki
    Yuki wrote:

Haha, i was just wondering how come all the black guys profile pictures look like " Usher " ? Yes i agree with O that you should put a real picture of you. 

• Ms. Stephanie
    Ms. Stephanie wrote:

Clint, you are too gentle...

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

Come on, who did it? Passion? Thorstan? Desmond? I don't think Dando could do it without inserting some 4chan pics.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... I still think this was written by a woman ...

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

Mo Ming, I never touched any woman in my life, so what is being written, I even don't understand the expressions of the feeling displayed.:) U know am a vegetarian:)

But this black fellow seems to be a horse isn't it? I urge chinese ladies to stay away from him. He can cut ladies into a pieces.:)

High Priest

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

DD, we don't have any female users who both write this well and are willing to waste this much time.

• Ms. Stephanie
    Ms. Stephanie wrote:

Any male users both wirte this well and show willingness to write this long crap essay ?

• Simen Stensvoll

why some black dudes are so annoying

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... 莫明 ... I only said that a woman wrote this, but not necessary that someone here actually wrote this ...

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

Stephanie, all of us?

Minimy, you know better than to ask that question. Would you like to make it as a new thread so I can chime in with "the same reason some Soviet dudes are so annoying?"

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... Afroman ... there was an old joke in Hong Kong that women are "tea pots", the Cantonese pronunciation is very similar to "trouble" (bad joke, heehee) ... anyway, after you have been with one (Chinese or otherwise) for a while, the constant nagging is just part of the fun to grow old together ...

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

Ok, now I'm going with Dando.

• Amalie Sæverud

poetry passion

No.1 passion

black passion?

If it's not a girl who wrote this, the above name is the first I would think of, who is capable  to write such things.

• Kent Løset
    Kent Løset wrote:

How come you always hear that black guys are so good in bed from.. other black guys? 

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

Shadow, don't encourage them, or you will soon see some new accounts by girls claiming how amazing how good black guys are in bed.

Seriously, did no one understand that this was a sarcastic joke?

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

Kent, I'm sure it's just a phenomenon of this forum. And I don't think our friend "Black Passion" is a black guy.

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

@Shadow, muslim don't have sex till they get married, and this is what I preach my church members. How come  u like the taste of white guys? That's why I questioned ur islamism:) But since u like the sweetness of whities, tell Bedtyger not to disturb u any longer:)

• Rebecca Arnesen

" Your fine body and sense of style and the fact I can differentiate you from a man. "

this is fine work indeed

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

@N.R, welcome, good contribution:)

• №❶ Passioη

Last time I checked, I was kinda browner than "black"... that means I'm not amazing in bed :( I should get painted darker and try my bed skills again, it might work

See what you've caused by using my registered scribblemark (Passion)

I'll not come back to see how it goes... I'll rather go to the museum to search for your dick and its effectiveness, if I don't find I'll search the encyclopedias, If I still don't find I'll try the last option (searching in the trashbag)... If I still don't find, too bad bro I'll come up with a new threory - maybe not as long as yours but I'll put it in the right category (nonsense)

Happy Lantern Festival

• Micky
    Micky wrote:

Controversy,..

• Ole-Marius
    Ole-Marius wrote:

haha, retarded statement, just like pigmentation has ANYTHING to do with performance in bed.. i'd be amazed if I ever saw a scientific cross-study that actually proved this statement :-) It'd probably be as complex as a woman's mind in order to be any near accurat, and I don't think we're gonna have any male scientists wanting to walk down that road anytime soon, haha ;)

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

"We may be a pain in the ass, but not annoying." (no homo)

@Minger, I wish I could take credit for this. It's beautiful. It's got Pomegranate written all over it.

@Dan, Serena Xia, Ms. Stephanie, Minimy: U MAD?

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

It's a bit late anyway, but I'm retiring my White Guy column as of right now. Whoever wrote this should pick it up.

• Simen Wangberg

Fuck it. Bedtyger should take up your column and Sun should be admin. This place would be all set.

• Ole-Marius
    Ole-Marius wrote:

I couldnt help myself:

http://weliveinbeijing.com/discussion/thread/1000006155/Dating--and--Romance/Why-white-men-are-so-amazing-in-bed-and-63;

• Olga ♥
    Olga ♥ wrote:

think its a kind of self-advertisement))))) the theme is

"Why black men are so amazing in bed", but actually it says about Black Passion's dreams))) there is no answer to a most important question "WHY?"

• Fabian Kollen
    Fabian Kollen wrote:

Black people? oh, it's a pic, dude.

• №❶ Passioη

Psychological Deception: This works for those who watch too many movies and those who love hiphop, or those who love some black celebrities :P so subconsciously 'they go for the chicken when the duck is too far'

The ones with the answers are those who tried the best from both sides (black and white). They know what I mean:

"If it's not white, it doesn't look right", but "once you go black, you never go back". Settled!

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.