Discussion » Nonsense » Received three emails sent by different people.

• ┢┦apΡy
  • ┢┦apΡy
    ┢┦apΡy wrote:

Dear Good Friend,

2011年2月15日 周二下午8:33
    发件人:
    收件人:
    未公开的收件人
    Dear Good Friend,

I am Dr.John Morries from Burkina Faso West Africa in banking institution; I have a transfer business deal to share with you. I need your full support to transfer the fixed balance deposits of Twenty Eight Million dollars (US$28MILLION) from my bank to any of your account as a foreign partner or a relative.

Upon the receipt of your reply, I will indicate you on how to proceeds

Regards
    Dr.John Morries
    Tele : +226 7842 6849
  • ┢┦apΡy
    ┢┦apΡy wrote:

Confidential Respond,

2011年2月16日 周三上午2:56
    发件人:
    收件人:
    未公开的收件人
    Good day!     

I am Mr.Davi director auditing and accounting department" bank of Africa (boa) Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso .I discovered the sum of seven million, two hundred thousand dollars (usd7.2) belonging to a deceased customer of this bank the fund has been lying in a suspense account without anybody coming to put claim over the money since the account owner late, Mr Salla khat from Lebanese who was involved in the December 28th 2006 Benin car crash.

it is therefore, upon this discovery that i decided to take this ultimatum and make this business proposal to you as the fund will be release to you as the next of kin or relation to the deceased for safety and subsequent disbursement since nobody is coming for it and i don't want this money to go into the bank treasury as unclaimed bill the banking rules here stipulates that if such money remained unclaimed after five years, the money will be transferred into the bank treasury as unclaimed fund. The request of foreigner as next of kin in this business is occasioned by the fact that the deceased customer was a foreigner and a Burkina be cannot stand as next of kin to a foreigner.

Therefore, I am soliciting for your assistance to come forward as the next of kin. I have agreed that 40% of this money will be for you as the beneficiary respect of the provision of your account and service rendered, 60% will be for me. Then immediately the money transferred to your account from this bank, I will proceed to your country for the sharing of the fund.again yo
  • ┢┦apΡy
    ┢┦apΡy wrote:
    Therefore, I am soliciting for your assistance to come forward as the next of kin. I have agreed that 40% of this money will be for you as the beneficiary respect of the provision of your account and service rendered, 60% will be for me. Then immediately the money transferred to your account from this bank, I will proceed to your country for the sharing of the fund.again you can call me through my telephone number +226 75376152. for more information.
    Yours faithful,

Mr Davi
  • ┢┦apΡy
    ┢┦apΡy wrote:
    About the content of the message, I accidentally left in weliveinbeijing my email address
  • ┢┦apΡy
    ┢┦apΡy wrote:

Previously had received similar, I think this is a fraudulent trick. Because my English is not good.

• ┢┦apΡy
    ┢┦apΡy wrote:

Fortunately, I am not (见钱眼开) to see a large money glasses open eyes
  • ┢┦apΡy
    ┢┦apΡy wrote:
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

Hahahahaha ... of course it is not you ...

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... I am getting a little bored from
    all the translations, so here goes ...

When Adele copied and pasted, she also brought
    some incomplete HTML across (her second email),
    which is the reason ...

... but more importantly, the site itself is not catered
    for such C&P of HTML, and could not "wrap" itself properly ...

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ...

I am not Neo, but I look better than him with sunglasses ...

I am not God, because I like fire more :)

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

But what I actually mean, is where did my code editor box go?

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

Hahahaha ... now we cannot delete, because we cannot see "Delete" ...

• Pavoir Sponse
    Pavoir Sponse wrote:

I don't know why everyone is so down on these emails. I recieved one last month, kindly emailed back my bank details, and the next week received 28 million dollars in my account.

What's the problem?

• Ejdnzlaj
    Ejdnzlaj wrote:

I really, really want me some of those zimbabwae hyper inflation notes with the expiry dates. 

• Albulena Imeri

Hello, my Nigerian friend! For whom I have tremendous respect.

• Albulena Imeri

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.