Discussion » Employment Opportunities » Big Sell Out Car Bikes etc.

• Lean M.
    Lean M. wrote:
    <p>I am leaving Beijing for Shanghai in 2 months, since my gf went back to germany. So I started to get rid of all my stuff, heres a list of the things I am selling: 1. Jeep Cherokee 1995 (good year) with 4 Litre and 6 Cylinder about 200.000km, License of course. Charging about 30.000RMB, negotiable. 2. One Black Vespa-Replica Scooter can drive up to 80kmh, bought it 1 year ago, including one Jing B license so u wont get stopped by police and are able to buy gas, since they wont let u if your bike doesnt have a license plate. Asking: 3000RMB 3. Bosch Washing-Machine, White bought it 1 year ago. you can wash upto 8kg of clothes, very energy effective. bought it for 6000, asking for 2500. 4. Canon 400D with standard zoom lens. Kinda never really used it so it lookes like that as well. I checked ebay and taobao for all my prices. Asking 900RMB 5. DVD camcorder from Canon also 900RMB 6. Now I have some other stuff like a black leather couch from ikea, a silver lamp, a stylish sofa and so on. Would sell that staff all together for like 1000RMB, the couch alone was 3000 the chouch chair was 800. 7. One ELectro-Bike upto 40kmh bought it for 2300 selling for 900RMB Just pm me, havent photographed everything yet, but if u interested I'll send u some via mail. Cheers Leander</p>
  • Yuki
    Yuki wrote:

Canon 400D with standard zoom lens. Kinda never really used it so it lookes like that as well. I checked ebay and taobao for all my prices. Asking 900RMB 5. DVD camcorder from Canon also 900RMB

How much the new one cost? or how much u bought?

• Amalie Sæverud

does scooter need drive license too? or you just buy and drive?

• Ekki
    Ekki wrote:

wow 400d for 900rmb? what a steal. unfortunately if i were to buy a new DSLR body, i'd upgrade from my 450d to a full-frame or at least a 7d!

• Ms. Stephanie
    Ms. Stephanie wrote:

You made me miss my garage sale time..It's really fun.. sigh...

While the time I was young....

• Kari Notland
    Kari Notland wrote:

guys please just answer if u are serious about it and not just cause out of bordom.

The items can be picked up from my current apartment where I used to live now for about one year or we'll just arrange an meetup, authentic enough amanda?

The canon EOS 400D was bought for 600euros 4 years ago, checked ebay, and dont wanna stress me out with big discussions. 

Amanda I've been in beijing for about 6 years now, forgive me that I will occasionally leave a few months to work on other projects outside of beijing, hope that will give u an explenation. jeez :)

Godfather, sorry but  you should look for a QQ would fit your financial income better.

You do need a driver license for a scooter which has more than 50cc, as a foreigner I  never had problems with police. An plus is that the scooter looks same as an other vespa replica which is an electronic bike, if u know what I mean.

cheers

• Kari Notland
    Kari Notland wrote:

ohh amanda, I think you confused "in 2 months" with "for 2 months."

"In" means that I am waiting for 2 months until I am leaving beijing.

got it

• Kari Notland
    Kari Notland wrote:

canon 400d sold, sorry guys

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.